LHDLLB

Oct 3, 2019
It's simple. He is already learning Blender, devoting some time to it. It’s just that now, instead of unrelated renders, he will make short non-canonical stories. At least that's how I understood it.
The short-stories are non-canonical ? I thought that they are gonna be like BaD Interlude, a way to give others characters a bit more depth and explore the gaps between the story, something like OVAs for anime.

Like a day in the life of Nia, her doing camshows and crying to sleep, or Mila father trowing a bottle at her, would really like to be in the head of Nami a bit. But if is non-canonical it beats me down a bit, like it has no weight.

Reactions: Don Sucio

BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018
The short-stories are non-canonical ? I thought that they are gonna be like BaD Interlude, a way to give others characters a bit more depth and explore the gaps between the story, something like OVAs for anime.

Like a day in the life of Nia, her doing camshows and crying to sleep, or Mila father trowing a bottle at her, would really like to be in the head of Nami a bit. But if is non-canonical it beats me down a bit, like it has no weight.
Honestly I don't know - they might be legitimate vignettes - the way you suggest would be great. I doubt they'll be tacky like christmas specials in other AVNs in any case.

I guess we'll be waiting to see what the next chapter brings, I suspect the short stories will be things where Ocean is trying out new ideas to discover new ways to work. I'm currently thinking of them like Ocean's treats.

None of this negates them revealing deeper info about the main story, I'm just guessing they're non canon, because they will be optional.

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020

Nah, my bad, you're right. I confused it with one veeery slow burn game that has bonus episodes :)
These are not non-canonical stories, but short stories focusing on the daily lives of the characters - this is what Ocean wrote, as far as I remember.

LHDLLB

Oct 3, 2019
Honestly I don't know - they might be legitimate vignettes - the way you suggest would be great. I doubt they'll be tacky like christmas specials in other AVNs in any case.

I guess we'll be waiting to see what the next chapter brings, I suspect the short stories will be things where Ocean is trying out new ideas to discover new ways to work. I'm currently thinking of them like Ocean's treats.

None of this negates them revealing deeper info about the main story, I'm just guessing they're non canon, because they will be optional.
I have a similar way of think, just that being canonical brings more weight to the main story and the short one, and also forces the later to be more contained. My fear is the short stories are a "what if" with out no real implication to the main story, I am not much interest in that, but am happy to try.

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
Since the main story is only told explicitly through Nika's eyes and we are unable to see almost anything (I guess the exchange between Emilio and Stephanie (? was that her name) after Nika and Bella leave is a small exception and maybe some other small scenes that I've forgot about) that goes on when he's not around, so I don't see any reason why the side stories wouldn't be canonical, with implications to the main story. They would just be stories through the eyes of the other characters.
I think it would be awesome to take a look at the back story of the main one through the eyes of the characters involved. Know what they think and /or feel.

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
It's simple. He is already learning Blender, devoting some time to it. It’s just that now, instead of unrelated renders, he will make short non-canonical stories. At least that's how I understood it.
(y) (y)

Totally how I see the side 'story' aspect playing out.

If Ocean gives us 10 good Blender images of Maja with a particular focus, we can write our own stories inspired by those images.

Ocean gets his Blender practice, and we get some great Maja moments!!

He said he does, I believe, an hour or more of Blender practice every day so why not leverage it giving us non-canon women side story LI 'status' for a short burst of imagery.

We're not expecting perfect images - really just hors d'oeuvres to help tide us over until S2 has its first release.

Win! Win!

Cheers!! :coffee:

RNasc4444

Aug 16, 2022
Robin is a sweetheart. She deserves more screentime in the upcoming season :giggle:
I mean, look at her. She's gorgeous :love: :whistle::ROFLMAO:
Nuh huh! Nope. I love Vic but you can have her. I'm skipping any future scenes in which she isn't fully clothed. Fuck that. The one topless render of her on the couch after the sleepover will haunt my sleep for years. That shit is nightmare fuel. Silent Hill nurses will give me a boner before Vic :ROFLMAO:

Guys, guys...GUYS!

Long as there a kinky one for Katie...who cares if they canonical or not? :sneaky: :ROFLMAO: :WeSmart::devilish:
Which Katie though?

mostwanted8

Mar 8, 2024
Nuh huh! Nope. I love Vic but you can have her. I'm skipping any future scenes in which she isn't fully clothed. Fuck that. The one topless render of her on the couch after the sleepover will haunt my sleep for years. That shit is nightmare fuel. Silent Hill nurses will give me a boner before Vic :ROFLMAO:
Mind you, it was a joke aimed at Victoria to show how great Robin is compared to her :WeSmart: I dislike everything about Vic big time, from her appearance to her personality.
Robin on the other hand is in my top 5 ;)

Reactions: RNasc4444
Jun 30, 2021

Which Katie though?
If possible, it's better from before the reworked version :love:
0.png 1.png

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
I like WIAB but these are best posted in that thread.

It will also lead to less confusion for those not as familiar with the SG thread.

Crossing the streams won't cause the end of the world like it would in Ghostbusters ... but

Cheers!! :coffee:

RNasc4444

Aug 16, 2022
Mind you, it was a joke aimed at Victoria to show how great Robin is compared to her :WeSmart: I dislike everything about Vic big time, from her appearance to her personality.
Robin on the other hand is in my top 5 ;)
Oh wait...I'm mixing people up then. Who is the Vic lover here? Is it yossa? I'm confused now :confused:
I love Vic's personality. Same as Mila. I'm a sucker for nice, wholesome, vanilla girls. They are both cute but when it comes to body...that's just not my thing AT ALL.

I like WIAB but these are best posted in that thread.
Since Katie now features in SG as well I think the mods may show a little leeway. But you're right.

4.30 star(s) 505 Votes