Ahx

Jul 9, 2021
It turns out that normal-sized chapters should take him about half a year, so the full completion of the second season is mid-2027. At this rate, it will take 14-16 years to release all the planned chapters, requiring three years to produce the season
That is if this guy is still talking about taxes in 2027.
But it would still be better if he divided this chapter into two parts.
Wanna pull off an inception and tell him? Nah, it still wouldn't change his mind, would it?
inception-deeper.gif
animation, cinematics' are both a waste of render time in my opinion. Not like you really get any sense of reality from them. A rich story and some awesome still's are all that is needed.
I disagree I really like those cinematics. Especially when there's Bella in it. Hehehe
But having these animations make this VN even more immersive you know. I mean, unless you are very much invested in the story and appreciate Ocean's vision, you will never experience that sensation.
it seems like a cult. Many there love Ocean. He can do whatever he wants about the game, delay updates or increase the value of the Patreon at the game's launch and they will accept it like little bitches.
gZhvvd8.jpeg
doesn't mean I can't share my opinion!
This is illegal. Shut up!
Why is it soo hard for him to give some sasha renders?:(
Because a certain iDIOT! thought doing this would make him give us more Sasha!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Haha
Reactions: yossa999
4.30 star(s) 528 Votes