Mareeeeta

Formerly 'Mareeta'
Sep 1, 2019
Does someone have a list of LIs that can work together ?
I don't know if two (or more) routes could be open at the same time without being problematic so I had to ask.

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
It comes from Ocean himself.
Let me shed some light on the things using the table you referenced to
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Th argument is development cycle which is leading to Slow Story progression argument not that story is not progressing. From Ch3 Ocean is doing reworks over rework, what is ocean reworking that are not ending? check the render count of ch1 and ch2 and even with the release of ch5 Ocean did rework of ch1,2,3,etc. People are out of their mind if they think that story is progressing at the steady pace if

roughly same amount of renders are being used to rework considering this update and about half/4th quarter of renders are rework in previous update/s.

It makes me think that Ocean might've OCD if it wasn't for Steam release. Ocean himself is sabotaging the progression bcz of bad decisions. Who said him to keep making reworks of reworks of rework? It is bcz of these reworks development cycle has fallen to 1 chapter per year. It doesn't matter if the render count has gone up from roughly 1500 to 2000 in ch5 as vast amount of those additional renders are still going in reworks and we are still getting 1 chapter per year(ch1 release: 8 may 2019 and ch5 release: 10 may 2024) which could've been 2 if you count those rework renders as not reworks and proper chapter than we would be closing in of last chapters of season 2. And if this pattern continues in Season 2 than RIP SG.

Let me know if you didn't understand anything I would be happy to make you understand it simply if you genuinely didn't understand it;).
You don’t have to write a wall of text like that just to point out you disliked the reworks bro and even less with such a condescending attitude

The amount of chapters is a useless dumb metric anyway, some devs make 2k renders/chapter and some are doing 500/chapter

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
I don't know if two (or more) routes could be open at the same time without being problematic so I had to ask.
So far you can be on all the routes if they don’t exclude each other.

Even the LI we had the most content with and something relationship-alike is explicit about not being exclusive yet

Reactions: Mareeeeta

John972

Apr 24, 2018
Have you played SG CH 5 B?

Have you played SG Season 1 Full from the beginning?

If you did you would see a number of changes in the AVN.

I think the Holgerson heist scenes (now 2 instead of 1) are much better, for example.

There is new content - regardless of how you label it.

Play it or not, there are a number of changes that make the story flow better and, IMO, some great humor added.

I repeated see people claiming that there is no new content when in fact, there is: it starts with 2,000+ renders added/reworked, new dialogue, new cinematics, new music.

Now - the Story has not advanced beyond what we have at the end of CH 5 B - something Everyone knows since Ocean has made the focus of this update clear since CH 5 B went live - finishing the polish of Summers Gone Season 1 so it could go live on Steam.

Ocean has already been working on Season 2, new Story content and new renders (OC) and we will start to receive more previews now that Steam is live.

Cheers!! :coffee:
I'd be interested in your (and others') opinion on aspects of the chapter 2 rewrites with respect to the Bella path. I haven't finished a full playthrough yet, so I probably still lack perspective...

Reactions: Mathgto007

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
You don’t have to write a wall of text like that just to point out you disliked the reworks bro and even less with such a condescending attitude

The amount of chapters is a useless dumb metric anyway, some devs make 2k renders/chapter and some are doing 500/chapter
Thank you for not grasping the context of the conversation. You don't have to read that wall of text if you don't want to. It doesn't diminish the fact though, did it? We are not talking about other devs, we're talking about Ocean's way of work. By the way I don't dislike reworks but I absolutely despise reworks of reworks of reworks and so on:BootyTime:.

And what condescending attitude bullshit are you throwing towards me? That is how I am, I help people if they genuinely don't understand it but not when they don't want to understand things deliberately or can't grasp context even after explaining a buncha times. If this make my attitude condescending and so be it. I learn from others and others learn from me, this is what it is.

Last edited:

Kendra

Apr 10, 2017
Was waiting forever for this "season" to get finished, was hoping so much to see it as good as before, but now with a better CG.

Chapter 5 Beta already had way less tempting content with Nami, that was kind of unpleasant surprise, but still got my hopes high for the whole season...

And here it is, now mentioned content is fully gone. And you can't fix it with some patch, cause now game doesn't have those CG anymore. There is like zero temting scenes with Nami now, including those, that was done years before :poop:

It's really like some VN for 10 to 12 years old now.
Guess i'm done waiting for this game to got done, cause it seems to never happen :cry:

Reactions: Mihawk_80

John972

Apr 24, 2018
From reading the dialogues and looking at the overall picture, not just the renders. And this is just mess. The universe of this game in the developer’s head lives in one day. That’s why this game dont have any sex scene. Because he doesn’t know what he’s going to do next and how hes going develop the characters next after this. He has an idea and he immediately added it. And not to something that’s already planned ahead. In the early stages before all ther reworks game somehow stand out. Now its cringefest with lot of girls, where the protagonist teleports from point a to point b, and after leads a sea of meaningless and stupid conversations. Scenes that are really worth something can be counted on the fingers of the hand.
OK, that's your opinion and you're welcome to it, of course.

"In the early stages before all the reworks game somehow stand out."

Well, yeah, having played this game from near the beginning, I'm gonna have to disagree with you there. There was f^^k all content and no lewd scenes (bar seeing an older version of Summer's breasts) in SG before the reworks started.

Even the ORIGINAL game was a slow-burn that would have no immediate sex scenes.

I see complexity, subtlety, and clear overall intent in the reworked game, even if you do not.

Maviarab

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 12, 2020
Can someone read the OP...maybe look for a link there???

John972

Apr 24, 2018

Th argument is development cycle which is leading to Slow Story progression argument not that story is not progressing. From Ch3 Ocean is doing reworks over rework, what is ocean reworking that are not ending? check the render count of ch1 and ch2 and even with the release of ch5 Ocean did rework of ch1,2,3,etc. People are out of their mind if they think that story is progressing at the steady pace if

roughly same amount of renders are being used to rework considering this update and about half/4th quarter of renders are rework in previous update/s.

It makes me think that Ocean might've OCD if it wasn't for Steam release. Ocean himself is sabotaging the progression bcz of bad decisions. Who said him to keep making reworks of reworks of rework? It is bcz of these reworks development cycle has fallen to 1 chapter per year. It doesn't matter if the render count has gone up from roughly 1500 to 2000 in ch5 as vast amount of those additional renders are still going in reworks and we are still getting 1 chapter per year(ch1 release: 8 may 2019 and ch5 release: 10 may 2024) which could've been 2 if you count those rework renders as not reworks and proper chapter than we would be closing in of last chapters of season 2. And if this pattern continues in Season 2 than RIP SG.

Let me know if you didn't understand anything I would be happy to make you understand it simply if you genuinely didn't understand it;).

Edit: Ping me I'll reply when I'm online again that is if you've a valid argument against my argument.
I will say it again, people confuse story progress with updates, and they have since the reworks began with Chapter 3.

Look, people have been writing off SG since the reworks began, making all sorts of predictions and statements.

The reworks are apparently finished, so let's reserve judgement for 12 months time... and see how many updates come out between now and May 2025 and whether or not there are "reworks of the reworks".

codex35

Jan 10, 2019
Guys, I'm from 2075 and SG season 6 is finally out. Ocean's grandson is working on the game and he promised that the first sex scene will finally appear in season 7! Just need to wait another 5-7 years. I hope I live to see that time.
very unique joke dude thank you

Emperor1

Aug 1, 2017

Edit: Ping me I'll reply when I'm online again that is if you've a valid argument against my argument.
And there are 25 more chapters to go, I wonder if gta 7(yes not 6) will come out first(?).

Edit: Just kidding don't take it personally ocean if your reading this, I am more of a fan of wiab.

• Haha
Reactions: | Vee |

TheReDeeMeR

Mar 18, 2018
Ocean spent months and months removing all the nudity from an ADULT GAME for no logical reason at all.
Now even kids from kindergarten can play this game. :LUL:
I had high hopes for playing this game but now...it's not worth it anymore.
Even the patreon version will be the same so no logic for people to get it from there...

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
I just realized there are so many Lis. I had to make 3 saves. For Bella, Nami (both not entirely exclusive) and solo.
yeah when I play the rework gonna have Bella solo , Bella / Nami , Nami solo , Mila , Victoria , Zara , Nia , maybe a Nia / Nami incase that becomes a thing any other ones will come after Season 2 starts.

thanks for this post. This sounds like good news then as it looks like not just the topless image is being restored but the other ones as well. Since it reads like only penis shots are removed then

TotalDago

Feb 18, 2018
This is now a decafeined game :cry:. Lost a lot of scenes ( the gun choice in accident , transparent outfit in basket game, sex scene whit Bella in sunset, and a lot choices more.)

4.40 star(s) 492 Votes