Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I dont know if you are serious about ''fuck'' word... :ROFLMAO: but im pretty sure you can still admire mc's nipple pump scene in the steam version, nami is cut tho.
Unless added back very recently the ol' nipple pump is cut... and so are all the "fuck" 's. Those were just brief examples though, y'all know the deal by now. My original "nipple" post is here from Friday which also contains Nia's "fuck machine" being whacked.

zack1419

Sep 22, 2019
Hes a cool dude, i generally get along with him in most game threads but theres something about this game that makes him give it his undying loyalty, or maybe ocean is blackmailing him. Blink twice bro if that's the case. :ROFLMAO:
great but he still adds nothing to the conversation.

Porthas

Feb 26, 2021
Easier said than done tho. I've bought games in the past that I hated the company , their practices or something they did to the game or series but the game looked to good or tempting to not buy it as I knew I would still enjoy the hell out of it. Especially when it's one I been looking forward to for a long time.
There are so many games, movies, manga, anime, youtube, and other entertainment out there, you literally can't consume it all in your lifetime. I see no need to get hung up on one game or one developer. If they do something you don't like, leave them a polite note and just move on to something else. :)(y)

Drinex

Aug 30, 2023
Unless added back very recently the ol' nipple pump is cut... and so are all the "fuck" 's. Those were just brief examples though, y'all know the deal by now. My original "nipple" post is here from Friday which also contains Nia's "fuck machine" being whacked.
Yeah, nia fuck machine is gone, others i could spot were bella's ''dry hump'' in the gym and emilio's ''fag shop'' from bella after haircut, little details, sucks but whatever.

RNasc4444

Aug 16, 2022
I decompiled the first version to hit here and at the very least the renders are there (unlike the ones from the Nami jacuzzi scene). Not sure if they trigger during playthrough though since I've never played it.
003.png

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
There are so many games, movies, manga, anime, youtube, and other entertainment out there, you literally can't consume it all in your lifetime. I see no need to get hung up on one game or one developer. If they do something you don't like, leave them a polite note and just move on to something else. :)(y)
yeah I get what you saying and I do agree 100% it's just I always struggle with when I know it's something I enjoy or been waiting for a long time. At least when it comes to video games before AVN's I found I would find myself in a video game rut from time to time where I didn't want to play anything I owned but if I got a new game Id be all over it.

Which is why im grateful for AVN's like Summers Gone never experienced that since playing them and find it easier to not care as much for normal games now as well.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
great but he still adds nothing to the conversation.
Neither have half of your posts. Expecially in the last week ;)

*shrugs*

As for all the other people on ignotre, I ignore bullshit...and idiocism. Unfortunately, lot of that in Oceans threads. Lots of people disagree with me, like RNasc4444 (just as an example of someone who often have disagreements with and not just in this thread))...don't have him on ignore because he doesn't post bullshit, hate and he isn't a troll. As for fanboyism, again, wrong Ocean game...

....and there are more games I fanboy over than Oceans, far far more. This thread isn't even in my top 5 most posted in ;)

Tldr: Post shit, be a troll or just be plain/say something fucking stupid...(do love how despite being so irelevent, I live rent free in all your heads though).

Last edited:

zack1419

Sep 22, 2019
In my Friday steam build the whole damn scene was cut (along with many others I mentioned but stopped reporting once the quantity got so high). Cheeto nipples are the devil's playground and we can't have none of that apparently. :ROFLMAO:
i understand wanting to change scenes, but only if they make the scene better. that change is just weird lol it doesnt make sense.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I decompiled the first version to hit here and at the very least the renders are there (unlike the ones from the Nami jacuzzi scene). Not sure if they trigger during playthrough though since I've never played it.
View attachment 3635221
The code is cut out... under "Let them put it on your nipple." the following (besides two dialogue line within it) are completely gutted:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So, compare the scene names with the images in the folder section you posted and that's what you don't see in-game.

Reactions: RNasc4444

zack1419

Sep 22, 2019
Neither have half of your posts. Expecially in the last week ;)

*shrugs*

As for all the other people on ignotre, I ignore bullshit. Lots of people disagree with me, like RNasc4444 (just as an example of someone who often have disagreements with and not just in this thread))...don't have him on ignore because he doesn't post bullshit, hate and he isn't a troll. As for fanboyism, again, wrong Ocean game

....and there are more games I fanboy over than Oceans, far far more. This thread isn't even in my top 5 most posted in ;)
see he says alot of crap and i always ignore him because his post are that uninteresting to me.

Reactions: hawk784563

Porthas

Feb 26, 2021
In my Friday steam build the whole damn scene was cut (along with many others I mentioned but stopped reporting once the quantity got so high). Cheeto nipples are the devil's playground and we can't have none of that apparently. :ROFLMAO:
Well, looks like Ocean found out Nami was my favorite. ;):LOL:

Seriously, though, like you said, seems he's moving to make this more general-audience friendly to possibly broaden his market. I wonder if this will start to kill his appeal here on this site. Most folks here like the Cheeto-nipples, or their equivalent.

Definitely sounds like it's moving in a direction I'm not interested in.

I wish them success in their future development projects.

peace out.gif

Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
Well, looks like Ocean found out Nami was my favorite. ;):LOL:

Seriously, though, like you said, seems he's moving to make this more general-audience friendly to possibly broaden his market. I wonder if this will start to kill his appeal here on this site. Most folks here like the Cheeto-nipples, or their equivalent.

Definitely sounds like it's moving in a direction I'm not interested in.

I wish them success in their future development projects.

View attachment 3635229
I mean he would probably be willing to completely screw over the patreon members if he made that much more money from steam sales. Only time will tell on that tho.

Reactions: dorio6534

massagecook01

Oct 6, 2022
I mean he would probably be willing to completely screw over the patreon members if he made that much more money from steam sales. Only time will tell on that tho.
ok well where is the patreon update i don't see it on patreon or this platform and it was said to come the 13th of may so whats up? and in my understanding steam version is just like patreon version how is that fair to the patreons ? as i said before ocean is looking for double payment. as with many deveolpers he cares about money not fans. you as a deveolper sould care about your reputation and if your fans can't take you for your word, then what good are you to them. yes you will have the loyalty of your die hard fans that will go through fire for you but those that can't trust your word then they will see it as disrespect. and that you only care about their money, not their opinion of you.

Last edited:
Reactions: Azeroth67000

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I'm still at a loss as to how the 2 year sanitation for it to now be on Steam is for monetary purposes. That doesn't hold any merit... boobies gain eyeball count, they don't detract from it. Sex sells.... not the opposite, been that way forever. So I can't see "sanitation for a two year steam prep" being the reason tbh.

4.30 star(s) 502 Votes