PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
Oh yeah, mistress is an old fashioned english word for the female partner outside of your marriage, the person you regularly cheat with. I'm saying Stefan isn't looking for a girlfirend if he's after Amber, he'd divorce his wife first. If he doesn't Amber immediately knows that Stefan is only using her for sex and is keeping her on the side, while keeping his wife for appearances.

I'm just glad we don't have a character who shoots people after disarming them. I can get plenty of games like that on steam already :sneaky:

Of course Pax, I agree - except that the more consistent the world building, the more impact of the story. I regularly play RPGs which require suspension of disbelief, but the internal cause and effect has to obey its own logic, otherwise everything happens randomly.

I think it's also valuale to some people to see where our attention is being pushed by the narrative - is Ocean specifically misleading us about this character or this situation? Is he hiding something behind the actions? Mostly the answer is yes, Ocean has ulterior motives in most characterisations, so digging in to the reasons is one way to guess at some of the connections between characters and events, especially how the wider concept of the shared universe develops.

This is not to detract from the simple enjoyment of the story unfolding of course. Something well written should be able to be enjoyed with our without subtext.

I think we're mostly understanding each other's points of view now even if we have differences, so it has been profitable to explore this topic.

The thing I mainly disagree with is "All I'm saying is that if you don't like a person, you can put a nail under his ass." This to me IS Nika's problem. He doesn't like Mario, and after being criminal, says he now wants to get more revenge. Where does this end? It is completely unbalanced, and he exploited Bella to do it, specifically mentioning she's emotionally vulnerable right now before outlining the plan.

The second thing is that Bella goes on the heist whether or not Nika joins. This is a separate one off thing. The next day, Stefan appears mentions he was robbed by Mila to AMber, and mentions the Gala. THEN Nika and Bella develop the plan involving getting Stefan to sleep with Mario's gf. The heist was spontaneous, not part of the plan, which is why Nika know nothing about heirlooms until Bella went further than defacing Mario's car.

If Nika doesn't go on the heist, you still start the plan at exactly the same point - the heist is not canon, but the plan is for every playthrough, and Mila is still blamed. If Nika doesn't go, Nika talks with Nami, and it is mentioned that Nika has been charged before. Obviously we can't know in one playthrough. It also affects whether Bella kicks you in the nuts or not in the basketball game.
I agree that we want a cohesive story where - simplistically said - 'Blue' is 'Blue' all the time.

I also think that we can get into the garden called SG and find ourselves trying to decide ...

Is that a Rose and we need to pay attention

or

Is it a weed and who cares - not important.

Ocean does a good job showing multiple layers of the story in his renders and background imagery often tells part of the larger story.

We should get more imagery (Zara focus if she gets an A) in today's dev log.

Zara is currently my second fav LI so I am good with some teasing from a beauty like Zara!

Cheers!! :coffee:

BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018
I agree that we want a cohesive story where - simplistically said - 'Blue' is 'Blue' all the time.

I also think that we can get into the garden called SG and find ourselves trying to decide ...

Is that a Rose and we need to pay attention

or

Is it a weed and who cares - not important.

Ocean does a good job showing multiple layers of the story in his renders and background imagery often tells part of the larger story.

We should get more imagery (Zara focus if she gets an A) in today's dev log.

Zara is currently my second fav LI so I am good with some teasing from a beauty like Zara!

Cheers!! :coffee:
I hope:

- Goth bus/pizza girl is a black rose, and not a burnt herb.
- Sasha's redhed friend is no red herring.

and!

If Ocean is doing non canon side stories, I'll be hoping he stars some of the non LI's liek Maja (who deserves sexy time without needing toys).

RNasc4444

Aug 16, 2022
If Ocean is doing non canon side stories, I'll be hoping he stars some of the non LI's liek Maja (who deserves sexy time without needing toys).
Pls God yes! My top 3 has always been Bella, Nami and Sasha because I've pretty much always assumed Maja would never be more than a side character with an optional scene at most. If she was an LI, she would be my #1 by a mile. Poor Sasha would fall off my top 3.

BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018
And in what life would Ocean do that? WIAB,SG,SG Steam... Wait there might be WIAB Steam... How many lives does it have? 7 like cats? :unsure: ;)
He's already doing non-canon side stories for SG season 2. Most likely they're ideas he wants to put in the game, but they're maybe not consistent enough with the main story line, so it's either ditch them, or add them as sides.

I'm not thinking a fully fledged Maja side story, just a bonus scene.

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
He's already doing non-canon side stories for SG season 2. Most likely they're ideas he wants to put in the game, but they're maybe not consistent enough with the main story line, so it's either ditch them, or add them as sides.

I'm not thinking a fully fledged Maja side story, just a bonus scene.
I understand your point perfectly... However, you and everyone else know that every minute spent not on the main story increases the release times... And everyone wants fresh content for both Main games, which is crazy in itself, that he makes two games of this quality at the same time... In order to fulfill everyone's wishes, he would have to work "25" hours a day, because there are so many wishes... But this also shows how many players love these two games, because they really move their fantasy...

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
And in what life would Ocean do that? WIAB,SG,SG Steam... Wait there might be WIAB Steam... How many lives does it have? 9 like cats? :unsure: ;)
It's simple. He is already learning Blender, devoting some time to it. It’s just that now, instead of unrelated renders, he will make short non-canonical stories. At least that's how I understood it.

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
It's simple. He is already learning Blender, devoting some time to it. It’s just that now, instead of unrelated renders, he will make short non-canonical stories. At least that's how I understood it.
This is "crazy" in every way... I love both games and I just hope that both games will have the word "completed" behind their names...

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
Pls God yes! My top 3 has always been Bella, Nami and Sasha because I've pretty much always assumed Maja would never be more than a side character with an optional scene at most. If she was an LI, she would be my #1 by a mile. Poor Sasha would fall off my top 3.
We will always agree on Maja ;)
Okay, everyone agreed, now all that's left is to convince Ocean to make a non-canon story for her. :WeSmart:
While I wouldn't kick Maja out of the bed given the opportunity, I'd take Robin over her for the top side girl. For some reason she gives me the vibe of a perfect balance between being sweet and normal in public but wild and freaky in bed.

BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018
Maja you guys?? She's nothing to write home about and you don't want to be stuck with Victoria for the rest of your lives :sneaky:
No, Ocean should work more on this smokeshow ;)
View attachment 3772428
And give us a foursome with her hot subordinates :devilish:
View attachment 3772434
Most likely Kate will be part of Bella's path as a rival. Maja is because she was intended as a LI from the start but Ocean demoted her to a side with no happy endings :cry: She'll be stuck with the sponge and the rubber duck while caring for Vic. Pity her, damn it!

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
Most likely Kate will be part of Bella's path as a rival. Maja is because she was intended as a LI from the start but Ocean demoted her to a side with no happy endings :cry: She'll be stuck with the sponge and the rubber duck while caring for Vic. Pity her, damn it!
Yes Maja is indeed a beautiful girl but still little information about her... One thing is for sure, she has brotherly love and devotion... But Dude don't be pessimistic... I don't remember they said Victoria is in a wheelchair forever... Hope dies last...

Reactions: vampires69'in

BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018
Yes Maya is indeed a beautiful girl but still little information about her... One thing is for sure, she has brotherly love and devotion... But Dude don't be pessimistic... I don't remember they said Victoria is in a wheelchair forever... Hope dies last...
No Vic will have some amazing recovery through true love or something :sneaky: But Ocean has said somewhere (probably discord I guess) that Maja won't have a relationship with Nika because her loyalty to Vic takes priority. And while Vic's interested in Nika, she won't steal him from Vic.

Of course, there can still be hot steamy side scenes with her going too far because she's now a hot steamy ZPR assistant coach, so.... sneaky locker room scenes are possible I guess :devilish:

RNasc4444

Aug 16, 2022
While I wouldn't kick Maja out of the bed given the opportunity, I'd take Robin over her for the top side girl. For some reason she gives me the vibe of a perfect balance between being sweet and normal in public but wild and freaky in bed.
Fair. No argument from me. Robin closes out my top 5. I absolutely lover her.

Maja you guys?? She's nothing to write home about and you don't want to be stuck with Victoria for the rest of your lives :sneaky:
No, Ocean should work more on this smokeshow ;)
Honestly Kate does nothing for me but those twins... Hot as fuck but everybody sleeps on them since we're on Bella's route. Miriam seems like a total bitch but Nora is kind of adorable, no? Ditzy as hell but adorable.

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
No Vic will have some amazing recovery through true love or something :sneaky: But Ocean has said somewhere (probably discord I guess) that Maja won't have a relationship with Nika because her loyalty to Vic takes priority. And while Vic's interested in Nika, she won't steal him from Vic.

Of course, there can still be hot steamy side scenes with her going too far because she's now a hot steamy ZPR assistant coach, so.... sneaky locker room scenes are possible I guess :devilish:
He also said that Vic will get some meat in season 2 :)

4.30 star(s) 505 Votes