Old Man Al

Jan 18, 2022

I feel so bad for Mila. She has to listen to this hypocritical bullshit from the man who has the audacity to judge her and defend the person with whom he caused her so much trouble behind her back.

Again, I hope Ocean knows what he's writing.
That is on you then, my MC defended Mila several times - especially against Bella's "poor people are poor *snicker*"-rants.

Von Halen

Feb 14, 2024
It amazes me that people buy into this cheap sentimental nonsense.

Nika is the last person worth listening to when it comes to who is a baddie and who isn't.

I feel so bad for Mila. She has to listen to this hypocritical bullshit from the man who has the audacity to judge her and defend the person with whom he caused her so much trouble behind her back.

It amazes me how people behave as if theirs is the most correct opinion. I just wanted to express my opinion with that render. Because I can see in Bella's behaviour that she's not a bad person. Before she provoked Rosolvo, she made us feel that she didn't want to do it anyway by saying "im sorry" in a whisper and she regretted it very much after she did it. a pure evil person would never have such regrets. that was just an example.

Bella's not an evil person, she just feels the need to look evil. Because she is afraid of being bullied again if she is seen as a weak person. It's her defence mechanism.

I repeat again that these are my personal thoughts.

Last edited:

O1duvai

Jan 5, 2022

If I understood your idea correctly, a manipulator whose ideas cause so many problems is not necessarily a bad person.
I have a feeling that Bella route is the main one and sometimes the consequences of any actions are extremely unpredictable. Therefore, I see no reason to judge him for Mila’s problems.

N1ghtcrawler

May 29, 2023
It amazes me how people behave as if theirs is the most correct opinion. I just wanted to express my opinion with that render. Because I can see in Bella's behaviour that she's not a bad person. Before she provoked Rosolvo, she made us feel that she didn't want to do it anyway by saying "im sorry" in a whisper and she regretted it very much after she did it. a pure evil person would never have such regrets. that was just an example.

Bella's not an evil person, she just feels the need to look evil. Because she is afraid of being bullied again if she is seen as a weak person. It's her defence mechanism.

I repeat again that these are my personal thoughts.
I apologize for being too harsh in my reply. I got carried away.

But it is what it is. This response from Nika is cheap sentimental nonsense.

I'm suprised that people often refer to it, portraying it as something positive.

I have no idea why you're defending Bella. Their conversation revolves around her, but the problem is Nika.

This moment is the most disgusting example of his manipulations. The second one I would call his manipulation of Bella, when he forces her to join his plan.

This conversation triggers me not because Mila's problems were caused by his actions. After all, he might skip the heist. But because he has the nerve to get into an argument with her about Bella, despite...

He knows that Bella's/their actions have gotten Mila into trouble.
He knows that Mila doesn't know about it.

Still, he judges Mila for allegedly treating Bella too harshly.
He refuses to hear her arguments - examples of Bella bullying other people.

His last words "she's not a bad person, far from it" sound particularly bad and hypocritical here.

I understand when people mention Bella's regrets in the restroom scene or that Nika advises her to redeem herself if he's on her path. They both still don't see how terrible their plan regarding Vanessa is, but it's still progress.

But the only thing this conversation shows is that Nika manipulates and pushes Mila to his side, hiding from her his and Bella's involvement in her problem.

It's possible that Nika is sincere here.
But the moment itself strikes as not sincere at all.

And I'm not sure if it's done intentionally or not.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
For me who watched the show carefully enough this comparison looks especially funny. Given that Walter is basically the woman from the first picture. Just in the body of a 50 year oldman moron suffering from an inflated ego the size of Jupiter.

So I'm not even sure who's shown in the best light here, Vanessa or Leia.
There's no such thing as "look evil". If someone is being a cunt to me I don't give a fuck why they are doing it. Besides regardless of her regret she thought it's a perfectly reasonable thing to do to destroy that woman for the sole reason of someone she doesn't like trying to fuck her mom.
And don't forget their plan about Vanessa.
Bella fans who see her as a saint are trying so hard to ignore that.

Last edited:

c.mork

Nov 3, 2022
Bella's not an evil person, she just feels the need to look evil.
There's no such thing as "look evil". If someone is being a cunt to me I don't give a fuck why they are doing it. Besides regardless of her regret she thought it's a perfectly reasonable thing to do to destroy that woman for the sole reason of someone she doesn't like trying to fuck her mom.

O1duvai

Jan 5, 2022
This concept exists even in medicine. Protective reaction of the psyche after suffering stress.
Moreover, during the game they show you why she doesn’t want her mother to date this particular man and his family. You could also see the evolution of this idea as new information and characters related to their family appear.
But alas, you won’t see this because you focus on the first impression and do not try to understand why the person behaves this way.

Personally, I think that such people are very kind and strong if they are pulled out of the hole. Therefore, for me, there are no other characters for romance here.

Reactions: yossa999

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
In my opinion, it's the opposite.
I find Marla to be potentially a much more interesting LI than Ayua.

It amazes me that people buy into this cheap sentimental nonsense.

Nika is the last person worth listening to when it comes to who is a baddie and who isn't.

Yeah no. Disagree with everything.

They caused Mila trouble but it wasnt really their fault, its not like they planted false evidence pointing at Mila. They are to blame to be thieves but they didnt wronged Mila. The holgerson's are the ones who used Mila unrelated as a scapegoat.

And Mila is the one behaving shitty in the Mila/Bella relationship and aknowledges it herself (she was young and afraid, it happens but it was still her fault).

She joined the bullying against bella and broke her trust in a time when Bella had nobody and nowadays has the audacity to talk shit about her just because Bella doesnt want to reconcile and sometimes jokes about Mila being poor.

Mila said herself that Bella didnt really do anything to her yet she felt the need to potray her as a psycho in the beginning despite knowing about Bella's backstory.

Bella is - similar to your assesment of William - a jerk at times but shes blunt and upfront while Mila was the one behaving like a snake just because she felt rejected.

And i dont think Nika is hypocritical either, he's a bit "stupid" at times with his wannabe mindgames but i dont think he considers himself as a particulary "good guy" who does nothing bad, he just doesnt give a fuck.

And Ayua (and kinda very other LI and sidechick) >>>> Ms. Marla :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

I noticed that when Robin calls Bella to free Nika from the handcuffs, she tells Sasha that Nika didn't deserve it and she replies ''Maybe he does''. So I installed Scrappy Mod to unlock all the scenes and it turned out that when Robin calls Miss Marla she answers just ''Maybe'' instead. I don't know if it's just a mod's work or if it also happens in the original version, but are there any theories about it? Or is it treated as an unimportant detail? Typically, these types of details are the spark of various theories.
It's the same without mods (depending if your on the bella path or not) and it seems like the logical conclusion is that Sasha thinks worse of Nika if he's close to Bella. Im not sure why, it didnt looked like there being bad blood between bella and sasha but maybe Sasha just got annoyed when Bella was at the bookclub a few times :HideThePain:

c.mork

Nov 3, 2022
This concept exists even in medicine. Protective reaction of the psyche after suffering stress.
Moreover, during the game they show you why she doesn’t want her mother to date this particular man and his family. You could also see the evolution of this idea as new information and characters related to their family appear.
Yes, yes. Nothing is ever bella's fault. I heard it a thousand times, you don't need to repeat it.
But alas, you won’t see this because you focus on the first impression and do not try to understand why the person behaves this way.
I understand her fine, I just don't think her ridiculous behavious is excused by a rough childhood.

O1duvai

Jan 5, 2022
Yes, yes. Nothing is ever bella's fault. I heard it a thousand times, you don't need to repeat it.
Where did I say that she is a saint? It just depresses me that people have such superficial thinking.
And there are no those who do not make mistakes.

At a minimum, it is better to make mistakes and comprehend them than to be a saccharine saint and try to talk with those who are ready to imprison a person just because of hostility.

Sweet Force

May 18, 2017
From what I understood from the last devlog is that after it was said here that the launch on Steam was going to help the updates arrive faster, Ocean comes out to say that he spends that money on taxes, what a disappointment. And yet he continues fighting to launch the VN in Germany with his translation.
I have a question when reading this, are all first world countries in Europe like this? Everything leads to taxes and rigorous bureaucracy that makes it seem like you can't go to a store to buy 2 PCs with the money you earn because it ends up in the jail. Unless he has a family and doesn't want to abandon them, he should have gone to another country a long time ago, although with so many obstacles that the government puts in front of him, Ocean will probably say that he can't get the workstations out of Germany.
(I ask this from total ignorance of how everything works in that part of the world, it just seems very strange to me that every Devlog talks about taxes and problems).:geek:

BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018
From what I understood from the last devlog is that after it was said here that the launch on Steam was going to help the updates arrive faster, Ocean comes out to say that he spends that money on taxes, what a disappointment. And yet he continues fighting to launch the VN in Germany with his translation.
I have a question when reading this, are all first world countries in Europe like this? Everything leads to taxes and rigorous bureaucracy that makes it seem like you can't go to a store to buy 2 PCs with the money you earn because it ends up in the jail. Unless he has a family and doesn't want to abandon them, he should have gone to another country a long time ago, although with so many obstacles that the government puts in front of him, Ocean will probably say that he can't get the workstations out of Germany.
(I ask this from total ignorance of how everything works in that part of the world, it just seems very strange to me that every Devlog talks about taxes and problems).:geek:
Ocean's family is one reason, I assume his gf is another - I don't know if he's still with the same person because I don't know his personal life, but he'd mentioned her helping with the script when he was still here on the board.

So like Willi in WiaB, Ocean doesn't just have to uproot himself from his family, he has to uproot her from hers, her job, her friends. Or he has to ditch her, which would not be wise - having a partner who approves of you making AVN's and even helps you with it sounds like the dream for an AVN dev. It's not a light, simple choice, although it's far more reall with the income from steam.

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
Longterm its not as bad as it sounds, i mean taxes obviously suck for everyone lmao but it should be more of a short-term cashflow problem for ocean.

He's paying higher taxes for the future based on higher income in the past, which will be refunded after the year if his income really was lower than calculated.

Similarly is he able to deduct expanses like the workstation from the taxes he has to pay at some point (when he has enough funds/a loan). Im not sure about the skills of his tax advisor tho, its sounds like it could have been managed better.

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020

I understand her fine, I just don't think her ridiculous behavious is excused by a rough childhood.
We don't know what Bella endured as a child.

We only have hints - the constant bullying by Melanie Ceril, the loss of her father at some point in the past, a traumatic event or series of events that culminated in Bella losing her sister to a coma, the damage Amber suffered due to the above and the impact (only guessed at for now) this all had on Amber's ability to provide Bella with the love she deserved from her sole remaining parent and the sense of security every child deserves to feel.

Ocean has peeled the onion back one layer, revealing only Part of what made Bella into the defensive bitch she was at the start of the school year.

18-year-old men and women are adults by the definition of many societies, but their brains are not fully formed until typically their mid 20's.

IF Bella was a royal bitch to everyone not in her circle of friends as a 25-year-old woman - then I would agree with you.

She is not.

She is just out of high school (or the U.S. equivalent) and, like many 18-year-olds, trying to figure out her next steps.

Is high school pettiness still a part of Bella - Of Course - again, she's just out of high school!

But - this is a story of healing, where people, Bella, the MC, Mila and others, are all trying to overcome the hurts of the past while building futures with meaning.

I believe that Bella and the other wounded members of the Freshmen cast of SG can grow.

We are one week into the school year for first year college students.

Let's see where Ocean takes us on their journey.

Cheers!! :coffee:

Last edited:

Real Kreten

Apr 10, 2020
Hey Bellachen boys, I made meme just for you:

I am finding discussion about Bella being or not evil weird, as evil is strong world. Especially, if her problem isn't how bad she is. Her problem is more hypocrisy type. She is actively making word shity place and then cry that she get hurt because world is shity place.

Old Man Al

Jan 18, 2022
I think in Bellas case it is more like "if everyone is against me anyway, I can threat all of them like shit".
Nadja tells the MC it took her years to "get through" to Bella. Maybe the longer she has people like Aruja, Nadja and the MC (if we choose so) as reliable friends, she will let go of that behavior. But as the saying goes "bad habits die hard".

N1ghtcrawler

May 29, 2023
Yeah no. Disagree with everything.

They caused Mila trouble but it wasnt really their fault, its not like they planted false evidence pointing at Mila. They are to blame to be thieves but they didnt wronged Mila. The holgerson's are the ones who used Mila unrelated as a scapegoat.

And Mila is the one behaving shitty in the Mila/Bella relationship and aknowledges it herself (she was young and afraid, it happens but it was still her fault).

She joined the bullying against bella and broke her trust in a time when Bella had nobody and nowadays has the audacity to talk shit about her just because Bella doesnt want to reconcile and sometimes jokes about Mila being poor.

Mila said herself that Bella didnt really do anything to her yet she felt the need to potray her as a psycho in the beginning despite knowing about Bella's backstory.

Bella is - similar to your assesment of William - a jerk at times but shes blunt and upfront while Mila was the one behaving like a snake just because she felt rejected.

And i dont think Nika is hypocritical either, he's a bit "stupid" at times with his wannabe mindgames but i dont think he considers himself as a particulary "good guy" who does nothing bad, he just doesnt give a fuck.
Well, I didn't look at the situation this way, so I have to agree with you on that. Mila isn't a saint either, though she's definitely not bad.

And yet I can't help but think how disingenuous this moment, specifically what he said about Bella, feels. But most people see it differently "how sweet, he's telling her Bella isn't a bad person, I knew it".

Despite the fact that he and Bella have caused her these problems and that she is unaware of their involvement. Like I said, Nika is the last person worth listening to when it comes to who is bad and who isn't.

Yes, they refer to Bella's past, but nevertheless he's talking about Bella in the present time when they're both involved in the scheme against the Holgersons.

Nika himself seems unsure of his words. He doesn't say it confidently, but rather with doubt. Like he's remembering what he and Bella have been doing in the last few days. So he's still trying to be sincere here and he actually cares.

Now, it may seem like I hate this moment, but that's not true. I just look at it from a different perspective. It adds more layers to Nika who I find to be a very complex mc.

I have more sympathy for William, but Nika seems more interesting to me.
And Ayua (and kinda very other LI and sidechick) >>>> Ms. Marla
Marla is not striking in her appearance. But unlike Amber and Noji, she isn't inappropriately sexualized. Even after flashing her nipples in ch.4, she leaves the impression of a more mature character and I take her behavior more seriously than Amber and Noji. It makes her stand out from them. So no, she's no worse than Ayua and the other LIs. And she's probably not even in my top 8.

Though I think she'd be more suited as lewdable. Her romance with Nika might be interesting considering SG is presenting itself as a serious story. So I'd like to see a serious story about a teacher-student romance. But I just can't think of any good ending where they stay together. The same goes for Amber actually.
I think in Bellas case it is more like "if everyone is against me anyway, I can threat all of them like shit".

Nadja tells the MC it took her years to "get through" to Bella. Maybe the longer she has people like Aruja, Nadja and the MC (if we choose so) as reliable friends, she will let go of that behavior. But as the saying goes "bad habits die hard".
First she must face the consequences of her actions and those consequences must teach her to take responsibility. Straight up, no bullshit about feelings and regrets. With the right approach and the support of friends, this will allow her to overcome her flaws, it will force her grow as a person. But some Bella's fans don't want that because it ruins for them her victim image. They don't care that taking responsibility will make her a stronger character. All they care about is her feelings and regrets because they cause drama which makes them tear up and feel sad. The world around her is unfair so it and the people in it must change, but not Bella despite she is one of the reasons why this world is unfair.

Last edited:

O1duvai

Jan 5, 2022
I am finding discussion about Bella being or not evil weird, as evil is strong world. Especially, if her problem isn't how bad she is. Her problem is more hypocrisy type. She is actively making word shity place and then cry that she get hurt because world is shity place.
It works both ways. A shitty world produces shitty people.

Though I think she'd be more suited as lewdable. Her romance with Nika might be interesting considering SG is presenting itself as a serious story. So I'd like to see a serious story about a teacher-student romance. But I just can't think of any good ending where they stay together. The same goes for Amber actually.
First she must face the consequences of her actions and those consequences must teach her to take responsibility. Straight up, no bullshit about feelings and regrets. With the right approach and the support of friends, this will allow her to overcome her flaws, it will force her grow as a person. But some Bella's fans don't want that because it ruins for them her victim image. They don't care that taking responsibility will make her a stronger character. All they care about is her feelings and regrets because they cause drama which makes them tear up and feel sad. The world around her is unfair so it and the people in it must change, but not Bella despite she is one of the reasons why this world is unfair.
Whether it changes or not is the player's decision. This thing is called social interaction.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 500 Votes