Pl@y3r

Sep 30, 2023
Curious is Katie a MILF who is her kid?
Could Nika be her son? From what I remember: Nojiko didn't like seeing Katie at the book club mentioning she hasn't seen her there in a while but she joined the book club on the same day Nika joined for the first time. She must've come for him. But the reason I believe this is because of that render with her sitting on the floor looking towards Nika and Nami. She had that motherly look on her face. And if not Nika's mother, maybe aunt/cousin/sister? Haven't played WIAB.

yossa999

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2020
I look forward to the update but how those ever-increasing update sizes do not alarm Ocean, I don't understand.

That being said, I'd like to share optimistic math for once. If Ocean can sustain 70 renders per day with his new workstation, he can achieve his quoted average of 2250 renders per update in only 32 days! If he can release every half chapter in 2 months or so, we could see the 30th chapter in 2029... not that far away anymore. But I'll believe it when I see it :)
I'm a little skeptical about this too. Yes, the new workstation will have two more A6000s in addition to the couple he already has, so it's going to be an insanely powerful rendering rig. But before he can queue up a render, he has to set it up, choose backgrounds and environments, place characters, dress them, pose them, set up the lights, etc. Make a 3D sketch of the scene, as I understand it. And that's where most of a developer's time is spent. So I have no doubt that his shiny rig's throughput will allow him to render quite more than 70 images a day, but the question is, can he feed the queue with ready-to-render scenes at this pace?

Just 5 minutes spent on each of 70 scenes will take 350 minutes or about 6 hours of continuous work, and many developers say that it often takes much more: half an hour to prepare a complex scene is quite normal. But there is also WiAB, which is being done simultaneously as stated :) But there are also all sorts of experiments, with Blender, lighting, work with the music, detailing the script, writing dialogues, and so on and so forth...

In other words, I'll believe it when I see it :KEK:

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
Could Nika be her son? From what I remember: Nojiko didn't like seeing Katie at the book club mentioning she hasn't seen her there in a while but she joined the book club on the same day Nika joined for the first time. She must've come for him. But the reason I believe this is because of that render with her sitting on the floor looking towards Nika and Nami. She had that motherly look on her face. And if not Nika's mother, maybe aunt/cousin/sister? Haven't played WIAB.
I thought that also but another poster said something that I didn't remember Nika wasn't supposed to be there even Nojiko didn't know he was coming so Katie wouldn't have known.

dameromexxx

Jun 24, 2024
The only thing I care about is that he doesn't abandon his projects. I can be with him until the very end, including the fifth game. It doesn't matter how long it takes. I knew from the very beginning that I was signing up for a long trip. Just please don't tell me after 12 years that you're packing up your toys and going to hell telling me to fuck off

In the Katie case, I thought the whole point was that Nika is competing with William to see which one of them we'll see fuck Katie first in the one of the games. So they probably can't be related :sneaky:

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
MAYBE SHE'S NAMI'S MAMA?!?!?!??! :O

plot twist, far out. xD
Possible, I don't remember when Katie watched MC when Nami was on MC's side or not. Like I already said; All information about MC's past are there, in Couger's pit. But MC dick has to work to get this information.

Pl@y3r

Sep 30, 2023
I thought that also but another poster said something that I didn't remember Nika wasn't supposed to be there even Nojiko didn't know he was coming so Katie wouldn't have known.
I don't know how she found out unless it was a coincidence that she came the same day Nika joined for the first time (I don't think so), I was just connecting the dots.

LHDLLB

Oct 3, 2019
In the Katie case, I thought the whole point was that Nika is competing with William to see which one of them we'll see fuck Katie first in the one of the games. So they probably can't be related :sneaky:
That is a competition that Nika can't win. William did not fucked Katie cause he not want it, Nika dick can't work even with Bella grinding it to oblivion. If Nika can fuck Katie, and that is big if, would be way after William did so.

dameromexxx

Jun 24, 2024
That is a competition that Nika can't win. William did not fucked Katie cause he not want it, Nika dick can't work even with Bella grinding it to oblivion. If Nika can fuck Katie, and that is big if, would be way after William did so.
William still drives Katie crazy mad even when he's trying to be nice. I still think the limp dick still has some time to get hard. Unless it comes to hate fucking in a moment of passion then Nika really doesn't stand a chance. It's great that Ocean left dialogue options in the bookclub that seem to enable us to role-play as Nika Milf Hunter, so I think that option will come sooner or later.

Last edited:
Reactions: LHDLLB

Pl@y3r

Sep 30, 2023
It was Nika's presence that bothered Nojiko telling Nami something like: "Do you realize what you've done?", and Katie's presence too. Assuming that what I wrote earlier is correct maybe Nojiko thought that Katie could be there too and didn't want the 2 of them to interract. Or just the fact that the other women might tell Nika something.

Reactions: LHDLLB and rudy007

LHDLLB

Oct 3, 2019
William still drives Katie crazy mad even when he's trying to be nice. I still think the limp dick still has some time to get hard. Unless it comes to hate fucking in a moment of passion then Nika really doesn't stand a chance. It's great that Ocean left dialogue options in the bookclub that seem to enable us to role-play as Nika Milf Hunter, so I think that option will come sooner or later.
Naaah. Katie is ready, she just don't want to be the first to admit it. Leia is the one who is mad crazy, but this is not the right thread. Nika first needs to have a working dick and I honestly don't think thag Katie would want anything with him.

dameromexxx

Jun 24, 2024
Naaah. Katie is ready, she just don't want to be the first to admit it. Leia is the one who is mad crazy, but this is not the right thread. Nika first needs to have a working dick and I honestly don't think thag Katie would want anything with him.
It still seems from the dialogues in bookclub that creating a Nika who is not interested in girls his own age but has the makings of a milf hunter is a viable option for the game, you reject all available romances in the game and then tell Jenna that you are interested in mature women, so it could be that Katie will simply become a hunted prey

In this case, Amber takes over the role of dick catalyst from Nami

Last edited:

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
Yeah? I thought someone in the bookclub said that they were expecting Nami? Maybe Mandela effect tho.
Yeah they were indeed expecting Nami, Noji announced that she would come along. And thats obviously why Katie is there too (with Nika being there being an unexpected bonus for Katie), these arent some secretive hints, its super obvious.

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
I'm a little skeptical about this too. Yes, the new workstation will have two more A6000s in addition to the couple he already has, so it's going to be an insanely powerful rendering rig. But before he can queue up a render, he has to set it up, choose backgrounds and environments, place characters, dress them, pose them, set up the lights, etc. Make a 3D sketch of the scene, as I understand it. And that's where most of a developer's time is spent. So I have no doubt that his shiny rig's throughput will allow him to render quite more than 70 images a day, but the question is, can he feed the queue with ready-to-render scenes at this pace?

Just 5 minutes spent on each of 70 scenes will take 350 minutes or about 6 hours of continuous work, and many developers say that it often takes much more: half an hour to prepare a complex scene is quite normal. But there is also WiAB, which is being done simultaneously as stated :) But there are also all sorts of experiments, with Blender, lighting, work with the music, detailing the script, writing dialogues, and so on and so forth...

In other words, I'll believe it when I see it :KEK:
yeah never ever lol

70 renders a day is completly delusional imo and even more with ocean's quality. I doubt even half of it would be achievable for a single dev if it arent just very minimal facial expression adjustments or anything like that.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: yossa999

yossa999

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2020
yeah never ever lol

70 renders a day is completly delusional imo and even more with ocean's quality. I doubt even half of it would be achievable for a single dev if it arent just very minimal facial expression adjustments or anything like that.
Well, it's not that far from the truth actually. If you look closely at the book club scene, there are just a bunch of mini-scenes of dialogues between the characters. They are in the same location, stay in roughly the same poses for a long time, only the camera focus changes, the angle from which we are shown the characters, and their facial expressions. It's like as if these were key frames from a video. I guess, once having set up such a scene, he can very quickly create a dozen or two renders, just slightly changing the poses of the characters. For example, when MC talks to Jenna, or to Sasha, or to Nami - there are about a dozen renders for each dialogue.

Reactions: AlexFXR
4.30 star(s) 528 Votes