Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
I'm hoping my starting lineup will meet.
Coach-Helen
Center-Leia
Forwards-Mila and Dana
Guards-Zoey and Victoria
6th man-Emilia

• Haha
Reactions: yossa999

LHDLLB

Oct 3, 2019
I don't think the fandom portrayed Nami like this. The author talks about this through his characters.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So, as you can see, the MC believes that Nami's kindness to him may be compensation for what she did in the past. Nia says Nami was mean and the MC confirms it. The Fandom of the Opera didn't come up with this out of nowhere. :KEK:
I am aware of this conversation, and Nami denies the MC interpretation, she may be lying she may be not. And I am not trying to say that Nami did nothing wrong or was a saint, just that, lefted to the imagination is only natural that people think the worse possibilite.

Nami is certainly capable of act evil, and I do belive that she did, I only think that is not something as signicative as we might think and for reasons much differents.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
just so you can have a threesome with her and Nia.
trying to get me horny over here. I dislike threesomes but that is one of the ones I actually do want since I have a hard time deciding who I like better Nami or Nia 2 out 3 of the girls in my top 3 for this game.

I haven't jerked it in a week. I think i got the mc's syndrome lads. I don't feel horny anymore. I crave drama now. Who'd have thought it'd take an AVN to make me actually get it together. Huh life's full of surprises eh?
honestly since I started playing AVN's I find I don't feel the need to do that as much either as I just want more interactions with characters I like don't even care about lewd scenes

Marley300

Jan 29, 2020

Hello,

Welcome to the tenth Dev Log of Season 2.

Quick tax & workstation info
I heard back from the gov regarding the insane pre-tax I had to pay. They reduced it by 66%. Thank god.
Means: The workstation is again on the table for this year. Yay!

Work's going great... I had some difficulties managing the person I'm learning Blender with (A real-life friend's girlfriend. We're learning it together, and she's gotta create assets for when I switch to Blender.)

But let's see if that even works out.

Today's Dev Log is rather short. Everything's going great, and nothing bad is happening. All in all, I can't complain.

Previews:
Today's previews are quite the sight... 4K is attached and recommended for the last two previews.

Last time I showed something from Mila's intro scene... Let me give you a small glimpse into the Cheeto's intro scene.
That's the most I can show without giving away too much...
Cheeto_1.png Cheeto_2.png
A rare sighting of some Sasha previews.
Sasha_PhotoShoot_1.png
Sasha_PhotoShoot_2.png
I also have a wallpaper version with some red contrasts of the last preview image.
Sasha_Angel_Artwork.png
Everything's great. The sleep schedule is fixed.
Work continues.

I'll see you in two weeks.
  • Ocean

John972

Apr 24, 2018
With the new Dev log, what is the significance of the Sasha preview renders... i.e. is "ZPR prestige models" part of an in-game narrative or is it simply packaging for non-game renders for an eventual Steam DLC?

4.30 star(s) 506 Votes