razante

Dec 4, 2023
I wonder what number of dialogs would correspond to that figure. Because on one hand 5k is a lot, but if it's going to be scattered across multiple paths and subpaths, and for every line, a new render, then 5k isn't that much.
It will be a big chapter. I say that because the older previews shows Nika and Bella at college, and right now, the S1 story ended saturday night. It seems we will get more content for saturday nigth, sunday all day, and probably part of monday or full monday. Saturday nigth, Nika will bathe with Mila or Nami i think, sunday will have morning content with Zara and Vanessa probably, sunday afternoon there will be farm with friends and dojo with Ayua, sunday nigth will be homework with Bella, monday morning there is the first Victoria physiotherapy and classes at afternoon for sure. The thing is monday nigth there is a party at the bar, but I think this will be S2EP2, but with 5k-8k renders, is very possible we get full monday also.

LHDLLB

Oct 3, 2019
It will be a big chapter. I say that because the older previews shows Nika and Bella at college, and right now, the S1 story ended saturday night. It seems we will get more content for saturday nigth, sunday all day, and probably part of monday or full monday. Saturday nigth, Nika will bathe with Mila or Nami i think, sunday will have morning content with Zara and Vanessa probably, sunday afternoon there will be farm with friends and dojo with Ayua, sunday nigth will be homework with Bella, monday morning there is the first Victoria physiotherapy and classes at afternoon for sure. The thing is monday nigth there is a party at the bar, but I think this will be S2EP2, but with 5k-8k renders, is very possible we get full monday also.
I fell that ending the chapter with the bar opening is a good way of opening the season, it makes sense to ending it right before they go to the bar as well, but with a renders count above 5k might as well go all in.

razante

Dec 4, 2023
I fell that ending the chapter with the bar opening is a good way of opening the season, it makes sense to ending it right before they go to the bar as well, but with a renders count above 5k might as well go all in.
Ocean already said that wednesday with Amber will occupy a big part of a chapter. So, trying to predict the future, I think chp1 saturday night to monday afternoon, chp2 monday nigth to wednesday morning, and chp3 wednesday trip with Amber till ???.

Thriller

Nov 6, 2019
I mean if we are talking about 5000 renders at the least, it'll be first quarter of 2025 most likely. That is without the animations and cinematics of course. Every 1000 renders adds like 2-3 months of production after that so I don't know how to feel about this. Splitting the chapter into two seems not so bad suddenly :unsure:

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Don Sucio

O1duvai

Jan 5, 2022
I mean if we are talking about 5000 renders at the least it'll be first quarter of 2025 most likely. That is without the animations and cinematics of course. Every 1000 renders adds like 2-3 months of production after that so I don't know how to feel about this. Splitting the chapter into two seems not so bad suddenly :unsure:
At least five other people worked on the technical side of the game, during the production of the first season. It seems he has already written the text and if the renderings are ready too, he can finish it by the end of the year.
Here the question is a little different. There are two games in production and he didn’t put the prequel on pause.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
So, after ch.5 beta, I'm finally playing Season 1, at last.

... and I'm wondering: WHY SO MANY UNNECESSARY CHANGES?

For instance, why removing Nika and Zara's first meeting? she just walks past him, now. No conversation about the trophies. WHY DID HE CHANGE IT?

WHY?

EVERY character looks less interesting and less "edgy". Everybody is duller.

------

edit :)

Last edited:

RNasc4444

Aug 16, 2022

For instance, why removing Nika and Zara's first meeting? she just walks past him, now. No conversation about the trophies. WHY DID HE CHANGE IT?

WHY?

Do yourself a favor and use the uncut mod. The final release is absolutely unplayable for me and I imagine it will be for others who enjoyed the more OG versions. You will get a far better experience and the transferable save for the next season.

AlexFXR

Sep 24, 2023
I mean if we are talking about 5000 renders at the least it'll be first quarter of 2025 most likely. That is without the animations and cinematics of course. Every 1000 renders adds like 2-3 months of production after that so I don't know how to feel about this. Splitting the chapter into two seems not so bad suddenly :unsure:
Ocean said he makes just over 1,000 renders a month. If there are 5000 renders, then it will take 5 months + time for coding and dialogues.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Thriller

LHDLLB

Oct 3, 2019
Ocean already said that wednesday with Amber will occupy a big part of a chapter. So, trying to predict the future, I think chp1 saturday night to monday afternoon, chp2 monday nigth to wednesday morning, and chp3 wednesday trip with Amber till ???.
Amber trip would not be weekend ? Wednesday, if you are not on Bella's path Vanessa offers to buy underwear for Nika, and thursday there is a sex shop trip. And training every night outside schools hours, I don't think that he needs to show every traning session, but makes part of the timeline.

Reactions: razante

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Do yourself a favor and use the uncut mod. The final release is absolutely unplayable for me and I imagine it will be for others who enjoyed the more OG versions. You will get a far better experience and the transferable save for the next season.
The early chapters are a complete mess now.

Now, Amber talks to Holgerson, then she goes and talks to Bella and Nika about the burglary - telling them they think Mila did it. She asks Nika whether his surname is Cyrus and... he infers that she is his therapist. WHY IS IT?

(anyway, in the old version if Nika refuses to join Bella, the burglar doesn't happen)

Marla shows the students around ZPR, but she doesn't recognise Nika. Then she flinches looking at him when she holds the first lesson, BUT she doesn't bat an eyelid with Victoria (who is there, too)...

We can go on forever...

Last edited:

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
View attachment 3777880

... must be just a tiny fraction of the actual time you've invested, huh? :LUL:
Yes, since the release of the Steam version I have only completed one Bella's playthrough; I haven’t had much time for AVNs lately. But I will reserve "SG day" next month :)

EDIT: I mean there's no point in playing something like SG if you don't have time to do a playthrough straight from beginning to end without getting distracted or interrupted.

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020

WHY?

There have been literally hundreds and hundreds of posts surrounding this so I will give a Very brief summary.

Ocean finished the changes to the early story where the MC was darker/edgier and more dangerous.

SG became a story focused on healing versus whatever the original story was aiming for.

There are major changes in CHs 1, 2 and part of CH 3, with the loss of some music due to licensing issues and the change/addition of renders/entire new scenes; this includes some new pathing (but I could not tell you which specific variables changed).

Ocean removed some of the nudity (full frontal male for ex.) as part of putting SG on Steam and trying to get it listed in his home country of Germany.

He was also trying to pursue a rating that would not leave SG restricted in terms of its potential Steam audience.

Others can comment or not about this but that is beyond the purview of my 'Very brief'TM review... ;)

There are mods that restore content/music that was removed so that is a route that you can take for a full playthrough.

We have not seen how the save import feature will work - pulling S1 saves into the first rev of S2.

While you have months before this becomes an issue, my personal preference is to maintain my desired saves for SG S1 (unmodded) so I can import them into S2 once S2 lands.

I will get around to playing modded SG - less for restoring old renders/verbiage but much more for the music that was tied to the cinematography, like Waykap and Humble Hey, all lost due to licensing issues.

Cheers!! :coffee:

4.30 star(s) 502 Votes