alanrock

Jun 2, 2020
Something isn't right in here. This guy learned in 9 months from scratch, and yet someone who is already in 3D for years after three years still learning. You know, I installed Blender. I load Wildeer's Lara Croft model. I was think I could at least just render it. I didn't figured out Alt+F4 followed. Of course, the anecdote about Columbus's egg can always be applied.
AlexFXR is renowned for being the quickest renderer. His extensive expertise surpasses all others.

vampires69'in

Mar 3, 2019
I think it's because in different games the characters are so similar to each other that if you change even a little they get confused. While in SG the characters even if you change hairstyles remain recognizable.
That is a fair point. I really wish they spent more time on making them look...well..less basic bitch :KEK:. I don't want to see characters and then mistake them from another title because they barely altered the model. So you're right.

Reactions: Dr.TSoni

AlexFXR

Sep 24, 2023
Something isn't right in here. This guy learned in 9 months from scratch, and yet someone who is already in 3D for years after three years still learning. You know, I installed Blender. I load Wildeer's Lara Croft model. I was think I could at least just render it. I didn't figured out Alt+F4 followed. Of course, the anecdote about Columbus's egg can always be applied.
You clearly got it wrong. The guy learned Blender himself in 9 months without teachers and created a 3D model of his village. Before that, he had never done rendering.

p.s. I haven't used Blender for a long time, if I'm not mistaken, the button for rendering a finished scene is f11.

Donnie Brasco

Dec 15, 2018
You clearly got it wrong. The guy learned Blender himself in 9 months without teachers and created a 3D model of his village. Before that, he had never done rendering.

p.s. I haven't used Blender for a long time, if I'm not mistaken, the button for rendering a finished scene is f11.
I didn't get it wrong. You said he learned in 9 months and I didn't even dispute it what you said. In this case it turns out that Ocean is not as good at his job as it seems, since he has been learning how to work in Blender for three years and he still learning. As for the latter, it is not enough to just click on "Render". First you have to choose what will be rendered. At least it seems so to me. I started the rendering, only to get a picture of the leg in the end. And that's where I gave up. All that stuff with Blender is irrelevant in the end, at least to me. Considering my knowledge in DAZ Studio, it's quite enough to have some fun, nothing serious.

BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018
Alex your trolling is becoming desperate.
Thing is, when he forgets to attack other people by describing his personal sexual fetishes, he can* actually post some serious thoughts.

...but when it comes down to it, he prefers imagining what people can do with assholes, it's an even bigger turn on to him than rendering faster on an amiga 500 or a circuit bent atari 2600. All of these things probably feature heavily in his dreams, in sharp, crisp AI detail.

*Can: the choice is always there

vampires69'in

Mar 3, 2019
Thing is, when he forgets to attack other people by describing his personal sexual fetishes, he can* actually post some serious thoughts.

...but when it comes down to it, he prefers imagining what people can do with assholes, it's an even bigger turn on to him than rendering faster on an amiga 500 or a circuit bent atari 2600. All of these things probably feature heavily in his dreams, in sharp, crisp AI detail.

*Can: the choice is always there
.....anything on a 26k modem would render an image even slower....nothing better than trying to download pictures of bikini babes and it taking several minutes for some 260kb file.others must know the pain of the 90's lol

*edit* he might just be a fan of the rock lol the-rock-angry.gif

4.30 star(s) 519 Votes