vampires69'in

Mar 3, 2019
Moreover, Sasha clearly doesn't trust Nika, so she kept her eyes on him, making sure he didn't do anything while drunk Ayua was throwing herself at him.
[/Q
I remember what I was thinking at the bar scene where Dwight eventually threw drunk Ayua over his shoulder and left the bar just after Sasha gave him a look, didn't even have to say anything. I thought, they look and act like a brother and a sister. And some time ago someone else also mentioned here in this thread that Dwight might be Sasha's brother.

Now I'm unable to think anything else about their relationship. They did look like they knew each other really well and they seemed close enough to do favors for each other without asking. And they are obviously close enough to read each others thoughts from a mere look in some situations - as the one with Ayua getting drunk (possibly not the first time when Dwight had to drag her drunk ass home). They were sitting side-by-side, but not close enough to be a couple and way too close for Dwight to be her bodyguard or some kind of sub-ordinate. Which would also be weird, since they're both students.
They looked and acted like two siblings at a bar table.
Yeah, I've oddly never
We lost a mother and a sister. And in return we got a landlady and a roommate.:KEK:
View attachment 4149135
oh my lord...please don't get me started on that again lol 200w (20).gif

• Haha
Reactions: yossa999

White cat6

Jan 21, 2024
Not entirely pointless. I still enjoy reading the theories and discussions. I just think we should generally avoid speaking in absolutes when it comes to Oceans games because we all know that nothing is set in stone and everything is subject to change at any moment.

I also always assumed Auya to be Willi and Miru's child but considering what Ocean stated in that memorable devlog, that is probably not true. And this is assuming the world of Wollust plays by the same rules we do in the real world. For all we know the families in the game could work as clans and the processes of adoption, guardianship and legal identification could all be different from what we know.
since ch 3 wiab i am absolutely sure that ayua's biological mother is Ri Ri from leia's club
Apparently in WIAB something is supposed to happen with Ri Ri and Leia will adopt Ayua. Thus Ayua becomes Zayn.

BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018
since ch 3 wiab i am absolutely sure that ayua's biological mother is Ri Ri from leia's club
Apparently in WIAB something is supposed to happen with Ri Ri and Leia will adopt Ayua. Thus Ayua becomes Zayn.
You know that Leia might not actually be a Zane any more, based on Ocean's big change mentioned in WiaB? I personally think he'll keep the names, but we'll have to wait until Ch4 is revealed to know how he's dealing with it, and quite possibly there will be parts of the first three chapters changed to accomodate.

Reactions: vampires69'in
4.30 star(s) 529 Votes