Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
she looks sad,still yearning for that Nika dick pic lol
Can that be possible or it was just Ocean making a joke? I don´t see Bella accepting it, at least if you are in her route.

But could be cool if at some point she accepts or if Ayua opens her phone and see it.

BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Well, so far no one other than Nami can even tell Nika has a cock. He currently has a limp noodle. Other than that, the LI interest list is no longer being confirmed. If Ocean wasn't open to changes, he'd have confirmed they're all 100% locked in with no changes, but he's still making his mind up. I'm not giving up on Ayua or Maja just yet dammit!

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
Well, so far no one other than Nami can even tell Nika has a cock. He currently has a limp noodle. Other than that, the LI interest list is no longer being confirmed. If Ocean wasn't open to changes, he'd have confirmed they're all 100% locked in with no changes, but he's still making his mind up. I'm not giving up on Ayua or Maja just yet dammit!
Yeah, Maja is gorgeous... But Ayua is funny and beautiful. I hope there is a place for Nojiko too. She is a top MILF. Coach Hill is a good and beautiful character too...

AlexFXR

Sep 24, 2023
Alex, you will demask any fraud for sure.
Ocean will get exposed for buying new hardware instead of spending money on booze and horses.
Do you really think that I follow Ocean all day long? I just read the most popular and discussed topics that create his patreons. By the way, about drinking..... some people think that Ocean started drinking heavily because he talks nonsense in his logs. For example..... Some people are angry that Ocean started to deceive them again and drag out the game, referring to post-work. To be honest, this whole situation with post-work seems strange to me too. Everyone already knows that Ocean does not do it. Post-work is done to improve the image so that it becomes more photorealistic. Ocean does not make photorealistic renders, on the contrary, his entire background is blurred.

John972

Apr 24, 2018
You forgot to consider that - in their banter - the locker room gals managed to convince themselves that Nika's packin' some serious meat ('just as well Nami didn't let slip about the limp noodle). :giggle:

Reactions: BobTheDuck

PaxHadrian17

Engaged Member
Sep 8, 2020
Bullshit aside I have to say that Season 2 Ayua looks a lot better than Season 1 Ayua, plus if Ocean gives us another picture of Ayua looking blank we might have a new meme template
View attachment 3999682 View attachment 3999683
View attachment 3999686
XD
I like the Ayua pictures as I feel like she is kind of lost given the changes in her bestie Bella.

She is wondering what happened to Bella - she got abandoned at their out of state meet up - and why does the MC have this effect on her.

We need quirky, manic for no reason, Ayau - not just 'I've had a beer and I am SO drunk' Ayua - who is also fun but is not allowed by Sasha to stay out late... ;)

Will the fight training prompt Ayua to catch some feelings for the MC, further complicating things as he has not returned any interest?

Cheers!! :coffee:

BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018
Waaait does the duck in the bathtub has a scar just like Sasha's?
I noticed that too. It's weird, is it like a voodoo duck AYua keeps to ensure Sasha always loses their fighty fights? Is it a weird render issue?

...or is the duck actually Summer reincarnated as a float toy? At this point, it's just weirdly horror movie creepy, needs some ominous music.

Kond

Jul 8, 2018
Lewdpatcher hasn't been updated to the current game, it's unlikely to be updated as the game's been updated. If you use lewdpatcher, it's only work for the version it is listed for, not the full season 1. You'll end up with errors everywhere.

I think the infamous patch is someone else's version of the lewdpatcher, just the script changes they think make sense, like lewdpatch was, and the uncut version is a fan made one restoring cinematics that were cut because of licensing, scenes that were changed or shortened etc.

If you want to see the historical versions, the uncut mod is the only thing you need. If you just want something equivalent to lewdpatcher (ie keep all the official renders the same), the infamous mod is all you need. If you want to carry your save from season 1 to season 2, mods might cause that to fail. Season 1 unpatched is the only supported save that will import into season 2... Ocean won't guarantee the game works with any third party mod.

That is what I'd thought but my understanding was the third game idea with the female protagonist will be set inbetween WiaB and SG. Ayua would have to be in a fourth game then, which is far too distant for me to even register as a thought process. I'm far mor interested in the Ayua in that render to wait for the planned fourth game.

There is no problem with siblings being LI's, as long as they are solo paths ie. you can choose one of them, and only one, no throuple possible, door a or door b, choice swings shut behind you.

Edit: just noticed - does Ayua call that duck Sasha?
I hope he doesnt make a female protagonist game with her, i dont play femprot games o/
And i agree with you, because doesnt matter what are his intentions on a possible 3rd (or 4th) game, it will take AGES to be released or completed...SG and WiAB are far ...far away of being completed and i doubt he could menage 3 or 4 games at once without taking 15 years to finish them all. 2 games are more than enough, and like you im more interested in Ayua now. If he reaches the point of a 3rd or 4th game, then theres plenty of choices for it considering how many kids his previous protagonists can have.

And yes, you right, even in SG Vanessa and Zara are LI...happy to be wrong :LOL:

Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
I hope he doesnt make a female protagonist game with her, i dont play femprot games o/
And i agree with you, because doesnt matter what are his intentions on a possible 3rd (or 4th) game, it will take AGES to be released or completed...SG and WiAB are far ...far away of being completed and i doubt he could menage 3 or 4 games at once without taking 15 years to finish them all. 2 games are more than enough, and like you im more interested in Ayua now. If he reaches the point of a 3rd or 4th game, then theres plenty of choices for it considering how many kids his previous protagonists can have.

And yes, you right, even in SG Vanessa and Zara are LI...happy to be wrong :LOL:
Understandable but it could be an interesting game... Summer story could be interesting and even a way to explain what happened to her with more details. Her character could be even something like Nika, she is a funny and "active" girl but if a trauma gets her she could become an introvert and have social problems like Nika.

Anyway if is going to exist a female protagonist game i need a femdom/submissive tag, it would be a crime don´t be able to control a female character and can´t dominate or be dominated...:rolleyes:

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
Do you really think that I follow Ocean all day long? I just read the most popular and discussed topics that create his patreons. By the way, about drinking..... some people think that Ocean started drinking heavily because he talks nonsense in his logs. For example..... Some people are angry that Ocean started to deceive them again and drag out the game, referring to post-work. To be honest, this whole situation with post-work seems strange to me too. Everyone already knows that Ocean does not do it. Post-work is done to improve the image so that it becomes more photorealistic. Ocean does not make photorealistic renders, on the contrary, his entire background is blurred.
Post-work is defined as literally any work done afterwards. The work could be making it more photorealistic, but it absolutely doesn't mean only that. In fact, often post-work is not done to make it more photorealistic but to make it more cinematic.

4.30 star(s) 524 Votes