AlexFXR

Sep 24, 2023
For example, he explains why he can’t right now buy that new super-duper workstation that he planned to buy immediately after the game release on Steam, because of the unexpected increase in taxes.
The most interesting thing is that Ocean doesn't say what he needs the workstation for. He certainly doesn’t need it for rendering, because when creating games, even his old video cards are idle.

BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018
To be honest, Miss Marla has always interested me. No, I’m not talking about she’s interesting as a MILF. I’m talking about the fact that she seems like a very important character, if you add up all the information from different paths. Especially with the release of the steam version. It seems as they knew each other before the start of the SG.
I have exactly two theories.
1.She is Nika's real mother(unlikely).
2.She's Summer's mother, especially with her hair changing to brown.
Yeah, I've been wondering about her importance too - I think she asked Amber for shared therapy with Nika because of something other than Vic's accident. Neither of them are going to Amber because of Vic's accident after all. We know that Amber's talking to Marla about dating for example - that's not something that comes to mind as therapy for accident trauma. So Stephanie wants Nika there for some other reason I presume, and dealing with him makes her nervous enough to smoke indoors. There's a reason the police didn't come to Nika's house to question him, and Stephanie says that Nika is part of her 'problems', plural. So there is definitely a connection beyond what we currently know.

1. I'd considered that too. Nika doesn't remember his mother, other than her younger voice the way it's described. But she's a LI so it's unlikely, considering patreon.
2. Nika does remember Summer's parents, as they told him his was shit to his face, and he'd remember a lot of those details as they're associated with his trauma, they are probably hyper real details to him. So I don't think so.
3. Stephanie is in some way guilty/responsible for what happened to either Summer or Nika or both. With the degrees of separation, Stephanie is connected to the Zane's and potentially the Holgersons socially through Amber/Bella.

My gut is leaning towards Stephanie having cause the car accident/s for the Cyrus parents, and what happens with Vic mirrors that prior trauma. Separately she's dealing with self esteem issues around her singleness. Claire's bingo list implies Stephanie has been single for a while, to the point that it is a joke to the other staff. So any therapy for relationships implies it's been a while.

I do think tha connection will be a surprise, whatever it is, Ocean loves to make people second guess ambiguous situations.

Nice one bro ! :LOL:
View attachment 3730552
View attachment 3730547
It took me a while to find this one… Why did Ocean remove the bro shake from the game ? :cautious:
Just look at how they bro shake. That's no bro shake but a bruh shake. 'taint natural, it's how I imagine lego characters shake.

Last edited:

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
Yeah - all the changes Ocean made - to try to compensate for the vagaries of Patreon and their ever-changing TOS and - horror of horrors, actually trying to get his own AVN listed in Germany once it hit Steam.

What creator should actually be able to view his Steam page for his AVN in his own country... I Mean - it takes balls to want that, right?? ;)

You'd think he was actually trying to avoid what happened to WIAB when Patreon removed it, and he lost that income.

The nerve of that guy to actually have to think like a businessman, anticipate changes in the environment in which he works and Pay for music licenses, taxes, anticipate hardware buys and more.

Why he even has the gall to hire other people to help create sets and work on improvements to SG... what a businessman move!

How dare he change SG from a dark, psychotic, anti-social story and, YEARS ago, change course so SG is now a story of healing.

What a joke right??

Ah - the good old days are gone - life moves on and ... most of us do as well....

I'm one of the ones who have moved on - Season 1 is a lock - and the changes are what they are, including a much lower likelihood of SG getting put on hold or just abandoned for a Patreon ban.

Reading the room - AKA acknowledging that the good OLD days are the past and every creator must live in the present and anticipate the future - is a handy trait for a businessman, perhaps even someone who 'owes' you your pleasure...:unsure:

So, lament and wail about the past that is The Past...

or

Enjoy the present - either here or - if that is TOO hard - elsewhere.

Just search for creators who don't use Patreon, and you might just find those able to give you more of the past whose loss you lament here.

Enjoy your search!! (y)

Cheers!! :coffee:

wizardcock

Feb 19, 2021
I agree, the new version lacks moments like this. The psychopathic image of the protagonist used to be more sympathetic because he was tougher. Now he looks more like a sensitive whiner who has imagined some kind of disorder. Yes, panic attacks are real. But cold emotionlessness and toughness would be cooler for the character.

Messerah

Jun 14, 2024
Yeah - all the changes Ocean made - to try to compensate for the vagaries of Patreon and their ever-changing TOS and - horror of horrors, actually trying to get his own AVN listed in Germany once it hit Steam.

What creator should actually be able to view his Steam page for his AVN in his own country... I Mean - it takes balls to want that, right?? ;)

You'd think he was actually trying to avoid what happened to WIAB when Patreon removed it, and he lost that income.

The nerve of that guy to actually have to think like a businessman, anticipate changes in the environment in which he works and Pay for music licenses, taxes, anticipate hardware buys and more.

Why he even has the gall to hire other people to help create sets and work on improvements to SG... what a businessman move!

How dare he change SG from a dark, psychotic, anti-social story and, YEARS ago, change course so SG is now a story of healing.

What a joke right??

Ah - the good old days are gone - life moves on and ... most of us do as well....

I'm one of the ones who have moved on - Season 1 is a lock - and the changes are what they are, including a much lower likelihood of SG getting put on hold or just abandoned for a Patreon ban.

Reading the room - AKA acknowledging that the good OLD days are the past and every creator must live in the present and anticipate the future - is a handy trait for a businessman, perhaps even someone who 'owes' you your pleasure...:unsure:

So, lament and wail about the past that is The Past...

or

Enjoy the present - either here or - if that is TOO hard - elsewhere.

Just search for creators who don't use Patreon, and you might just find those able to give you more of the past whose loss you lament here.

Enjoy your search!! (y)

Cheers!! :coffee:
You know, I agree. I always said that time will put everything in its place and there is only either success or failure. From the very beginning, SG beamed , gained interest and great popularity, and Ocean got the golden ticket into his hands. He has all the stars agreed so much that this project could become the second Badik. After the decision to rework, everything was changed. To the point that mc began to have problems with potency and all in order to release avn and not receive an 18+ rating. Let's look at the results of the release on steam and the last devlog. For some reason, the number of patreons remained at approximately the same level as it was. 1400-1500. The number of those who came is approximately the number of those who left, who are very dissatisfied with many things and are simply tired. And, hehe,about the last devlog. Apparently, the release on steam for some reason did not collect millions like Badik, there is only enough money for taxes. For some reason people did not appreciate the story of the healing of an emo-impotent, where gender roles were reversed, where strong and independent women pay in restaurants and buy things for male losers, and in bed, when these losers refuse, they treat them with *understanding*. Maybe, purely theoretically, maybe the great businessman miscalculated with cutting out sex content and changing history? I have often seen a comparison that SG = Badik. But this is far from true. For some reason, people forget that drawing such scenes is much more difficult, and if Badik had followed the path of SG, then the update would not have 7 thousand renders, but 10+ each? It turns out that SG is very far from Badik. Okay, let's move on. Let's go down to the SG level in terms of the number of patreons. 1400-1500. Suddenly it turns out that the developers are going to insert sex content, violence, incest and normal men and have the same level of earnings , without buying top cards for 10 thousand euros. And personally, I don’t believe that anything will change much in the second season. The introduction of setralin into the plot as a way to kill libido and the narrative that this is a game with adult elements seems to hint. And this is only the beginning of the end. There is still another ballast project on the way with strong and independent female kingpins and losers ntr-men, which will definitely beat the ratings on steam and of course will not drag SG along with it to the bottom.:sneaky:

Darkdevil66

Apr 16, 2020

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
I agree, the new version lacks moments like this. The psychopathic image of the protagonist used to be more sympathetic because he was tougher. Now he looks more like a sensitive whiner who has imagined some kind of disorder. Yes, panic attacks are real. But cold emotionlessness and toughness would be cooler for the character.
He's a teenager from a good home, not a homeless runaway street kid or a tough-as-nails war vet. How tough you think he could possibly be? :WaitWhat:
Although Bella calls him a hobo, his looks is the only thing in common with the homeless.

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
To be honest, Miss Marla has always interested me. No, I’m not talking about she’s interesting as a MILF. I’m talking about the fact that she seems like a very important character, if you add up all the information from different paths. Especially with the release of the steam version. It seems as they knew each other before the start of the SG.
I have exactly two theories.
1.She is Nika's real mother(unlikely).
2.She's Summer's mother, especially with her hair changing to brown.
Mis Marla is definitely a character that has some sort of past trauma. Take away the reworks who hits someone with her car then pulls a gun on someone. Not just any type of gun but with blanks. Gotta say that situation was funny I went from oh shit to haha dumbass. Jokes aside she has a backstory I am interested in. Maybe she was in love with a student and the student embarrassed or humiliated her. Husband fucked a student and she walked in. Either one could be the reason Amber is trying to change Marla self-image.

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
He's a teenager from a good home, not a homeless runaway street kid or a tough-as-nails war vet. How tough you think he could possibly be? :WaitWhat:
Although Bella calls him a hobo, his looks is the only thing in common with the homeless.
Bella just likes to call him poor, hobo etc... Only to attract his attention. And MC like that about her. Only to ignore her and piss her off... Well, this dynamic works, so, why change it... ;)

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
Mis Marla is definitely a character that has some sort of past trauma. Take away the reworks who hits someone with her car then pulls a gun on someone. Not just any type of gun but with blanks. Gotta say that situation was funny I went from oh shit to haha dumbass. Jokes aside she has a backstory I am interested in. Maybe she was in love with a student and the student embarrassed or humiliated her. Husband fucked a student and she walked in. Either one could be the reason Amber is trying to change Marla self-image.
Well, we know that Ocean said she's a very special person and she's a LI (only married LI)... We can only speculate for now... And try not to make parallels with "old" story line because they aren't 100% the same.

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
Well, he had hobo hair until Bella dragged him to Emilio. Since then, the emo hair. :HideThePain:
The amount of hair gel that goes in there to hold it could seriously damage the family budget.
Well, Bella thinks that her penniless emo looks much better as an penniless hobo... And she can continue to call him "poor" as bonus...

Last edited:

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018

wizardcock

Feb 19, 2021
Is it just me or did the release in steam not increase the number of subscribers on patreon? I expected it to increase by a couple hundred at least. I guess that number will only go up when the sex scenes come out in season 2

4.40 star(s) 497 Votes