Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
You know, I agree. I always said that time will put everything in its place and there is only either success or failure. From the very beginning, SG beamed , gained interest and great popularity, and Ocean got the golden ticket into his hands. He has all the stars agreed so much that this project could become the second Badik. After the decision to rework, everything was changed. To the point that mc began to have problems with potency and all in order to release avn and not receive an 18+ rating. Let's look at the results of the release on steam and the last devlog. For some reason, the number of patreons remained at approximately the same level as it was. 1400-1500. The number of those who came is approximately the number of those who left, who are very dissatisfied with many things and are simply tired. And, hehe,about the last devlog. Apparently, the release on steam for some reason did not collect millions like Badik, there is only enough money for taxes. For some reason people did not appreciate the story of the healing of an emo-impotent, where gender roles were reversed, where strong and independent women pay in restaurants and buy things for male losers, and in bed, when these losers refuse, they treat them with *understanding*. Maybe, purely theoretically, maybe the great businessman miscalculated with cutting out sex content and changing history? I have often seen a comparison that SG = Badik. But this is far from true. For some reason, people forget that drawing such scenes is much more difficult, and if Badik had followed the path of SG, then the update would not have 7 thousand renders, but 10+ each? It turns out that SG is very far from Badik. Okay, let's move on. Let's go down to the SG level in terms of the number of patreons. 1400-1500. Suddenly it turns out that the developers are going to insert sex content, violence, incest and normal men and have the same level of earnings , without buying top cards for 10 thousand euros. And personally, I don’t believe that anything will change much in the second season. The introduction of setralin into the plot as a way to kill libido and the narrative that this is a game with adult elements seems to hint. And this is only the beginning of the end. There is still another ballast project on the way with strong and independent female kingpins and losers ntr-men, which will definitely beat the ratings on steam and of course will not drag SG along with it to the bottom.:sneaky:
Paragraphs man, they are useful. Guess you haven't got to that stage yet at school huh?

Also, may want to brush up on forum rules while studying, don't discuss other games in a games thread.

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
I think Amber is one of the hottest MILFs in any AVN... But I like Nojiko too. Even if I liked the old Nojiko even more. Miss Maria is hot too, even more with her new hairstyle...
Nojiko is unusually sexy in those renders, Ocean was always a little indirect with the questio if she would be a LI or lewdable... If I remember correctly at his LI was; "not a LI, but nothing is set in stone"...
Of all the MILFs encountered so far, Amber is the top of my list.

She's intelligent, observant, compassionate, just plain smokin hot and we have yet to see Amber in a bikini - because she does not strike me as a conservative one-piece type of woman.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'm hoping that the cabin trip gives us quality time with not just Amber the professional, but Amber, the relaxed woman who literally lets her hair down and finds common ground with the MC while they share stories and jokes trying to keep the mood light ahead of the actual cabin visit which will be a tough one for the MC and Amber as she helps him through it.

Cheers!! :coffee:

John972

Apr 24, 2018
Funny sarcasm. Considering the wave of nonsense of your people in all the nooks and crannies where they interfered with other projects, as if they were somehow better. I have never been against snobbery when it is confirmed by facts. But the funny thing is, you guys have nothing to try to elitize on other projects of *your* level, and even more so compare yourself to badik. Only success matters, and you don’t have it. You won’t have it. So stop comparing yourself to badik until the statistics come together. Your developer is no different from other second-rate devs.
WTF? Did I miss something or is this indeed just a word-salad?

"Your people" / "You guys" / "Your developer"

Who do you think frequents this thread? - the MOGA (Make Ocean Great Again) movement or something? Pro tip - you'll have better luck chasing down Emmanuel Goldstein if you really need a boogeyman...

N1ghtcrawler

May 29, 2023
William is the most interesting and difficult case.

Before, my list of the worst people among the main characters in both games consisted of five names. William was second right after his sister and Nika was fifth. But I'm currently playing SG for the second time (still didn't finish ch.5) and recalling the events in WiAB. And well... I was so wrong about both of them.

"Willi has thrown Leia's world into chaos, but he is not a chaotic character. It is his difference from Leia's memories of him that is causing her dissonance. Willi is quite logical about Donna/Jessy. He's quite logical and manipulative with Katie, getting the info from her about Kat's professor. His immaturity is a mask he hides behind, and Miru also uses that same mask. Evil? He's definitely got a lot of selfish attitudes, and is trying to be better, but I'd say lawful neutral. He runs to Wollust knowing it will hurt him, because he's worried about Helen, for nothing he did. He cries regularly about what he's done. He sees the consequences and he sees the choices to redeem himself. When Leia asks him to seduce Monica he refuses because he thinks he was an asshole to her and he doesn't want to be further. We can choose to give Katie the sweet burger etc. He was the only one who used his brains to notice the spiders were not native. So not chaotic, but rational in a lot of his decisions and thinking. He might be closest to a true neutral character, with a strong tendency toward evil/selfishness that he's trying to redeem."

William is a jerk, but that's about it. He's a nice guy who is struggling with his past. Unlike Bella and Nika, he actually sees his mistakes and tries to be a better person. So good for him.

I feel sorry for him because WiAB strikes me as a story not about healing or redemption, but quite the opposite.

As for Nika. His case clearly shows how difficult it is sometimes to judge a character who is the protagonist of a story. On my second playthrough, he completely fell in my eyes and ended up at the very bottom next to Leia. For those who don't understand why, I suggest trying to take an unbiased look at what he does during the first season.

I've touched on this topic before when discussing the consequences, but at the time it was mostly about Bella. Nika is more awful and dangerous than her.

So, overall
1. Leia
2. Nika
3. Bella
4. Vanessa (a high probability that she'll move up to third place)
5. William (only because he's a jerk)

Last edited:

BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018
Wait, when did this happen?
After Bella and Nika draw on each other, at the end of that class, Stephanie is acting nervous, and Nika talks to her. She then mentions why the police didn't visit Nika about Vic. The last screen I posted is after Nika leaves.

Reactions: DeedleConcord

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
Is this guy Jazz supposed to be one of the ZPR college basketball players of the 1st team? Or is he one of the coaches?
He looks older than the ages of coach Hill and coach Stahl combined or 10 years older than I am. :HideThePain:

Considering what he says here, probably one of the coaches, I guess. The senior coaches :HideThePain: But still not sure...

Nah, not a coach but a student and 1st team player, according to Jeff. Also plays street basketball with Dex and Jeff.

Last edited:

N1ghtcrawler

May 29, 2023
In my opinion, it's the opposite.
I find Marla to be potentially a much more interesting LI than Ayua.
It amazes me that people buy into this cheap sentimental nonsense.

Nika is the last person worth listening to when it comes to who is a baddie and who isn't.

I feel so bad for Mila. She has to listen to this hypocritical bullshit from the man who has the audacity to judge her and defend the person with whom he caused her so much trouble behind her back.

Again, I hope Ocean knows what he's writing.

Old Man Al

Jan 18, 2022

I feel so bad for Mila. She has to listen to this hypocritical bullshit from the man who has the audacity to judge her and defend the person with whom he caused her so much trouble behind her back.

That is on you then, my MC defended Mila several times - especially against Bella's "poor people are poor *snicker*"-rants.

Von Halen

Feb 14, 2024
It amazes me that people buy into this cheap sentimental nonsense.

Nika is the last person worth listening to when it comes to who is a baddie and who isn't.

It amazes me how people behave as if theirs is the most correct opinion. I just wanted to express my opinion with that render. Because I can see in Bella's behaviour that she's not a bad person. Before she provoked Rosolvo, she made us feel that she didn't want to do it anyway by saying "im sorry" in a whisper and she regretted it very much after she did it. a pure evil person would never have such regrets. that was just an example.

Bella's not an evil person, she just feels the need to look evil. Because she is afraid of being bullied again if she is seen as a weak person. It's her defence mechanism.

I repeat again that these are my personal thoughts.

Last edited:

O1duvai

Jan 5, 2022

If I understood your idea correctly, a manipulator whose ideas cause so many problems is not necessarily a bad person.
I have a feeling that Bella route is the main one and sometimes the consequences of any actions are extremely unpredictable. Therefore, I see no reason to judge him for Mila’s problems.

4.30 star(s) 515 Votes