BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018
Convert Daz model from genesis 8 to 9? :unsure:
I read from GleenXstudio, the developer of Snow Storm, that the face of Genesis 8 is more square, while genesis 9 is round.
Since this is a preview image from season 2, it's still Daz, not Blender.
Personally, Kate's 'changes' are less than Ayua's. Ayua has far more screen time. Kate might never even be a side girl for all we know. Chances are she will (as a Bella rival/antagonist to stir up jealousy), but if you look at all the kate imags from season 1 (all in toilets under fluoro lighting pretty much) and compare them to something under warmer light with softer shadows... black choker also makes the jaw appear squarer...

'Kategate' is nothing on Milagate or even on Ayuagate. We'll be fine. After accidentally sitting on Nika's face, I'm sure there will be enough to see of her with her face twisted in weird expressions for everyone's delight.

Mamaragan

Jun 9, 2019
Yeah It can be funny sometimes, but still inconsistent. My best result so far:
Yeah, but those inconsistencies will quickly be eliminated. If I told you 3 years ago, you could do that with AI, you'd not believe me. It's moving really fast. I know Ocean won't do it, but just with background generation, you can generate really good shit, preventing time-wasting rendering a town, a building ect...

Reactions: MIkedante

vampires69'in

Mar 3, 2019
Tsk tsk. This is a game featuring healing, hugging, kissing,
How much lewd content does this game have so far? Is it all just teasing for 5 years?
Tsktsk, this is a visual novel of healing, landlords paying for psychological treatment, a roomie that wants to bang,
looking sad at each other. Touching special places and random senseless nipple slips. The lewd content...is within your mind ;)

4.30 star(s) 524 Votes