dameromexxx

Jun 24, 2024
There is also nothing suggesting that the person on the first team that's a Revera isn't a guy.
I think that in my case what makes me think that Revera is a woman is the assumption is that at least one with this
''hottest athletes we have bilbo'' could end up as a potential LI and Revera just seems like a natural choice for that

Come on Ocean keeps a group of some of the hottest girls in college under wraps and has absolutely no intention of doing anything with them

Really?:sneaky:

wizardcock

Feb 19, 2021
You probably don't know that Ocean used to do about 1000 renders a month. Now he's done 2000 for 5 months..... the current speed shows that Ocean has slowed down his work speed by 2.5 times.
When was that? I don't really remember speeds like that.

Mamaragan

Jun 9, 2019
Neither do I. But he also forgot to tell you that the renders from back then were of lower quality. I mean bad lighting, noises, no background characters, lower resolutions. Now each render is of the highest quality and therefore, take more time to make. Alex is a textbook hater who purposely mislead people because of his hurt feelings.

AlexFXR

Sep 24, 2023
A couple of years ago, Ocean wrote that he creates 30 renders a day. Last year, he wrote that he optimized his work. After which he wrote that he made about 3,200 renders in 3 months. Now he also wrote that he improved his work, but the result says the opposite, 2,000 renders in 5 months. This information is from the log that came out last summer, you can check everything yourself.

LHDLLB

Oct 3, 2019
Just remember that if they're 18 at the start of their first year of college, they're probably too young to be WiaB babies (and in any case if Adri is Ayua's older sister, and all the others are the same age as Ayua, the Adri is the WiaB baby, then MIru would have to wait to get another bun in the oven. I doubt WiaB will be over a year in game).

There is also nothing suggesting that the person on the first team that's a Revera isn't a guy. Weren't some of the first team outside? There were some others mentioned, Henry was the big guy that we haven't seen (Stahl mentions Trey could maybe take on Henry with training or something) and he's playing with the others that Aziz mentions. Maybe they're there, blurred when you talk with Robin. or Bella rescues you. It looks like the guy in the camo shorts is talking with Jake and Larry on the outdoor court after the game, he's in quite a few renders.

Robin doesn't come from the stairs, so it's unknown. I guess Emilia bringing Robin chocolate does kinda make it seem it's Charlie's house. Regarding ZPR we don't know if Elena is still a lawyer, or even if Donna is a Revera.
The problem is not that she is conceived or not in the WiaB time frame, but that she is a LI daughter at all. Ocean wants to incorporate WiaB choices in SG, in a manner that only he knows for sure, but is safe to assume that it will include the LI we chose for that game. Let's say that I end WiaB with Elena, Sasha is not my child ? And if she is my child can she be a LI ? The same would be true if the goth girl is Leia's daughter and a LI or any similiar case. Granted it only is a problem if Nika also is a Zane, but that is another discussion.

The Revera could be a guy. Is just that a girl is a more easy conclusion, the entire female first team is yet to be introduced, we know a good chunk of the male first team, and so far nothing was mentioned, granted a weak reason. Maybe is the cameo shorts guy, maybe a girl . The point is that so far we have little characters that are possible William's offspring based on WiaB know LIs and side girls.

No ? Swear that has a render of her going down the stairs, or Sasha makes a comment that made me think so. No, but is fair to assume that both has a role to play in the story and I assume, still are LIs or lewdable at least.

AlexFXR

Sep 24, 2023
Neither do I. But he also forgot to tell you that the renders from back then were of lower quality. I mean bad lighting, noises, no background characters, lower resolutions. Now each render is of the highest quality and therefore, take more time to make. Alex is a textbook hater who purposely mislead people because of his hurt feelings.
Why lie on my behalf? I don't think the old renders are bad, especially since Ocean used to do better lighting, and in the new renders you can see that he's slacking off. Although you're right about one thing, the resolution has increased, it was full HD, now it's 4K. But I don't have a 4K monitor, so it doesn't matter to me.
Old renders...
c7.jpg c10.jpg c74.jpg m174.jpg m395.jpg z455.jpg m470.jpg m411.jpg
New renders...
sb668.jpg sb1310.jpg sb687.jpg sb737.jpg sb743.jpg sb794.jpg sb1216.jpg sb1307.jpg
Of course, I can still throw in a bunch of new renders, like in the robbery, where it’s dark and you can’t see a damn thing.

P.S. If I am a hater who deceives people, can you give a couple of examples proving this?

Last edited:

BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018
The problem is not that she is conceived or not in the WiaB time frame, but that she is a LI daughter at all. Ocean wants to incorporate WiaB choices in SG, in a manner that only he knows for sure, but is safe to assume that it will include the LI we chose for that game. Let's say that I end WiaB with Elena, Sasha is not my child ? And if she is my child can she be a LI ? The same would be true if the goth girl is Leia's daughter and a LI or any similiar case. Granted it only is a problem if Nika also is a Zane, but that is another discussion.

The Revera could be a guy. Is just that a girl is a more easy conclusion, the entire female first team is yet to be introduced, we know a good chunk of the male first team, and so far nothing was mentioned, granted a weak reason. Maybe is the cameo shorts guy, maybe a girl . The point is that so far we have little characters that are possible William's offspring based on WiaB know LIs and side girls.

No ? Swear that has a render of her going down the stairs, or Sasha makes a comment that made me think so. No, but is fair to assume that both has a role to play in the story and I assume, still are LIs or lewdable at least.
SG starts with the canon path Ayua is a Zane, and we assume that is why Ocean has not made her a LI. If Sasha was also then part Zane, she could no longer be a LI if that is the reason for Ayua not being one. The reason I mention the timefram is that if we believe Willi is Ayua's father, he is unlikely to cheating on the LI he ends up with by the end of the game. I think Ocean intentionally made the time gap large enough to ensure that the LI's in SG can't be the result of player choice, to avoid breaching the ToS. SG will respect that 100%. A player choice in WiaB will not alter parentage of a LI, simply because it's too risky to Ocean's income. While Ocean deals with patrons on that platform, it is a non starter.

Also, we don't know Elena is a LI in WiaB, she was intended, but who knows after the rework? She was only a couple of renders with no interaction in the old version.

The camo shorts guy simply stuck out because he's in the background a lot, and Ocean does stuff like that. But a full team is more than 5 players. So I'm thinking it seems pretty open still as to who it could be. We could have already seen them because they needed to help their mom with university stuff like Layla had to, so it could be redhead. Seeing we don't know 100% that Donna is a Revera yet, we don't even have the vaguest idea of what to look for.

We simply can't guess the family trees until Ch4 of WiaB shows us how the change will filter through the games.

I have the assumption that any detailed character will either be lewdable, and LI or a major plot character. Important characters are eyecatching because they're the dev's favourites. Robin is meant to be lewdable, Ocean loves Sasha enough that she will be. It's worth going to the LI list that is linked on the OP, it does get updates with details from discord etc.

Reactions: LHDLLB and dlaskas

Ahx

Jul 9, 2021
A couple of years ago, Ocean wrote that he creates 30 renders a day. Last year, he wrote that he optimized his work. After which he wrote that he made about 3,200 renders in 3 months. Now he also wrote that he improved his work, but the result says the opposite, 2,000 renders in 5 months. This information is from the log that came out last summer, you can check everything yourself.
Why lie on my behalf? I don't think the old renders are bad, especially since Ocean used to do better lighting, and in the new renders you can see that he's slacking off. Although you're right about one thing, the resolution has increased, it was full HD, now it's 4K. But I don't have a 4K monitor, so it doesn't matter to me.
Old renders...
View attachment 4147621 View attachment 4147622 View attachment 4147623 View attachment 4147625 View attachment 4147627 View attachment 4147628 View attachment 4147629 View attachment 4147630
New renders...
View attachment 4147641 View attachment 4147647 View attachment 4147648 View attachment 4147649 View attachment 4147651 View attachment 4147657 View attachment 4147658 View attachment 4147660
Of course, I can still throw in a bunch of new renders, like in the robbery, where it’s dark and you can’t see a damn thing.

P.S. If I am a hater who deceives people, can you give a couple of examples proving this?
3,200 renders in 3 months. Are you sure this 3200 renders were of SG alone? Could be of both games, no? I don't know. Please make sure because this 2000 renders definitely belongs to SG alone.

If what you say is true that the numbers are dwindling, then it also could mean this new update contains a lot of characters in a single frame, new settings, and new backgrounds. This update features the cabin scene, yes? Lot of tress. All the green stuff. I've heard they were very much time-consuming to cook. Just my assumptions, please confirm.

LHDLLB

Oct 3, 2019
SG starts with the canon path Ayua is a Zane, and we assume that is why Ocean has not made her a LI. If Sasha was also then part Zane, she could no longer be a LI if that is the reason for Ayua not being one. The reason I mention the timefram is that if we believe Willi is Ayua's father, he is unlikely to cheating on the LI he ends up with by the end of the game. I think Ocean intentionally made the time gap large enough to ensure that the LI's in SG can't be the result of player choice, to avoid breaching the ToS. SG will respect that 100%. A player choice in WiaB will not alter parentage of a LI, simply because it's too risky to Ocean's income. While Ocean deals with patrons on that platform, it is a non starter.

Also, we don't know Elena is a LI in WiaB, she was intended, but who knows after the rework? She was only a couple of renders with no interaction in the old version.

The camo shorts guy simply stuck out because he's in the background a lot, and Ocean does stuff like that. But a full team is more than 5 players. So I'm thinking it seems pretty open still as to who it could be. We could have already seen them because they needed to help their mom with university stuff like Layla had to, so it could be redhead. Seeing we don't know 100% that Donna is a Revera yet, we don't even have the vaguest idea of what to look for.

We simply can't guess the family trees until Ch4 of WiaB shows us how the change will filter through the games.

I have the assumption that any detailed character will either be lewdable, and LI or a major plot character. Important characters are eyecatching because they're the dev's favourites. Robin is meant to be lewdable, Ocean loves Sasha enough that she will be. It's worth going to the LI list that is linked on the OP, it does get updates with details from discord etc.
But that is the reason that I said she might be a problem. Sasha may be or not William's daughter that is why I said she might be problematic to work with, not that she is, but she is old enough and is related to a possible LI. Maybe William get Miru and Elena pregnant close to one another, and who is to say what type of relationship they had 20 years ago ? Miru and William can be in a open relationship, William does not needs to be cheating anyone moreover William is not only a character but is controlled by the player, maybe I want to cheat on Miru or Ellena.

Regarding breaching ToS. I agree, but is not like Ocean was very concerned with it before WiaB get nuked. WiaB page getting nuked is proof of that. Now is possible that he made some changes, but I think that the original intent with some relationships are very clear. Either way my point was that the only characters that might be William's offspring is Ayua and her sister, Sasha and the Revera. And those the ones that might pose a problem for him. Now is possible that Sasha is someone child ? Absolutely. Would be strange if in my playthrough of WiaB I end with Elena and Sasha is not my child ? Kinda. That will depend on how the WiaB choices will be implemented, and what those choices are. But Sasha being old enough and being daughter of a LI is kinda of suss. Again only if Nika is a Zane, with is entirely possible he is not.

About the Revera. You are right, is pretty open, the female first team was just the first place my mind gone for. About characters designs I agree, though is tough to say with Ocean. The readhead girl seems to be a important character as the goth girl and the tattoed one in the library but others I am less sure about like the twins, I don't if thet are gone be something other than comedic relief.

BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018
3,200 renders in 3 months. Are you sure this 3200 renders were of SG alone? Could be of both games, no? I don't know. Please make sure because this 2000 renders definitely belongs to SG alone.

If what you say is true that the numbers are dwindling, then it also could mean this new update contains a lot of characters in a single frame, new settings, and new backgrounds. This update features the cabin scene, yes? Lot of tress. All the green stuff. I've heard they were very much time-consuming to cook. Just my assumptions, please confirm.
Which update of SG had 3200 renders? THere's your answer. In actual fact, Ch2 was the fastest Ocean's ever rendered, until now. Right now Ocean is rendering faster than at any point before.

Ch2 - 2545 new renders in 248 days, 10.26 renders a day. 2000 renders in 150 days is faster at an average of 13.3 a day with much better quality than before, so that's what, 30% faster, purely based on SG renders, not counting WiaB. Ch2 was also the biggest render count until now.

But :coffee::whistle:

1.jpg

But that is the reason that I said she might be a problem. Sasha may be or not William's daughter that is why I said she might be problematic to work with, not that she is, but she is old enough and is related to a possible LI. Maybe William get Miru and Elena pregnant close to one another, and who is to say what type of relationship they had 20 years ago ? Miru and William can be in a open relationship, William does not needs to be cheating anyone moreover William is not only a character but is controlled by the player, maybe I want to cheat on Miru or Ellena.

Regarding breaching ToS. I agree, but is not like Ocean was very concerned with it before WiaB get nuked. WiaB page getting nuked is proof of that. Now is possible that he made some changes, but I think that the original intent with some relationships are very clear. Either way my point was that the only characters that might be William's offspring is Ayua and her sister, Sasha and the Revera. And those the ones that might pose a problem for him. Now is possible that Sasha is someone child ? Absolutely. Would be strange if in my playthrough of WiaB I end with Elena and Sasha is not my child ? Kinda. That will depend on how the WiaB choices will be implemented, and what those choices are. But Sasha being old enough and being daughter of a LI is kinda of suss. Again only if Nika is a Zane, with is entirely possible he is not.

About the Revera. You are right, is pretty open, the female first team was just the first place my mind gone for. About characters designs I agree, though is tough to say with Ocean. The readhead girl seems to be a important character as the goth girl and the tattoed one in the library but others I am less sure about like the twins, I don't if thet are gone be something other than comedic relief.
I think you're missing my point. There are other things that determine whether a LI can be William's offspring, and that the ToS. Ocean will not write any option in the code that allows that possibility. So maybe Damian's superpower is that he's William's. Or Jeff is William and Gina's :sneaky: And, exactly because WiaB got nuked, Ocean will ensure SG doesn't. It's his income. No matter how appealing these ideas are, they just won't happen according to the ToS, or haven't you noticed how many games have gone through reworks recently?

And yes, it is either or. But until Ocean defines WiaB, we can't really untie the gordian knot.

And it wouldn't be strange to end WiaB without Elena pregnant, because Sasha is too young to be a WiaB pregnancy. If she's 18, and WiaB is 20 years ago... this is what I am saying. Ocean's specifically made it too long a gap for the SG cast to be WiaB pregnancies for a reason ...or maybe it was just lucky bad planning. :coffee::sneaky:

Last edited:

dameromexxx

Jun 24, 2024
I think that at least one of the girls from the Free Boobs Movement will turn out to be important, Ocean teaseing with these girls with purple ribbons around their necks too much for it to be a simple coincidence

Reactions: LHDLLB

LHDLLB

Oct 3, 2019
Which update of SG had 3200 renders? THere's your answer. In actual fact, Ch2 was the fastest Ocean's ever rendered, until now. Right now Ocean is rendering faster than at any point before.

Ch2 - 2545 new renders in 248 days, 10.26 renders a day. 2000 renders in 150 days is faster at an average of 13.3 a day with much better quality than before, so that's waht 30% faster, purely based on SG renders, not counting WiaB. Ch2 was also the biggest render count until now.

But :coffee::whistle:

View attachment 4147916

I think you're missing my point. There are other things that determine whether a LI can be William's offspring, and that the ToS. Ocean will not write any option in the code that allows that possibility. So maybe Damian's superpower is that he's William's. Or Jeff is William and Gina's :sneaky: And, exactly because WiaB got nuked, Ocean will ensure SG doesn't. It's his income. No matter how appealing these ideas are, they just won't happen according to the ToS, or haven't you noticed how many games have gone through reworks recently?

And yes, it is either or. But until Ocean defines WiaB, we can't really untie the gordian knot.

And it wouldn't be strange to end WiaB without Elena pregnant, because Sasha is too young to be a WiaB pregnancy. If she's 18, and WiaB is 20 years ago... this is what I am saying. Ocean's specifically made it too long a gap for the SG cast to be WiaB pregnancies for a reason ...or maybe it was just lucky bad planning. :coffee::sneaky:
I am seeing your point, but we are looking at different ends of the problem. Sasha might be a problem because Ocean can't breach the ToS.Is either a problem for SG or is a problem for WiaB. Granted, I am making some assumptions but none too far fetched, either Elena is a LI and Sasha can be a Zane or she is not. But if she is it would be very strange for Ocean give you the opition of ending the story with her, but Sasha be somebody elese child, can you see my point ?

Is not about if Elena ends the story preggos or not. even if she does not, if she ends with William how can Sasha not be his ? Sure, if the canon is William and Miru no problem but we know that Ocean plans on transfer saves, and now we starting getting problems. Sorry english is not my first language and I feel that I am not expressing my thoughts clear enough.

Sasha is the only real problematic character, because she is the only LI that is the daughter of a possible LI in WiaB. This is saying that she is the only character that definitely can be William's child. Even Ayua you can come up with some crazy theory as there is nor confirmation on her parents. Sasha don't. So either Elena cheats with William - possible it has NTR- or Sasha is William daughter, depending on player choice. But she can't because ToS. hence the problem. Does it make sense ?

Reactions: BobTheDuck

LHDLLB

Oct 3, 2019
I think that at least one of the girls from the Free Boobs Movement will turn out to be important, Ocean teaseing with these girls with purple ribbons around their necks too much for it to be a simple coincidence
Aren't those the cafeteria waiters ? with the purple ribbons I mean. I think at least one of them work as a cam girl as well.

BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018
I am seeing your point, but we are looking at different ends of the problem. Sasha might be a problem because Ocean can't breach the ToS.Is either a problem for SG or is a problem for WiaB. Granted, I am making some assumptions but none too far fetched, either Elena is a LI and Sasha can be a Zane or she is not. But if she is it would be very strange for Ocean give you the opition of ending the story with her, but Sasha be somebody elese child, can you see my point ?

Is not about if Elena ends the story preggos or not. even if she does not, if she ends with William how can Sasha not be his ? Sure, if the canon is William and Miru no problem but we know that Ocean plans on transfer saves, and now we starting getting problems. Sorry english is not my first language and I feel that I am not expressing my thoughts clear enough.

Sasha is the only real problematic character, because she is the only LI that is the daughter of a possible LI in WiaB. This is saying that she is the only character that definitely can be William's child. Even Ayua you can come up with some crazy theory as there is nor confirmation on her parents. Sasha don't. So either Elena cheats with William - possible it has NTR- or Sasha is William daughter, depending on player choice. But she can't because ToS. hence the problem. Does it make sense ?
I see your point, but it's too big a thing to implement, and it can only happen at the end once all the WiaB variables are completed. If SG was developed as a sequel rather than at the same time, it'd be possible, but WiaB needs to be finished, and Season 1 of SG has a completed script. Ocean would have to rework the script to implement the save data, and trigger new renders etc. Will that actually be worth it in 10 years time?

If you avoid Miru, Ayua will still exist no matter what you do. The canon is that Ayua is a Zane, and will be for the next decade until WiaB is finished and saves can be transferred. Would it make sense to you to have a change like that after knowing Ayua is a Zane for that long, having played SG all that time, having seen the whole development of both games already? It'll be ingraind by that point.

Sure Sasha can be Willi's but it's also not a problem if she is. All it means is that Nika is definitely not Willi's if Sasha is. Those are mutually exclusive facts according to the ToS that Ocean abides by. There will never be a problem like that. Ocean won't allow paths to exist that would jeopardise SG, which is his main income. Players will not be able to choose those kinds of paths that would cause problems. You're assuming that OCean will allow choices in WiaB to threaten his source of income. Right now, SG in effect props up WiaB. Simple - in your scenario, Elena and William decide to separate, because Elena gets pregnant to someone else. in the time between the end of Wiab and Sasha's conception, or any variation of things that happen after the player's ending in the year after. Solved.

Also, she is not the only LI that is the daughter of a possible LI in WiaB, we simply don't know what might or might not happen with Daphne, Dana, Mon, Gina, Zoey, Kat... We don't know Elena is a LI right now. Heck other than Miru, we don't know if any of them are :HideThePain:

Reactions: LHDLLB
4.30 star(s) 529 Votes