RNasc4444

Aug 16, 2022
Well, if Maja becomes a LI again, or Ocean lets Ayua be a LI I'm on one of their paths I guess.
Goddamn it's nice to see some Maja love after all these years of neglect! Even when the thread meta was to share the results of that waifu war poll, people would scoff at me mentioning I kept getting a Sasha vs Maja finals.

Of the main LI, I think I'm gravitating to Sasha, Nia and Zara.
Oof

BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018
Goddamn it's nice to see some Maja love after all these years of neglect! Even when the thread meta was to share the results of that waifu war poll, people would scoff at me mentioning I kept getting a Sasha vs Maja finals.

Oof
Yeah, I'm just a sucker for the sob story.

But Maja, Ayua and Sasha, and maybe a few other side interests (mysterious redhead, goth bus/pizza girl) are who I'd be chasing if I could.

Reactions: rudy007

BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018
Vi....Vict....Vi.....Victori....

WTF Bob????

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
I'm still finding her too overly sweet. I'll still treat her with gentleness, I'm not heartless and I can't say no to her, but Maja is so much more attractive to me. She doesn't even try to be anything. Might be the only female without fake lashes 90% of the time. Seems I'm all about natural eyelashes :LOL:

I mean, I'll change my mind at least 20 times before the next chapter I'm sure :sneaky:

Reactions: rudy007
4.30 star(s) 503 Votes