Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
I mean if we are talking about 5000 renders at the least it'll be first quarter of 2025 most likely. That is without the animations and cinematics of course. Every 1000 renders adds like 2-3 months of production after that so I don't know how to feel about this. Splitting the chapter into two seems not so bad suddenly :unsure:
I don´t know how i feel about splitting the chapters :unsure:

I´m a pacient guy so i don´t care too much if i have to wait more (except when we are about 2 months near to the update, then i can´t wait any more). My experience with most split chapter is not very good, devs usually ends the first middle of the update very abruptly and i don´t like that, and many times i lose the interest in the plot because of that, o i forget about what happen in the first part when the second part relase so i have to play it again... And majority of chapters divided in two are very short for my taste. In this case the update will be massive, so maybe a part could have 2.500 renders and the other one the rest 2.500 renders, it would be nice imo because the parts would be big, but at the end i still preferring one unique update with the 5.000 renders at once.

We will see how Ocean manage that when the time begins to pass but i prefer if he doesn´t split anything and just go with all at once, but who knows, maybe is too ambitious and in a future i end wanting he to split the chapter, who knows.

Not a fan of where this is headed. Game clearly needs a restart from the beginning. Take your time and get it right this time. At least 3 years between updates.
eX4cyYO.gif

razante

Dec 4, 2023
Amber trip would not be weekend ? Wednesday, if you are not on Bella's path Vanessa offers to buy underwear for Nika, and thursday there is a sex shop trip. And training every night outside schools hours, I don't think that he needs to show every traning session, but makes part of the timeline.
I can be wrong but I remember that he talks with miss Marla about missing a class, so I am 100% sure is in a week day.

Reactions: LHDLLB

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
I can be wrong but I remember that he talks with miss Marla about missing a class, so I am 100% sure is in a week day.
I don't remember that conversation. When was that? He talked to Miss Marla about missing a class to have a session with Sexy Amber that was that day which he told Amber Marla was crying and Amber told him she wants to take him to the cabin. Did Nika make another request? Genuinely curious.

Reactions: LHDLLB

Old Man Al

Jan 18, 2022
I don´t know how i feel about splitting the chapters :unsure:
Splitting to much, especially in a game with many paths, is always a bad idea.
Else you will wait half a year for an update and then get the message "btw. in this update the following LIs are not featured at all", your LI is among them and boom another half a year waiting.
Luckily Ocean has sent more rails with the reworks, like the burglary with Bella always happens now. Else this would go into complete chaos, the more the story advances.

alain8891

Dec 18, 2023
H
Luckily Ocean has sent more rails with the reworks, like the burglary with Bella always happens now. Else this would go into complete chaos, the more the story advances.
huh…no it doesn’t always happen. You can still refuse to do it. The only difference with the final rework is you go to her to tell her you won’t do it…

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
huh…no it doesn’t always happen. You can still refuse to do it. The only difference with the final rework is you go to her to tell her you won’t do it…
YES, it ALWAYS happens now.

NOW:

Nika joins Bella ---> Nika is her accomplice
Nika refuses ----> Bella does it alone

PREVIOUSLY:

Nika doesn't join Bella ----> Bella gives up, the burglar doesn't happen, the Holgersons don't pick on Mila, and Mila is unhappy because her parents took her savings.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Splitting to much, especially in a game with many paths, is always a bad idea.
Else you will wait half a year for an update and then get the message "btw. in this update the following LIs are not featured at all", your LI is among them and boom another half a year waiting.
Honestly, I think the whole burglar affair is crap. Holgersons picking on Mila after the burglar is ultimate crap.

alain8891

Dec 18, 2023
YES, it ALWAYS happens now.

NOW:

Nika refuses ----> Bella does it alone

PREVIOUSLY:

Nika doesn't join Bella ----> Bella gives up, the burglar doesn't happen, the Holgersons don't pick on Mila, and Mila is unhappy because her parents took her savings.
Right...I was thinking from MC's perspective only. You're right of course...

Reactions: vampires69'in

AlexFXR

Sep 24, 2023
Ocean finished the changes to the early story where the MC was darker/edgier and more dangerous.

SG became a story focused on healing versus whatever the original story was aiming for.
Ocean didn't happen to say who he was going to heal and from what disease? I used to think that MC was suffering from impotence due to psychological trauma and would be treated, but it turns out that this is not the case. In all these years, he never visited a doctor to get rid of impotence. Moreover, in the early uncensored scenes we learn that the MC does not have impotence. There are no more sick people in this game.

zack1419

Sep 22, 2019
I'm not German so i dont the legal system there, but why/how does mila get in trouble for something she didnt do and they have no evidence on her being there? am i missing something?

Reactions: vireker

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
I'm not German so i dont the legal system there, but why/how does mila get in trouble for something she didnt do and they have no evidence on her being there? am i missing something?
best guess Bella used her name when talking to the neighbors or framed her somehow. But im thinking she just used her name and they are probably rich enough to use some corrupt cops to make some evidence. Tho maybe im over thinking it. That part confused me as well.

Goldenblackkir

Oct 2, 2021
Hello everyone I just finished the first season and ocean said there is going be five game of this universe so is he going to make the games after this and other game are finished or he wants to make all of those games at the same time?

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
The same way as in other countries: Someone, let's call him Mario, makes a statement to the police that he can imagine it was Mila. The cops follow up on this and question Mila. Result: stress and obviously a stressful situation for Mila. In the end, the police don't even have to come to the conclusion that it was her. But the damage to Mila is still there.

razante

Dec 4, 2023
Hello everyone I just finished the first season and ocean said there is going be five game of this universe so is he going to make the games after this and other game are finished or he wants to make all of those games at the same time?
He is currently doing 2 of these 5 games, but he will only start de other 3 after Summer's gone and Where it all begin.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Well only Ocean knows how SG will end and he thinks it's important, so...
Since Mario is a sort of Vanessa's puppet, my hunch is telling me that the whole affair will develop into some sort of situation where Vanessa - who is a very manipulative, cunning and smart woman - will grasp the truth and she will use it in order to manipulate Nika & Bella.

We will play them in our afterlifes, I guess.

Reactions: Goldenblackkir
4.30 star(s) 502 Votes