PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
Hey, I don't want my MC to go to live with three bitches, starve and pay rent without any money :Kappa:. Let him stay one more week in the house of the rich and after the drama of the rats is solved go back to Noji's house, at least until he finishes college, there is NO MONEY, just hope the game does not decide by itself.

mostwanted8

Mar 8, 2024
Hey, I don't want my MC to go to live with three bitches, starve and pay rent without any money :Kappa:. Let him stay one more week in the house of the rich and after the drama of the rats is solved go back to Noji's house, at least until he finishes college, there is NO MONEY, just hope the game does not decide by itself.
That's not gonna happen, development is long enough as is. Ocean would have to effectively build two storylines, it's totally unrealistic.
Why you care about money anyway, it's not yours :KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: PickerLewd

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
That's not gonna happen, development is long enough as is. Ocean would have to effectively build two storylines, it's totally unrealistic.
Why you care about money anyway, it's not yours :KEK:
I know Vegeta, it was just an ironic comment after reading many discussions about who would be the ideal third girl to join Nami and Mila :LUL:.

• Wow
Reactions: mostwanted8

BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018
Epic Games is a joke compared to Steam, in this case Steam is more rigorous than Epic!
Regardless of what you think of Epic, who are a big company, Pegi 16 is a standard. If someone passes a standard and gets a certified result, it passed. It can't be pegi 16 somewhere and someone else decides it's pegi 3 or pegi 18. For the countries that use the pegi system it should be universal.

It's like passing a driving test. You don't need to pass a driving test in every place that recognises the license.

Icekatana

Jul 9, 2017
Regarding those cryptic variables names in the code, I think it's more a bad programming practice thing than Ocean deliberately trying to hide the meaning of them.

If you look at the code it's obvious that he has no programming knowledge at all, as you can find the usual tells these renpy devs constantly use like [if var == True] or [if var is True]. When someone is programming some spaghetti code is not rare to see non-descriptive or directly terrible variable names.
This is the most reasonable explanation I've heard for this yet. Thanks for not using inept analogy in an attempt to explain your opinion.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Still looks hot and the art looks crisp but, she just seems to have lost that I can kick your ass look and more like cry on my shoulder while I rub your back.
Basically, that's what has happened to every character after the rework.

Every character was lively, more intense and wittier and/or edgier.

The whole story and the characters have mellowed down into a more somber and melancholic atmosphere.

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
Basically, that's what has happened to every character after the rework.

Every character was lively, more intense and wittier and/or edgier.

The whole story and the characters have mellowed down into a more somber and melancholic atmosphere.
Probably seeing how to make the art better, but also I assume to be able to sell the product to companies like steam. Visually it is beautiful.

4.30 star(s) 529 Votes