vampires69'in

Mar 3, 2019
Can that be possible or it was just Ocean making a joke? I don´t see Bella accepting it, at least if you are in her route.

But could be cool if at some point she accepts or if Ayua opens her phone and see it.
I don't really count any of these random looking shots as having any cononical signifigance until I see it in the release. I think it's for funnies until I see otherwise.

Reactions: Don Sucio

AlexFXR

Sep 24, 2023
Post-work is defined as literally any work done afterwards. The work could be making it more photorealistic, but it absolutely doesn't mean only that. In fact, often post-work is not done to make it more photorealistic but to make it more cinematic.
You're a little confused. Cinematik is working with video, not with static renders, no one discussed video here.

Chalk boss

Aug 31, 2024
Blender is not such a complicated program that it takes a long time to learn it. It will take no more than half a year for beginners to learn it with a teacher. Several years ago I saw a video of a guy who moved from a village to a big city. He missed his friends and relatives so much that he started learning Blender to create a virtual model of his village from memory. He watched free lessons and learned to work in Blender from them. In 9 months, he learned to work in Blender and created his own village.

All this only concerned beginners who do not know anything about rendering. And people with experience in other programs spend 1-3 months learning Blender. Ocean wrote in his logs about 3 years ago that he began to learn Blender. And he is still learning it. People often made fun of him for this. Do not take Ocean's words seriously, there is little truth in them.
I was actually quite rude to Ocean. If he just wants to make adult games and nothing else, he doesn't need any special knowledge. If he wants to just transfer models into Blender and use that 3d program only for rendering and lighting, no problem. It is quite enough for his tasks. If he wants to completely switch to Blender, create environments in it, create simulations, visual effects, animations, do motion design - that's a different issue.
But before Ocean can fully switch to Blender, he needs to learn how to optimize scenes and resources. You can just render a 10 million polygon scene and think it's going to work. Not Blender.

AlexFXR

Sep 24, 2023
I was actually quite rude to Ocean. If he just wants to make adult games and nothing else, he doesn't need any special knowledge. If he wants to just transfer models into Blender and use that 3d program only for rendering and lighting, no problem. It is quite enough for his tasks. If he wants to completely switch to Blender, create environments in it, create simulations, visual effects, animations, do motion design - that's a different issue.
But before Ocean can fully switch to Blender, he needs to learn how to optimize scenes and resources. You can just render a 10 million polygon scene and think it's going to work. Not Blender.
If Ocean wants to switch completely to Blender, he may have some problems. Transferring models and rendering them is not difficult and Ocean has already done it, and the most difficult part will start when creating a video. There are many problems with clothes and their physics when moving, you need to study a lot to set it up correctly. But if he learns to do this, these will be stunningly beautiful animations. Ocean himself should choose which program is convenient for him to work in, but to be honest, I do not think that Ocean will switch to Blender. He has been studying it for more than 3 years, and Blender is not so difficult to study it for so long, if Ocean wanted, he would have switched completely to it long ago.

BigTTiger

May 27, 2021
Question which version is the better one to play the chapter 5b or the season 1 steam version because i've heard some not so nice things about the steam version?

BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018
Question which version is the better one to play the chapter 5b or the season 1 steam version because i've heard some not so nice things about the steam version?
The steam version. If you haven't played it bfore, you won't knotice what's "wrong". You also can't use a ch5 beta save for season 2, so if you plan on playing season 2, you need to play season 1, or you'll be guessing what's going on.

Ch5 beta has continuity errors because the remake wasn't complete, so there's a bunch of things that don't make sense in that. Season 1 is missing some animations due to music issues, and has all images of penises removed. If you like flaccid penises, you might have to go back to ch 4.5 to get it or use the uncut season 1 mod. The mod might prevent you using your save for season 2 though. The other thing that season 1 does which people are mainly annoyed about is Nami's lines and character have changed. I prefer her now, personally, but I can understand people who found her charming earlier feel the switch and bait.

If you haven't got a history, you won't know though, so just play it as the full season.

BigTTiger

May 27, 2021
The steam version. If you haven't played it bfore, you won't knotice what's "wrong". You also can't use a ch5 beta save for season 2, so if you plan on playing season 2, you need to play season 1, or you'll be guessing what's going on.

Ch5 beta has continuity errors because the remake wasn't complete, so there's a bunch of things that don't make sense in that. Season 1 is missing some animations due to music issues, and has all images of penises removed. If you like flaccid penises, you might have to go back to ch 4.5 to get it or use the uncut season 1 mod. The mod might prevent you using your save for season 2 though. The other thing that season 1 does which people are mainly annoyed about is Nami's lines and character have changed. I prefer her now, personally, but I can understand people who found her charming earlier feel the switch and bait.

If you haven't got a history, you won't know though, so just play it as the full season.
I appreciate that thank you

Reactions: BobTheDuck

MartinKrpan

May 15, 2020
?? Is the developer still remaking renders even on newer chapters?? Dear lord... wtf. Sorry but dev sure likes to waste time. And working on two VN's at the same time. We will get nowhere at this rate.
No, the first picture is from season 1, after the game when you play against Zara and Nadia and you're not on Bella's path. The 2nd picture is a preview of what's to come posted on page 2055. And since I liked Kate visuals in season 1 it bugs me to heart to see this now. I don't know if he was drunk or what, but to come out with that shitty Kate preview is just abomination. If there is someone on his Patreon please show him this. He needs to do Kate right.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 524 Votes