gyshia915

Oct 18, 2022
Regarding those cryptic variables names in the code, I think it's more a bad programming practice thing than Ocean deliberately trying to hide the meaning of them.

If you look at the code it's obvious that he has no programming knowledge at all, as you can find the usual tells these renpy devs constantly use like [if var == True] or [if var is True]. When someone is programming some spaghetti code is not rare to see non-descriptive or directly terrible variable names.

mostwanted8

Mar 8, 2024
What do you think about this Kate chick?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It's obviously her who spread the rumor about Nika and Robin.
She used to call Bella weird in elementary school which caused Bella to kick her in the face.
When I first saw Bella I thought she would be the bitchy queen bee archetype. The game subverted my espectations revealing Bella to be different. It's this girl who fits that trope instead, kinda ironic since she's Bella's nemesis.
She is along with the busty church girl and the dark-haired girl from the bar one of those characters in the game who I find more attractive than most of the main girls looks-wise, yet we'll never get to have sex with them.
I'm attacted to the bitchy type so I'm curious to see how this character will develop, doubt she's simply a one-dimensional villain. Judging from what we've seen there's a chance that Bella and her will make up and possibly for Bella to make peace with some of her demons.

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
She used to call Bella weird in elementary school which caused Bella to kick her in the face.
When I first saw Bella I thought she would be the bitchy queen bee archetype. The game subverted my espectations revealing Bella to be different. It's this girl who fits that trope instead, kinda ironic since she's Bella's nemesis.
She is along with the busty church girl and the dark-haired girl from the bar one of those characters in the game who I find more attractive than most of the main girls looks-wise, yet we'll never get to have sex with them.
I'm attacted to the bitchy type so I'm curious to see how this character will develop, doubt she's simply a one-dimensional villain. Judging from what we've seen there's a chance that Bella and her will make up and possibly for Bella to make peace with some of her demons.
But there is another way... Bella could kick her ass (or/and face) the second time... Maybe she didn't understand Bella's message right the first time. She could even take her poor sidekick with her... :ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL:

Last edited:

Doomyk

Jun 7, 2019
Indifferent to Vic and no kiss – she still asks out MC again!!!! (we won't know Vic's ultimate reaction to a second refusal to date her until Season 02. It would be kinda cool if she dated Damien just to make the MC jealous and then gets Damien to tell the MC how much he loves motorboating her :sneaky:).

Darkdevil66

Apr 16, 2020
She's hot.

Bella's archenemy would rather be the unseen Melanie Ceril ( who's also Zara's rival and Victoria's bully ).

mostwanted8

Mar 8, 2024
But there is another way... Bella could kick her ass (or/and face) the second time... Maybe she didn't understand Bella's message right the first time. She could even take hid poor sidekick with her... :ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL:
That's for a whole other version of the game :sneaky:

alanrock

Jun 2, 2020
Honestly, you guys who pay every month on Patreon don't know how to demand the release of the game, right? Namoral, the guy has had the game ready for almost a month and hasn't released it yet because he's waiting for Steam??????? When did Steam give him money to make the fucking game? He has to prioritize subscribers not fucking Steam, then another week of delay because Steam refused the game!!! Man, you guys on Patreon are a bunch of fucking bananas!
8ihqlz.jpg

hermit_tr

Jan 20, 2022
But she and the twins deny it, leaving 2 possible perpetrators.

codex35

Jan 10, 2019
Honestly, you guys who pay every month on Patreon don't know how to demand the release of the game, right? Namoral, the guy has had the game ready for almost a month and hasn't released it yet because he's waiting for Steam??????? When did Steam give him money to make the fucking game? He has to prioritize subscribers not fucking Steam, then another week of delay because Steam refused the game!!! Man, you guys on Patreon are a bunch of fucking bananas!
Stop worrying about other people money

mostwanted8

Mar 8, 2024

Right observation. But who even are these two girls? They're too insignificant.
I thought Kate was lying to divert the blame.

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024

I still think it's Robin. All because how did the reporters knew they were going to be outside of the gym at that moment. Might have something on Robin.

Reactions: BootyEater69
4.30 star(s) 524 Votes