mommysboiii

Engaged Member
Oct 17, 2019
Fuck bella is such a godess wish this game would be a bit more dark / adult like with consequences like where it all began and we would have a bit competition/ drama with other guys around her

Because bella is most brautiful girl on the campus!!:love::love::love:

There is no way only MC relize her bauty..... she makes heads turn for her!!!!

I love the fucking banter or bella would tease us ... or competition at club ....

Reactions: rudy007

alanrock

Jun 2, 2020
Fuck bella is such a godess wish this game would be a bit more dark / adult like with consequences like where it all began and we would have a bit competition/ drama with other guys around her

I love the fucking banter or bella would tease us ... or competition at club ....
Bella.png

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021

It's not her beauty why guys don't get after her, it's her reputation... When you're known to be a weirdo psycho crazy bitch, many guys will just run away. If you played her route, you know how other people react when they hear that she's with MC, or they just kissed...
When people know your reputation on first day of the school, that reputation continues thru the years. And you know the saying, don't stick dick in crazy...

mommysboiii

Engaged Member
Oct 17, 2019
It's not her beauty why guys don't get after her, it's her reputation... When you're known to be a weirdo psycho crazy bitch, many guys will just run away. If you played her route, you know how other people react when they hear that she's with MC, or they just kissed...
When people know your reputation on first day of the school, that reputation continues thru the years. And you know the saying, don't stick dick in crazy...
Sorry but this would not stop anyone prople love HOT crazy mean diva psychos like bella ....PEOPLE love prom queens and prople would stick dick in crazy espacilly guys that would love woman like bella ...

Dont get me wrong I like the game and bella is one of the most beautiful woman I saw in VN and her relationship/ romance build up is INSANLY :love: :love: good for VN....

But where it all began will have more gangs,darker thems and also more adult story with more competition / path you dont always know if you win or come out alive

If SG follows more a Bdik logic which I guess it will alot of things will become more unrealistic immersive wise because you already know MC will win and that you can pick any scenario and come out as winner....

Which makes the story not as exicting like other games with harem logic( not harem games but simmular logic) its like reading song of ice and fire but you already know nobody is dying and what will happen

So I personally prefer the WIAB approche were you have more drama ,more male cheracters , who to trust? Who are you enemys ? Different path like bad endings and good engings .... you need to be careful around other gang members outplay them and carefully pick you answers.... it will have more unespected stuff happening and I like the tension of jeliousy/ competition......

But we will see how SG will turn out hope I am wrong:cry:

But still love bella and her amazing relationship build up hope she dont turns soft ..like her mean / bitchy/banter site

Last edited:

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
Been forever since I DL'd this, but just now starting to play it. DL'd the WT and it's IC patch. With it, how are they related? The MC says his parents died when he was three. So is Nami like an adopted sister or something? Just like to understand what how this is supposed to be set up. Thanks!

RNasc4444

Aug 16, 2022
Been forever since I DL'd this, but just now starting to play it. DL'd the WT and it's IC patch. With it, how are they related? The MC says his parents died when he was three. So is Nami like an adopted sister or something? Just like to understand what how this is supposed to be set up. Thanks!
Relationships in this game are fluid. Have been so for a while. What is factual today may turn out to be a mere figment of your imagination tomorrow. My advice is go with what makes sense to you. Just don't get too attached because it's only a matter of time until the dev decides to change things again.

Actually don't get too attached to the story either. There is nothing that doesn't get dramatically altered every few updates. The Frohn sisters were once not sisters but seem to be back to it now. Nojiko's had a couple of last names already, I'm not sure which one we're on now. The MC and Nami...well the story was written one way but then publishers and music rights holders weren't too keen on that so now...well who knows? Some of the ladies may or not be shapeshifters as their bodies, faces or hair changes constantly. Sometimes from render to render. Don't worry you'll get used to it :HideThePain:

I hope you are a creative person or have some imagination, enough to make up your own head canon that makes the narrative make sense. Otherwise, there's confusing times ahead for ya...

Dr.TSoni

May 20, 2022
Relationships in this game are fluid. Have been so for a while. What is factual today may turn out to be a mere figment of your imagination tomorrow. My advice is go with what makes sense to you. Just don't get too attached because it's only a matter of time until the dev decides to change things again.

Actually don't get too attached to the story either.
tumblr_mt2thqATjW1sryu49o1_500.gif
Same Vibes

vampires69'in

Mar 3, 2019

Actually don't get too attached to the story either. There is nothing that doesn't get dramatically altered every few updates. The Frohn sisters were once not sisters but seem to be back to it now. Nojiko's had a couple of last names already, I'm not sure which one we're on now. The MC and Nami...well the story was written one way but then publishers and music rights holders weren't too keen on that so now...well who knows? Some of the ladies may or not be shapeshifters as their bodies, faces or hair changes constantly. Sometimes from render to render. Don't worry you'll get used to it :HideThePain:

I hope you are a creative person or have some imagination, enough to make up your own head canon that makes the narrative make sense. Otherwise, there's confusing times ahead for ya...
Don't you worry. In season 2....Nojiko will be their.... Teacher and her last name will be Landlady :KEK:

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020

You know Nasc...you just love fucking on this...always the same....

Yeah...can't keep my face straight anymore...

You're right :ROFLMAO:

LHDLLB

Oct 3, 2019
Sorry but this would not stop anyone prople love HOT crazy mean diva psychos like bella ....PEOPLE love prom queens and prople would stick dick in crazy espacilly guys that would love woman like bella ...

Dont get me wrong I like the game and bella is one of the most beautiful woman I saw in VN and her relationship/ romance build up is INSANLY :love: :love: good for VN....

But where it all began will have more gangs,darker thems and also more adult story with more competition / path you dont always know if you win or come out alive

If SG follows more a Bdik logic which I guess it will alot of things will become more unrealistic immersive wise because you already know MC will win and that you can pick any scenario and come out as winner....

Which makes the story not as exicting like other games with harem logic( not harem games but simmular logic) its like reading song of ice and fire but you already know nobody is dying and what will happen

So I personally prefer the WIAB approche were you have more drama ,more male cheracters , who to trust? Who are you enemys ? Different path like bad endings and good engings .... you need to be careful around other gang members outplay them and carefully pick you answers.... it will have more unespected stuff happening and I like the tension of jeliousy/ competition......

But we will see how SG will turn out hope I am wrong:cry:

But still love bella and her amazing relationship build up hope she dont turns soft ..like her mean / bitchy/banter site
I understand where you are coming from. I don't think that SG will became as dark as WIAB, but this is not at all as not have consequences for action, we already have a little of that. Ocean does not like harem so I would not worry about it, so far as competitions for the girls go, SG will not have NTR but Ocean did say that it will have a MMF throuple so maybe some of the competitive aspect can be expected. Still is early to tell, I am a little more invested in WIAB but I think that when SG plot stars to pick up we will have a as good of story

• Sad
Reactions: mommysboiii

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
I, for one, don't care if male NPC's have relations with some of the girls. Or, at least, a past with them. It makes it seem more real. Maybe you can get with the women. Maybe you can't. Or won't. Depends on you're preferences. So far, I'm liking what is going on. The MC just got told he has to go to see a therapist. So not very far in yet, I guess.

RNasc4444

Aug 16, 2022
You know Nasc...you just love fucking on this...always the same....

Yeah...can't keep my face straight anymore...

You're right :ROFLMAO:
Hey I know I sound like a broken record to the usual crowd here but in my defense, my complaints remain relevant and there's always new folk to the thread and to the game that should be prepared for the shitshow we've all grown accustomed to :LOL:

Also you don't see me bashing your Katie spam in the other thread you dirty simp! Leave me be :ROFLMAO:

4.30 star(s) 524 Votes