Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
i have no reason. unlike people like you I can recognize sarcasm :ROFLMAO:
Fair enough. Not the first time it happened, nor will it be last. But at least I'm honest enough to admit it, unlike those who claims to be infallible and have no reason to. :p

Den1mo

Aug 26, 2023
Fair enough. Not the first time it happened, nor will it be last. But at least I'm honest enough to admit it, unlike those who claims to be infallible and have no reason to. :p
if you sometimes leave the seriousness aside for a moment you will find that sometimes it can be fun :ROFLMAO:

and it's much funnier when people who don't know the joke that's been going around here for several years pick up on it :whistle:

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
if you sometimes leave the seriousness aside for a moment you will find that sometimes it can be fun :ROFLMAO:

and it's much funnier when people who don't know the joke that's been going around here for several years pick up on it :whistle:
And you fell for it too.

While I really did miss your sarcasm, you aren't doing anything I haven't done myself right here since before you joined. :p

Mantioxi

Nov 24, 2020
No, the first picture is from season 1, after the game when you play against Zara and Nadia and you're not on Bella's path. The 2nd picture is a preview of what's to come posted on page 2055. And since I liked Kate visuals in season 1 it bugs me to heart to see this now. I don't know if he was drunk or what, but to come out with that shitty Kate preview is just abomination. If there is someone on his Patreon please show him this. He needs to do Kate right.
Wait this is trippy.. Anyways. I get it now. Thanks for explaining.

4.30 star(s) 524 Votes