vampires69'in

Mar 3, 2019
Well, if he knows, why does he want to pay Emilio to find out? Nika mentions that it would be nice to have closure, so he doesn't know. It's entirely possible everyone else does, but Nika and Nia don't know.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Nika doesn't know or is mentally hiding. Maybe he had a hand in whatever happened, and he feels subconscious guilt. We really don't know. It would make the news if they were rich, which seems to be the case. If they had a car accident, that would be easy to find out from news reports, there would be no mystery, Noji could tell him (that also means no one in Wollust is allowed a license - Nick had an accident, the Frohns (senior), the Cyrus's, Bella is likely going to have one with all the foreshadowing of how dangerous the race she's going to is, Vic had one as well... it's a miracle anyone is allowed to drive there). As we don't know anything about them other than their connection to Elsa who is in the rich circle, and Summer's parent's looked down on poor doctors like Noji, chances are they are rich enough to become news, or to be involved with the Zanes.

The witness protection might be something to do with the Zanes. That's the only situation that I think it would be worth doing that idea, and it could still be related to Summer associating with Nika. Whatever the case is, Ocean needs a pretty good way to deal with it. It doesn't have to be solved, but it has to be meaningfully dealt with, and consistent.

Or the Zanes (or their enemies) took out a hit - in old WiaB the Frohn's were some sort of financiers that Leia knew. I can't remember if Maja mentions what her parents did, I think there was some mention about her finances, but I can't remember enough to find it. It'd be very efficient to bury a whole bunch of trouble makers in a serial car crash spree. Marla was the hitman, that's why she carried a gun, but it was the last job and she was out... sorry wrong game :KEK:

Nika pulls the orgy devils card and they have weird tentacle sex for the remainder of the gaming session, and all the girls imaginations make him work it. :alien::rolleyes:

Talking about fishing again today, it's a theme :ROFLMAO:
I always assumed ...after Summer disappeared (or whatever happened to Summer). There was nothing indicating that they went to the same school, just that Nami and Nika used to live in her area and hung out with her (presumably because of Summer).

For the Zanes to be involved doesn't mean they are the villains - Nika's parents could've been criminal, or the Zane's enemies took out Zane allies. There is literally no details, whe're just finding what is most plausible to each of us personally. It really depends on what plot twists Ocean has in mind, we'll likely all be wrong. :HideThePain:

I posted some renders in this post discussing fluctuating body sizes. Ch1 Mila is different from ch4 which is different from ch2/ch5. Old Ch1 Mila before the rework was different again, but it was what people first knew. Yes the renders were quite a lot worse than now, and her model had an unrealistic waist, but she's not really cognisable now. Of all the characters that Ocean reworked completely Mila was the one that people were the unhappiest with (others were William, Scarlet, Zoey and Miru in Wiab, and Ayua, far fewer changes in SG compared to WiaB, but WiaB needed it more).

View attachment 3968205

I'd say that it's be lucky if we get it before Christmas, but who knows? Ocean's devlogs haven't really been detailing progress on a timescale. He had 50% of the renders done in 4 months or so, but the dynamic clothing's probably added to that. He could be going faster now than before. Read the devlogs when they come out to get a sense of progress, but you have to read between the lines because Ocean just won't commit to deadlines, because he typically misses them every time he says a date. Better to just release it when ready.
Nika...possibly..lol

RNasc4444

Aug 16, 2022
I don't think anyone was unhappy with the new Miru, but I don't think anyone seeing old chapter 1 Mila was ready for new chaper 1 Mila. Everyone saw the new Amber and Miru and immediately saw the wisdom of the change. I'm still struggling to persuade myself that Mila is not a shapeshifter who changes size in each chapter.
I love new Miru when she's got clothes on! I can't get past the piercings :confused:

They are ALL shapeshifters! Nojiko's tits keep getting bigger with each update and so does Nami's ass. Don't tell me it's the rolls, that's just silly! I don't even know wtf is going on with Ayua's face anymore and don't even get me started on Vic. If she isn't a shapeshifter, then she had major cosmetic surgery right after her accident. From the previews we've also seen that Sonya completely changed her face from one day to another. So much so she looks like someone else.

Right now the only person I trust is Trey. 'Cause you know that if the guy was a shapeshifter too, he wouldn't need to be on the juice :ROFLMAO:

BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018
I love new Miru when she's got clothes on! I can't get past the piercings :confused:

They are ALL shapeshifters! Nojiko's tits keep getting bigger with each update and so does Nami's ass. Don't tell me it's the rolls, that's just silly! I don't even know wtf is going on with Ayua's face anymore and don't even get me started on Vic. If she isn't a shapeshifter, then she had major cosmetic surgery right after her accident. From the previews we've also seen that Sonya completely changed her face from one day to another. So much so she looks like someone else.

Right now the only person I trust is Trey. 'Cause you know that if the guy was a shapeshifter too, he wouldn't need to be on the juice :ROFLMAO:
And Damian is the teenage werewolf, shapeshift confirmed.

One thing I have noticed while looking at Mila's changes is that the layers of clothing add size. Some of the fabitcs look like they're an inch thick the way they float over the body. It's especially noticeable with jumpers (Sasha grew a couple of sizes wearing a sweater, but the previews of S2 show she hasn't grown at all (thankfully).

I assume its thinks like, if someone has piercings, Ocean has to float the clothes a size larger to keep the piercings from popping throughor something, so he's defaulted to maing the clothes larger. It's making it even more noticeable.

Ayua, well, after the changes in S1, it seems like she's looking young again. I personally didn't mind the changes - it was nothing like the level of Mila, Leia or Helen wrongness.

Reactions: RNasc4444
4.30 star(s) 518 Votes