Ashyboy1010

Mar 18, 2022
Please forgive my lack of knowledge, or ignorance, on being able to fix these issues myself. I downloaded the Mac version and the following came up:

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 284, in script

python:

ScriptError: could not find label 'start'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:

File "/private/var/folders/6z/yj42x_rs0dxgfw5xny0y0x000000gn/T/AppTranslocation/70B62A3B-BE9C-4D4A-8A83-2C09B77ABB78/d/SummersGone_Season1_Steam.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/bootstrap.py", line 275, in bootstrap

renpy.main.main()

File "/private/var/folders/6z/yj42x_rs0dxgfw5xny0y0x000000gn/T/AppTranslocation/70B62A3B-BE9C-4D4A-8A83-2C09B77ABB78/d/SummersGone_Season1_Steam.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/main.py", line 670, in main

run(restart)

File "/private/var/folders/6z/yj42x_rs0dxgfw5xny0y0x000000gn/T/AppTranslocation/70B62A3B-BE9C-4D4A-8A83-2C09B77ABB78/d/SummersGone_Season1_Steam.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/main.py", line 144, in run

renpy.execution.run_context(True)

File "/private/var/folders/6z/yj42x_rs0dxgfw5xny0y0x000000gn/T/AppTranslocation/70B62A3B-BE9C-4D4A-8A83-2C09B77ABB78/d/SummersGone_Season1_Steam.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/execution.py", line 955, in run_context

context.run()

File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 284, in script

python:

File "/private/var/folders/6z/yj42x_rs0dxgfw5xny0y0x000000gn/T/AppTranslocation/70B62A3B-BE9C-4D4A-8A83-2C09B77ABB78/d/SummersGone_Season1_Steam.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/script.py", line 1013, in lookup

raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

ScriptError: could not find label 'start'.

macOS-10.16-x86_64-i386-64bit x86_64

Ren'Py 8.1.3.23091805

I AM DON'T KNOW WHAT I CAN DO TO FIX THE PROBLEM. ARE YOU ABLE TO ADVISE ME WHAT I NEED TO DO TO FIX THIS ISSUE? Thanks in advance.
did you resolved it?

O1duvai

Jan 5, 2022
I should have made it clear right away why I find Nika and Bella's actions against the Holgersons so bad. I just assumed you'd already seen my previous posts on this topic and I don't need to repeat it again.

Not the heist but the use of Vanessa makes them look particularly awful. Bob mentioned how sinister she is towards Mila, so indeed she might be involved. But before, she is presented as just Mario's girlfriend, she had nothing to do with what's going on between them. Even if Bella has seen her previously and made a bad impression of her, Bella never said why Vanessa deserved to be treated like that. Vanessa's perceived as innocent here.

Bella's convinced Stefan wants her mother. Hmm, let's assume. But at the same time, she doesn't have a problem giving him another woman for the sake of her and Nika's stupid plan. No doubt if it hadn't failed, they would have used her. And they didn't learn any moral lessons, they just shrugged and moved on. Give them a different victim and they'll try to do it again.

That alone is completely fucked up.

And for that reason, the restroom scene doesn't work for me. Just like the words that Nika says to Mila. Bella's regrets have no weight, so far they don't affect her actions. She has a selective sense of conscience. Nika who advises her to redeem herself for bullying a woman remains silent in the Vanessa situation. They're both blind.

Regarding Mila, I blame Nika for his stupidity that got her in trouble. How is he not responsible if he acted like an idiot when she told him not to do anything foolish? She acted like an adult, he acted like a child. Mario didn't say anything bad to her, he only insulted Nika's hair. And if Nika is involved in the heist, you may not see it as a big deal, but I find his act particularly pitiful given how disproportionate was his response. I don't get why I should treat it like it's not a big deal. In my eyes, that makes him an undeniably bad person.

Before the rework, Nika and Bella looked even worse. If I remember correctly, Bella mentioned that she had studied the layout of the Holgerson house and she knew the location of the security cameras. She was planned this in advance and she acted like someone for whom this wasn't the first heist. Nika had planned something specific against the Holgersons before they charged Mila. His dialog was rewritten and now he sounds less ominous. He came up with the plan on the fly... but was preparing just some ideas since they insulted Mila.

Overall, Nika and Bella are doing shitty things right now. I see no reason why they should be in a grey area. They're straight up awful people. I ofc don't consider them evil, that's too strong for their description.
It could have been a separate story here. Oh those wasted talents.
Bella knew the location of the cameras because she was in the house. I also know the complete location of the cameras in the nearest supermarket, there's nothing special about it at all..

Btw, can I ask? A couple of questions. Why is Vanessa such a saint? From the first second of her appearance, she is shown to be an arrogant manipulator, above anyone else. Is it a wonderful butt plug or heterochromia that makes her so praised? For about the entire season, nothing is known about her except a photograph.

Since when is a direct insult on the part of Stefan, nowhere more direct than that, except maybe the “mother of easy virtue” (but wait, this is also in that dialogue), is not a reason for punching a person... in the gilded face? What surprises me even more is that you are not the least bit confused by the reason for this attitude. Well, her absence. "Just because I can", because ass plug with inlay, “Archduke Joseph”, no less.

But, okay, it's not that important. What's more interesting is why we're so worried about Vanessa and not Brenda.

Well, yes, breaking up families is, of course, probably bad. But who's stopping Holgerson from keeping a goose in his pants? Do we assume that he will use it? No, really, it will hold it?
lol

P.S. In fact, here we can really get together in a barn and write a book, with half of the participants in the topic. We have one chapter and a mystery on a mystery. Even the prequel has not yet had time to give a picture of Holgerson, whether he really managed to fuck half the city, or whether Bella imagined it after the gummy bears.
By the way, where did the train of Ayua fans go? We've gotten to Bella, her personality is just developing, let her get drunk and sleep it off. By the way, where did the train of Ayua fans go? Attached to Bella, her personality is just developing, let her get drunk and sleep it off. Actually, as in the case of the protoganist, he still has a chance to find Ricardo Milos pants and go after the boys. Perhaps this is the solution to that problem. Well, which appeared in front of the restaurant..

no sex scenes in this is really torturing for me, dont know if i have the nerve for it lol
We have a circle of aesthetes here

Last edited:

KGregory

Jul 9, 2019
did you resolved it?
Unfortunately, not. The full download only had the PC version. For the MAC I downloaded the compressed MAC from one of the great, benevolent compressors. I struggle with tech, so I haven't been able to convert the PC to MAC or work out why the "start label" can't be found. Thanks for asking. Take care.

BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018
Unfortunately, not. The full download only had the PC version. For the MAC I downloaded the compressed MAC from one of the great, benevolent compressors. I struggle with tech, so I haven't been able to convert the PC to MAC or work out why the "start label" can't be found. Thanks for asking. Take care.
Download the version of renpy you need from the renpy site. They have instructions and there are other threads on the forum in this subsection where you can ask and get great help here. They'll be able to completely help I'm sure.

If you know how to right click and select "show package contents on the compressed mac, you basically can replace the "game" folder with the full PC game folder you downloaded (which in the mac is located in the package contents "contents/resources/autorun). Just overwrite that for a quick dirty fix, and learn to use renpy, I'm not great at explaining renpy before I've had more coffe than I've had today! :coffee::)

N1ghtcrawler

May 29, 2023
Bella knew the location of the cameras because she was in the house. I also know the complete location of the cameras in the nearest supermarket, there's nothing special about it at all..
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This is their dialog before the final rework. Like I said, Bella used to look like an experienced burglar. Nika had prepared his plan in advance. I guess Ocean rewrote them because he abandoned the dark path.
Btw, can I ask? A couple of questions. Why is Vanessa such a saint?
What makes you think I or anyone else here sees Vanessa as a saint?

I'm probably the only person here who praises her. I find her a captivating character. Don't know about the butt plug, never had the experience. I hope she doesn't stab Nika with it when he goes after her. But yes, I love her heterochromia. I also love the visible veins on her chest and her appearance in general, her style and that mysterious dark vibe around her, her brevity and her habit of scanning people.

To me, she's the most intriguing LI so far.

However, I never considered her a good person, much less a saint.
Part of the reason I'm interested in her is because she's a bad person.

But her being a bad person doesn't excuse Nika and Bella one bit.
When they develop their plan, they don't care what kind of person Vanessa is.
From the first second of her appearance, she is shown to be an arrogant manipulator, above anyone else.
Wrong. She is shown to be a silly rich girl that Bella and Nika think they can easily use. At least that's how Bella describes her after meeting her. Spoiled, but still innocent. Even if she had revealed her true nature to Bella, her being an arrogant manipulator doesn't make her a justifiable victim for their plan.
Since when is a direct insult on the part of Stefan, nowhere more direct than that, except maybe the “mother of easy virtue” (but wait, this is also in that dialogue), is not a reason for punching a person... in the gilded face? What surprises me even more is that you are not the least bit confused by the reason for this attitude. Well, her absence. "Just because I can", because ass plug with inlay, “Archduke Joseph”, no less.
I didn't understand anything you wrote here.
Please point out the moment you are referring to.
But, okay, it's not that important. What's more interesting is why we're so worried about Vanessa and not Brenda.
Who cares about this Brenda?
Bella showed regrets. Deal with it.
But who's stopping Holgerson from keeping a goose in his pants? Do we assume that he will use it? No, really, it will hold it? lol
Bella's mother is the perfect candidate for it. She seems like an intelligent and educated person who also well versed in psychology. I'm sure she's more than capable of dealing with this sleazy womanizer.

Clearly not Bella and Nika. So far, these two have hurt themselves, the people around them, but not their target.

And again, Bella's accusations have no evidence whatsoever. At the same time she's easily emotional and antagonizes with every other person she meets. Her fans recognize that she is a very fragile, vulnerable creature. Do you find it wise to take such a person at their word and then ruin other people's families and lives?

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 497 Votes