Ashyboy1010

Mar 18, 2022
Unfortunately, not. The full download only had the PC version. For the MAC I downloaded the compressed MAC from one of the great, benevolent compressors. I struggle with tech, so I haven't been able to convert the PC to MAC or work out why the "start label" can't be found. Thanks for asking. Take care.
Damn dude hard luck, I'll see if I can get fix on that. Thanks for the reply tho.

Reactions: KGregory

KGregory

Jul 9, 2019
Download the version of renpy you need from the renpy site. They have instructions and there are other threads on the forum in this subsection where you can ask and get great help here. They'll be able to completely help I'm sure.

If you know how to right click and select "show package contents on the compressed mac, you basically can replace the "game" folder with the full PC game folder you downloaded (which in the mac is located in the package contents "contents/resources/autorun). Just overwrite that for a quick dirty fix, and learn to use renpy, I'm not great at explaining renpy before I've had more coffe than I've had today! :coffee::)
Very much appreciate the reply. I shall give that a go and see how it pans out. More power, and caffeine, to you.

Reactions: BobTheDuck

BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018
Very much appreciate the reply. I shall give that a go and see how it pans out. More power, and caffeine, to you.
Now that I'm thinking more clearly:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This works for me 95% of the time. The second method is rarely necessary. You can check that the PC version will run normally by launching the project in the renpy app as a test before. You need the correct version of renpy for the version used by the game, for SG it is 8.1.3 but some games are very fussy about versions, others it doesn't matter. Sometimes poor coding such as devs using fonts they've installed on PC, but not packaging them with the game will cause errors. That's a slightly harder thing to solve.

O1duvai

Jan 5, 2022
I didn't understand anything you wrote here.
Please point out the moment you are referring to.
In simple terms, the question here is why assholes cannot be punished in one way or another if the system refuses to do this or works for them for some reason.
We have a scene with banal, undisguised humiliation. Without any adequate reasons.
We were fenced off from actions in the moment only by the fact that we have a different social status, which puts us in a deliberately losing position. That's it, there are no other conditions.

Wrong. She is shown to be a silly rich girl that Bella and Nika think they can easily use. At least that's how Bella describes her after meeting her. Spoiled, but still innocent. Even if she had revealed her true nature to Bella, her being an arrogant manipulator doesn't make her a justifiable victim for their plan.
What exactly is wrong? Before the first meeting, the description came exclusively from a third person, which is what you emphasize. I wrote exactly the same thing. If you don’t know a person or you just know that he exists and you can “use” him for something, you will definitely add this to your plan until you receive new information.
Did I see any arguments against manipulating her? No. Unless solely from the principle of self-preservation.

And again, Bella's accusations have no evidence whatsoever. At the same time she's easily emotional and antagonizes with every other person she meets. Her fans recognize that she is a very fragile, vulnerable creature. Do you find it wise to take such a person at their word and then ruin other people's families and lives?
Well, first of all, if all their actions were reasonable and not emotional, we would have a couple of anti-heroes. Secondly, aspen trees do not grow oranges. We were shown a son, an asshole who hardly became like that because of nature’s mistakes, and... perhaps there is one more small moment that I personally can perceive as confirmation of Bella’s “opinion” about Holgerson. Violation of her personal space at a restaurant table. A girl who is much younger, who is the daughter of the woman to whom he rolls his balls.

Does this go into the piggy bank? Yes. Does this justify the “destruction of the family”? No. Well, not yet. If it turns out that Holgerson is connected to drugs, then excuse me, for me this issue will immediately be resolved (I have a feeling that the plot will go in that direction).

Well, actually this is the answer to all theses about Vanessa. Her personality +- is revealed only at the end of the season and not from the best side. Even after a personal meeting, I see no reason to somehow feel sorry for her or change their opinion about those who don’t like her; on the contrary, they have every reason.

By the way. When it turns out that Vanessa is manipulating Bella (we already have at least two examples of what she does to people), I am sure that we will not condemn her for this. How it works? On a first-come, first-served basis, probably.

gialm

Aug 16, 2023
Is there a download that is not through Steam? It seems that Steam will only allow the continuation of a full season and not individual episodes.

BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018
Is there a download that is not through Steam? It seems that Steam will only allow the continuation of a full season and not individual episodes.
They are all the same content, whether Patreon, Steam, Epic or Gog. Platform dependent achievements are the only thing that is different. Season 1 is the whole first episode if you wish to think of it like that. Season 2 will be a separate game.

dameromeroxxx

Apr 28, 2022
BobTheDuck and I worked on an alignment chart for most of the characters. After long posts containing detailed analysis (mostly from Bob) and curses (mostly from me), this is what we got:
For me, there is too much mystery surrounding Sasha Petrova to be so bold and decisive in giving her this category. Ocean may as well set off a series of events that will bring Nika closer to Sasha, just like with Bella in the first week of college, which will completely change the perception of who she is by 180 degrees. Its category should be, I have no idea, it's all just guesswork

also the category you gave Bella immediately suggests that there is no chance to improve her character, that she is evil incarnate by nature and not circumstances, which in my opinion is a bit unfair because we get subtle suggestions that Nami was exactly the same or even worse in high school If Nami could change her behavior, why couldn't Bella?

Last edited:
Reactions: vampires69'in

`Ray`

Jul 12, 2020
Updated the SG Table! I'm open to corrections :)

ChaptersRendersCinematicsBeta ReleaseFinal ReleaseDevelopment Time
S1 Ch 16603
-​
8 May 2019000 Days
S1 Ch 22545131 Dec 201911 Jan 2020237 Days + 11 Days (8 months, 3 days)
S1 Ch 3 + RW1655202 Jan 202123 Jan 2021357 Days + 21 Days (12 months, 12 days)
S1 Ch 3.5 + RW1237230 July 202120 Aug 2021188 Days + 21 Days (6 months, 28 days)
S1 Ch 4 + RW2274 531 May 202224 July 2022284 Days + 54 Days (11 months, 4 days)
S1 Ch 4.5 + RW1488525 Nov 20229 Mar 2023124 Days + 104 Days (7 months, 13 days)
S1 Ch 5 + RW2220325 Oct 202310 May 2024230 Days + 198 Days (14 months, 1 day)
Season 1 End1207921
-
-
1829 Days (5 years/60 months, 2 days)
S2 Ch 1
-
-
In Development

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
- RW = Rework (Only affects the Development Time, not the Renders)
- Af = Animation Frames (Big Thanks to sorco2003 for suggesting this idea.)(FPS*Sec)
- A Cinematic is made out of 5-25 single animations with 60-300 frames each.

- As of now, Beta includes the actual new content, while the Final includes the rework and bug/typo fixes.
- The Development Time is also dedicated to WiAB which is the Developer's Second game.

`Ray`

Jul 12, 2020
B = Before
A = After

ChaptersRenders (B - S1Ch5)Renders (A - S1Ch5)Cinematics (B - S1Ch5)Cinematics (A - S1Ch5)
Ch 171466033
Ch 21494 109%+254551
Ch 3 + RW1797 20%+165532
Ch 3.5 + RW1390 22%-123732
Ch 4 + RW2300 65%+227485
Ch 4.5 + RW1520 33%-148855
Ch 5 + RW-2220-3

rjmm

Nov 22, 2017
I don't recall anything in the game that alluded to an upcoming time skip. What makes you think that?
IIRC way earlier in this thread there was a talk that Ocean wanted to cover more years of college. However, if the story progress day by day, this would not be possible.

I don't think if this come to pass it will happen now, more likely at the end of season 2, perhaps.

buktccbfc71

Engaged Member
Dec 30, 2020
1718816795202.png ....o_Owhere is the beginning..where is the end???..where is the whole game???what to download to start from the beginning???:unsure:

4.30 star(s) 515 Votes