BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018
Funny I was thinking about the pill Sasha gives Nika
Sertraline
nah I would rather have depression and Anxiety issues.
2 of the mass amount of side effects is erectile dysfunction and sexual issues.
Should Nika be using this?
What would make more sense is if he'd already been using it and Amber prescribed an alternative to get him excited by life without drugs :sneaky:

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Don Sucio

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
What would make more sense is if he'd already been using it and Amber prescribed an alternative to get him excited by life without drugs :sneaky:
Looked at the rest of those side effects and there are a lot. There is a contradictory side effect. As I said before erectile dysfunction was on the list but there is a penile issue some men get a 4-hour painful erection. so maybe he should take it give Bella her fun.

BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018
Looked at the rest of those side effects and there are a lot. There is a contradictory side effect. As I said before erectile dysfunction was on the list but there is a penile issue some men get a 4-hour painful erection. so maybe he should take it give Sasha her fun.
Fixed it. Only fair to supply his supplier :)

• Haha
Reactions: vampires69'in

Dr.TSoni

May 20, 2022
Yeh I often got a few problems with games, like some models all look the same, so half way during the game you don't know who is who.

Another problem I often have is, they create a LI, and then they change her tits or her hair style, so all you 'invested Love' is going out the door, and you need to rekind yourself to that model.
Aside from the hair style, I agree with everything. I don't mind Cheeto's hair style changes
sb1500.jpg sa238.jpg sa197.jpg CheetoS2_1.png

vampires69'in

Mar 3, 2019

Dr.TSoni

May 20, 2022
yeah, I really don't get that. Plenty of Lady's like to change their hairstyle. I can't even compare that to drastic body or face changes. Hair style changes should be pretty normal.
I think it's because in different games the characters are so similar to each other that if you change even a little they get confused. While in SG the characters even if you change hairstyles remain recognizable.

Reactions: vampires69'in

PaxHadrian17

Engaged Member
Sep 8, 2020
and let's not forget the Best Looking Characters View attachment 3987757
I focused on the two related to my response to the User ID I was responding to.

There were 4 awards for SG in total (Eternum was the only AVN that did better in terms of the number of awards).

Here is the fourth:

Best 3.png

(It did not hurt that my second favorite SG LI is the image for this award)

The winners of the various AVN awards (and runners up where mentioned) did give me some other AVNs to enjoy - I had previously missed them for some reason.

Cheers!! :coffee:

Donnie Brasco

Dec 15, 2018
I focused on the two related to my response to the User ID I was responding to.

There were 4 awards for SG in total (Eternum was the only AVN that did better in terms of the number of awards).

Here is the fourth:

View attachment 3988959

(It did not hurt that my second favorite SG LI is the image for this award)

The winners of the various AVN awards (and runners up where mentioned) did give me some other AVNs to enjoy - I had previously missed them for some reason.

Cheers!! :coffee:
The last one award. Is it about one particular relationship or in general

JJohns2049

Jul 28, 2024

AlexFXR

Sep 24, 2023
So, if Ocean really wants to learn Blender and work in it, it's going to take time, and that means once-a-year updates are definitely not going to happen.
Blender is not such a complicated program that it takes a long time to learn it. It will take no more than half a year for beginners to learn it with a teacher. Several years ago I saw a video of a guy who moved from a village to a big city. He missed his friends and relatives so much that he started learning Blender to create a virtual model of his village from memory. He watched free lessons and learned to work in Blender from them. In 9 months, he learned to work in Blender and created his own village.

All this only concerned beginners who do not know anything about rendering. And people with experience in other programs spend 1-3 months learning Blender. Ocean wrote in his logs about 3 years ago that he began to learn Blender. And he is still learning it. People often made fun of him for this. Do not take Ocean's words seriously, there is little truth in them.

Donnie Brasco

Dec 15, 2018
Blender is not such a complicated program that it takes a long time to learn it. It will take no more than half a year for beginners to learn it with a teacher. Several years ago I saw a video of a guy who moved from a village to a big city. He missed his friends and relatives so much that he started learning Blender to create a virtual model of his village from memory. He watched free lessons and learned to work in Blender from them. In 9 months, he learned to work in Blender and created his own village.

All this only concerned beginners who do not know anything about rendering. And people with experience in other programs spend 1-3 months learning Blender. Ocean wrote in his logs about 3 years ago that he began to learn Blender. And he is still learning it. People often made fun of him for this. Do not take Ocean's words seriously, there is little truth in them.
Something isn't right in here. This guy learned in 9 months from scratch, and yet someone who is already in 3D for years after three years still learning. You know, I installed Blender. I load Wildeer's Lara Croft model. I was think I could at least just render it. I didn't figured out Alt+F4 followed. Of course, the anecdote about Columbus's egg can always be applied.

4.30 star(s) 519 Votes