BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018
Fair enough. But let me ask you this. If at any point in S2 or any future seasons, Ocean retcons any aspect from the already finished and published S1, will you agree with me? Or admit that I had a point?

Not looking for a "gotcha" here or to eventually throw an "I told you so" at your face. I just don't trust Ocean to not keep tampering with the established narrative and I'm trying to figure out why most people disagree with my points on how the story is being told.
I'll admit you have a point now - I'm not disagreeing but saying there are multiple ways to see this situation. I would prefer OCean to spend more time delivering nw content that second guessing the older content at this point, but if that's what's required, I'll just grin and bear it. Far more disturbing to me is the addition of multiple clothing styles to cause a massive spike in required renders for no major reason other than it's possible. That's my pet hate.

As far as the way the story's being told, it's partially because we weight the different aspects differently. I didn't rate the jacuzzi scene as important to character development while other people do. I prefer Nami now, while other people prefer her earlier. So in a sense, the changes have opened up parts of the story to me that I ignored earlier because of my preferences. Given that, there is no one way to understand whether it's be successful or not, noly whether you find it enjoyable to continue reading.

RNasc4444

Aug 16, 2022
Haha, I wouldn't bet a dead mouse on that! Because he practically promised to do it, and on this very forum.

I can't find the post right now, but he let it slip that as the story progresses, some old scenes will appear in a completely different light, or even take on a meaning that is the opposite of what they mean now.

And then, without changing anything in the first season, you can easily add to or change the meaning of certain scenes with flashbacks or new scenes that expand on old ones. In Lost, for example, they did this all the time.

What if the damn raccoon isn't just an Easter egg, but the spirit of the dead Summer? :KEK:

yossa999

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2020
Any news on S2?
If you're asking about the first chapter of S2, the only thing Ocean wrote was that it would be out later this year. But judging by the latest devlogs, the work is far from finished, so I probably wouldn't put much hope in it. Most likely, it will be early next year, imho.
If you mean the whole second season, I don't think anyone knows, including the dev.

BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018
Any news on S2?
Every 2 weeks there is a devlog that kind patrons repost here. The most recent one was here. Sometimes there is useful info in the WiaB devlog, which is every two weeks also, but in the alternate weeks. This week is a WiaB devlog, which has a brief mention of SG, but more importantly mentions how Ocean's progress is going, and his sense of direction moving forward. He doesn't give away much, but you get used to reading between the lines.

Hey, did Ocean said who are all the LIs?
Link is in the OP here but it's most likely outdated by now. It's still kept current, but Ocean's been keeping the details to himself.

Has anyone ever come up with this theory? To me they are very similar.

View attachment 4120590 View attachment 4120591
Kata was my pick for Nick's ex wife - she's overly competitive in sport, so it would be easy to see how her personality became Zara's. Previously also, she was part of the Zane clan which meant she was a potential carrier of the heterochromia gene. Now though, the only people carrying that gene are William and Leia.

Edit: to be clear, she's still part of the Zane clan, it's just William and Leia that aren't genetically part of it anymore (Also, it could be that Vanessa suffered physical abuse causing the heterochromia. Hers is very distinctly different to they way it appears in William). The current state of things though? I have no idea who Nick's ex wife was, it was just me trying to fit someone plausible into the gap.

Mila I think is more likely the daughter of one of Leia's showgirls. I have no proof, but at least some of the characters in SG will not be related. If you look at Daphne in WiaB for example, she's a pretty similar model to Miriam and Nora, face and hairstyle, but it's be more likely they're Gina's kids (and possibly William's). Daphne also has plenty of similarities to Nami. Trying to work these out is even harder than convincing the whole thread Ayua is WIlliam and Miru's daughter. If the thread can't get consensus on that, it's going to take a while for us to discover these theories.

Also, if Kata was Mila's mom, the Holgerson's would be unlikely to charge her, as that would be going against the Zane clan, unless Kata disowned the Zane's and hit rock bottom. I'd think that Katie wouldn't let her cousin live a life of poverty.

Last edited:

Miranha157

Oct 6, 2024
Kata was my pick for Nick's ex wife - she's overly competitive in sport, so it would be easy to see how her personality became Zara's. Previously also, she was part of the Zane clan which meant she was a potential carrier of the heterochromia gene. Now though, the only people carrying that gene are William and Leia.

Edit: to be clear, she's still part of the Zane clan, it's just William and Leia that aren't genetically part of it anymore (Also, it could be that Vanessa suffered physical abuse causing the heterochromia. Hers is very distinctly different to they way it appears in William). The current state of things though? I have no idea who Nick's ex wife was, it was just me trying to fit someone plausible into the gap.

Mila I think is more likely the daughter of one of Leia's showgirls. I have no proof, but at least some of the characters in SG will not be related. If you look at Daphne in WiaB for example, she's a pretty similar model to Miriam and Nora, face and hairstyle, but it's be more likely they're Gina's kids (and possibly William's). Daphne also has plenty of similarities to Nami. Trying to work these out is even harder than convincing the whole thread Ayua is WIlliam and Miru's daughter. If the thread can't get consensus on that, it's going to take a while for us to discover these theories.

Also, if Kata was Mila's mom, the Holgerson's would be unlikely to charge her, as that would be going against the Zane clan, unless Kata disowned the Zane's and hit rock bottom. I'd think that Katie wouldn't let her cousin live a life of poverty.
For me Ayua is William's daughter, since she calls Kate aunt, the only Zane would be Dylan... I've already formed a theory that Nami is very similar to Daphne and the only explanation for her being an "orphan" is that something happened to Daphne during the gang war, but there's also Monica, but anyway, there are so many theories that it's head spinning.

Edit: I still think that Vanessa is William's daughter, and that Nick's wife was Leia precisely because of her temperament and for me she would be the only one capable of wanting to manipulate her daughters to separate from their father.

BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018
For me Ayua is William's daughter, since she calls Kate aunt, the only Zane would be Dylan... I've already formed a theory that Nami is very similar to Daphne and the only explanation for her being an "orphan" is that something happened to Daphne during the gang war, but there's also Monica, but anyway, there are so many theories that it's head spinning.

Edit: I still think that Vanessa is William's daughter, and that Nick's wife was Leia precisely because of her temperament and for me she would be the only one capable of wanting to manipulate her daughters to separate from their father.
I am pretty certain Ayua is William and Miru's daughter, I don't think there's any hidden twist, there are plenty of plot twists to cover already. As much as I like theories, we're basing them all off the characters we've seen, and there will be more characters. We will see Elena Petrova at some point (in both games) and we will likely see Donna in SG. Most likely way down the track there will be some interaction with Sonya's parents/brother, and Nia's family will appear. We'll likely see NIka confront Mila's abuser. There's all the basketball teams from the other universities, there's Elsa's circle of people, Bella's racing circle. Melanie has yet to be seen in the presnt day. There will be a lot of characters that will be connected by circumstance rather than related.

Vanessa being William's daughter with Vanessa and Nick believing Vanessa is his daughter is super chad-level fuckery. Entirely possible. But given heterochromia isn't always genetic, Ocean can be throwing in an obvious red herring. Vanessa and Zara's mom can be someone entirely different we haven't seen. Could even have been someone at the bookclub. Leia is a likely choice from the people we know, but there's nothing saying that connection is there. But getting back to patreon issues - if Vanessa is Leia's daughter, Nika can't be related to William. Ocean's not dumb. For NIka to be related to William, the the same situation. Given Ayua keeps wanting Nika's dick pics, and is starting to show more sexy poses - if there is any lewd with Ayua, we basically have confirmation of who Nika's dad ISN'T (In which case William can be the father of all Wollust without any problems). Ocean's not going to play with fire when he was cautious to the point of censored dildos from Season 1 to bring the lewd content down to try for 16+.

BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018
You don't have to wait too long to see her, here she is.
View attachment 4120709
Oh, wrong Elena Petrova, here is the right one
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Although having her look like Sasha works for the obvious reasons, I do think Ocean will develop a bit more of distinct look for her, especially considering she'll age into the golf club owner. This is very much Sasha beta 0.7, and like every WiaB character, I'm sure she'll get styled*. I also think we'll see her as the golf club owner in SG long before we see her in WiaB this time, but who knows?

*but I'd prefer polygon Elena to an upsized Elena

LHDLLB

Oct 3, 2019
I am pretty certain Ayua is William and Miru's daughter, I don't think there's any hidden twist, there are plenty of plot twists to cover already. As much as I like theories, we're basing them all off the characters we've seen, and there will be more characters. We will see Elena Petrova at some point (in both games) and we will likely see Donna in SG. Most likely way down the track there will be some interaction with Sonya's parents/brother, and Nia's family will appear. We'll likely see NIka confront Mila's abuser. There's all the basketball teams from the other universities, there's Elsa's circle of people, Bella's racing circle. Melanie has yet to be seen in the presnt day. There will be a lot of characters that will be connected by circumstance rather than related.

Vanessa being William's daughter with Vanessa and Nick believing Vanessa is his daughter is super chad-level fuckery. Entirely possible. But given heterochromia isn't always genetic, Ocean can be throwing in an obvious red herring. Vanessa and Zara's mom can be someone entirely different we haven't seen. Could even have been someone at the bookclub. Leia is a likely choice from the people we know, but there's nothing saying that connection is there. But getting back to patreon issues - if Vanessa is Leia's daughter, Nika can't be related to William. Ocean's not dumb. For NIka to be related to William, the the same situation. Given Ayua keeps wanting Nika's dick pics, and is starting to show more sexy poses - if there is any lewd with Ayua, we basically have confirmation of who Nika's dad ISN'T (In which case William can be the father of all Wollust without any problems). Ocean's not going to play with fire when he was cautious to the point of censored dildos from Season 1 to bring the lewd content down to try for 16+.
I also don't think that Leia as Vanessa mother fits well, herectomia or not. Regarding Nika's parent I agree, the problem that I see is that Auya is canonised William daughter - most likely- but characters like Sasha and the Rivera of the first team are in a limbo where they might be or not and I can't see how Ocean will handle that and be within TOS. If Nika is related to him anyway, if not there is no problem.

Reactions: BobTheDuck

Dr.Brule

Aug 2, 2017
I have not been on this site in a very long time good to see this is still going. So my PC died and I have to rely on my phone and i tried downloading the android version (4.5 full) but it wont let me install it unless i give it access to all my phones info so naturally i deleted it and scrubbed it from my phone. What the shit is that all about? Is there another version I can download that doesn't want access to all my data? Thanks in advance.

BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018
I have not been on this site in a very long time good to see this is still going. So my PC died and I have to rely on my phone and i tried downloading the android version (4.5 full) but it wont let me install it unless i give it access to all my phones info so naturally i deleted it and scrubbed it from my phone. What the shit is that all about? Is there another version I can download that doesn't want access to all my data? Thanks in advance.
I'm not an android user, but this looks like the full season 1, with installed mods, and here is another one with different mods. 4.5 is two updates behind this. Can't help you with permissions, but more modern operating systems seem to require access simply to write save files.

Someone else who uses android will hopefully give you better advice.

Reactions: Dr.Brule

BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018
Does anyone know what the next expected update from Ocean? Is it going to be SG or WIAB?
THere was a devlog posted in WiaB's thread today, and you can search this thread for the devlog her, it's every week, alternating between threads. That'll give you the best indication of how close Ocean is getting, rather than everyone's sarcasm about x+1 year's time.

yossa999

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2020
THere was a devlog posted in WiaB's thread today, and you can search this thread for the devlog her, it's every week, alternating between threads. That'll give you the best indication of how close Ocean is getting, rather than everyone's sarcasm about x+1 year's time.
(y)Damn RL.
It seems that this sarcasm has already turned into a cancer that kills any intention of seriously speaking about anything in this thread.

JJohns2049

Jul 28, 2024
Okay lets see who is closer to being right...

4.30 star(s) 528 Votes