N1ghtcrawler

May 29, 2023
I think Maja is the only thing we ALL unequivocally agree on rofl.
Well, I'm not. I don't get why so many people like her.

I think Robin is the only thing we ALL should agree on.

She actually stands out from the other side girls and even LIs.

She reminds me of Nami and Nia, but there is something about her that makes her special.

She's more clumsy or something.

Maybe Bob will come up with a more accurate description of her.

BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018

I think Robin is the only thing we ALL should agree on.

She actually stands out from the other side girls and even LIs.

She reminds me of Nami and Nia, but there is something about her that makes her special.

She's more clumsy or something.

Maybe Bob will come up with a more accurate description of her.
Seeing I've been challenged, I'll accept. I think Robin's charm is her lack of confidence. In the bookclub, she's pretty sure of herself (her appearance later, did she come from her room, is that Charlie's house? I'm thinking it's either than or the Petrova's place. It's ridiculously overkill setting for a bookclub... Noji clearly doesn't feel inimidated by everyone's apparent wealth... Anyway, off track), but maybe that due to being in familiar surroundings. At the college, she's polite, but she doesn't put herself forward. My guess is the gym sequence was for Sasha's benefit, and Robin got to ask her own questions as well. When people think of her poorly, she freaks out, so I kinda feel she has a low self esteem.

I think the attraction is we want to protect her. She gets bullied by Zara and Nadja into decietful acts, she gets harrassed with rumours for caring that Nika almost had a melt down, and she tries to make up for her mistakes, without expecting a free pass.

Also, she has more normal proportions, she doesn't always look like she stepped out of a magazine, when she's at the gym, she looks ready to put in the work. So I think it's also she seems a little less pretentious than some of the others - not always trying to make herself look the best.

And we probably want to rescue her from Bowser ...I mean Charlie :sneaky:

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
Seeing I've been challenged, I'll accept. I think Robin's charm is her lack of confidence. In the bookclub, she's pretty sure of herself (her appearance later, did she come from her room, is that Charlie's house? I'm thinking it's either than or the Petrova's place. It's ridiculously overkill setting for a bookclub... Noji clearly doesn't feel inimidated by everyone's apparent wealth... Anyway, off track), but maybe that due to being in familiar surroundings. At the college, she's polite, but she doesn't put herself forward. My guess is the gym sequence was for Sasha's benefit, and Robin got to ask her own questions as well. When people think of her poorly, she freaks out, so I kinda feel she has a low self esteem.

I think the attraction is we want to protect her. She gets bullied by Zara and Nadja into decietful acts, she gets harrassed with rumours for caring that Nika almost had a melt down, and she tries to make up for her mistakes, without expecting a free pass.

Also, she has more normal proportions, she doesn't always look like she stepped out of a magazine, when she's at the gym, she looks ready to put in the work. So I think it's also she seems a little less pretentious than some of the others - not always trying to make herself look the best.

I like Robin but I still feel she has something to do with the reporters getting pictures. The question is how did the reporter know both of them would be there at that moment where they are already setup to take a pic. Second what kinda school you can just walk out in the middle of class and go outside to have a personal conversation. I believe the reporters like Zara and Nadia they have something on her.

• Wow
Reactions: N1ghtcrawler

BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018
I like Robin but I still feel she has something to do with the reporters getting pictures. The question is how did the reporter know both of them would be there at that moment where they are already setup to take a pic. Second what kinda school you can just walk out in the middle of class and go outside to have a personal conversation. I believe the reporters like Zara and Nadia they have something on her.
Most universities and colleges allow you to manage your own attendance. If you enroll, it's up to you to get the value for your money and time. If you know enough to pass the assessments without attending great. If you can get recognition of prior learning/credits for experience in the field, there's no need to attend the lectures. People are adult enough to work out what's going on by this age, mostly. The only caveat is if it dirupts someone else's learning. Then you'd be speaking with the head of the specific school of study.

The reporter saw Nika was wearing his sport uniform, and knows the first team as she's had run ins with them. It would be very simple for her to wait around the gym if she saw them heading to the locker rooms.

Reactions: vampires69'in

mostwanted8

Mar 8, 2024
she doesn't always look like she stepped out of a magazine, when she's at the gym, she looks ready to put in the work.
Robin's sports attire screams FUCK ME :love::devilish:
screenshot0506.png
She's clueless how hot she is yet so effortlessly... Growing up surrounded by rich girls who stole the limelight has done a number on her self-esteem.... she will be taught selflove ;)

RNasc4444

Aug 16, 2022
Robin's sports attire screams FUCK ME :love::devilish:
View attachment 3804989
She's clueless how hot she is yet so effortlessly... Growing up surrounded by rich girls who stole the limelight has done a number on her self-esteem.... she will be taught selflove ;)
She looked better in those older renders. And she looks so much better with no makeup too :love:

My guess is the gym sequence was for Sasha's benefit, and Robin got to ask her own questions as well.
Really? I always figured it was because she wanted to reconnect with Bella and she just dragged Sasha along. Her only interest in the MC seems to be in how close he got to Bella. Or maybe I just read it wrong...

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
She looked better in those older renders. And she looks so much better with no makeup too :love:

Really? I always figured it was because she wanted to reconnect with Bella and she just dragged Sasha along. Her only interest in the MC seems to be in how close he got to Bella. Or maybe I just read it wrong...
I feel Robin has a interesting backstory that hasn't been shown. Minus the Bella and the go alone gym scenes. She inquires about the joining the apartment sharing with Mila Nami and Nika she ask during Milas gym scene and the Nami gym scene.

BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018

Most of Ocean's characters would look better with less makeup and less silicon. The ones that don't go crazy with it all are far more attractive to me.

THe Bella thing is absolutely the reason, but the whole sequence seems like Sasha's observing the performance It's a weird conversation where one person basically doesn't interact except for saving his head. Robin tries to talk to Bella in class in any regard, so I kinda feel Sasha might have suggested she get Nika to train with them, just like Nadja and Zara use Robin to fetch Nika.

Yep, unsubstantiated.

N1ghtcrawler

May 29, 2023
Bad choice of word. I should have said "obsessed with her."
Nothing wrong with people liking her.

Maybe it's just me, but Robin sometimes gives the impression of a 14-16 year old girl. She's childish, clumsy and also innocent like a child. Like I said, she's similar to Nami and Nia in that sense, but their explicit sexual antics always remind us that they're adults. Robin doesn't have that inappropriate behavior.

Last edited:

mostwanted8

Mar 8, 2024
Maybe it's just me, but Robin sometimes gives the impression of a 14-16 year old girl. She's childish, clumsy and also innocent like a child. Like I said, she's similar to Nami and Nia in that sense, but their explicit sexual antics always remind us that they're adults. Robin doesn't have that inappropriate behavior.
screenshot0616.png People seriously underestimate Robin due to her unassuming behavior. She's nowhere near as childish and innocent as they make her out to be, she just keeps her cards close to her chest out of fear (has learned to see wollust as a dangerous place full of power players) and refrains a lot from speaking her mind, but knows more than she lets on. She's not clumsy either, more like a little awkward and insecure, which is endearing. Language barrier at work? :p

4.30 star(s) 505 Votes