Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
With the new system I’m using for work, I will get through this without any significant difficulties, but I can say that this will be a one-time thing. (Maybe an update of this size to start a new season is cool, but it won’t be the new normal.)

Future updates are normal-sized updates of 2000 to 2500 renders.

- Ocean
Famous last words...

AlexFXR

Sep 24, 2023
I'm a little skeptical about this too. Yes, the new workstation will have two more A6000s in addition to the couple he already has, so it's going to be an insanely powerful rendering rig.
It won't be insanely powerful because Ocean already has 2x4090, it's equal in power to 4xA6000, the only difference will be in VRAM.

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
Dwight acts like Sasha's bitch in front of her which gives him a minus 10 on the Tyler Durden charismatic douche scale, giving him a rank close to Johnny Bravo. ...
I remember what I was thinking at the bar scene where Dwight eventually threw drunk Ayua over his shoulder and left the bar just after Sasha gave him a look, didn't even have to say anything. I thought, they look and act like a brother and a sister. And some time ago someone else also mentioned here in this thread that Dwight might be Sasha's brother.

Now I'm unable to think anything else about their relationship. They did look like they knew each other really well and they seemed close enough to do favors for each other without asking. And they are obviously close enough to read each others thoughts from a mere look in some situations - as the one with Ayua getting drunk (possibly not the first time when Dwight had to drag her drunk ass home). They were sitting side-by-side, but not close enough to be a couple and way too close for Dwight to be her bodyguard or some kind of sub-ordinate. Which would also be weird, since they're both students.
They looked and acted like two siblings at a bar table.

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
I remember what I was thinking at the bar scene where Dwight eventually threw drunk Ayua over his shoulder and left the bar just after Sasha gave him a look, didn't even have to say anything. I thought, they look and act like a brother and a sister. And some time ago someone else also mentioned here in this thread that Dwight might be Sasha's brother.

Now I'm unable to think anything else about their relationship. They did look like they knew each other really well and they seemed close enough to do favors for each other without asking. And they are obviously close enough to read each others thoughts from a mere look in some situations - as the one with Ayua getting drunk (possibly not the first time when Dwight had to drag her drunk ass home). They were sitting side-by-side, but not close enough to be a couple and way too close for Dwight to be her bodyguard or some kind of sub-ordinate. Which would also be weird, since they're both students.
They looked and acted like two siblings at a bar table.
Yeah i think that was me who mentioned/suspected that (others probably too) but i posted some screenshots here in the past showing how Sasha and Dwight arrive together at the college on the first day and part ways when arriving at college (driven by their driver).

Which fits a brother/sister relationship, if they would be super big buddys they would probably hang out together at college too or not immediatly part ways.

The team captain being a member of one of the three influential familys seems fitting too.

And i dont really see Sasha trusting a lot of guys with a drunk ayua if hes not part of her family (or her boyfriend but that wont be it).

yossa999

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2020
Yeah i think that was me who mentioned/suspected that (others probably too) but i posted some screenshots here in the past showing how Sasha and Dwight arrive together at the college on the first day and part ways when arriving at college (driven by their driver).

Which fits a brother/sister relationship, if they would be super big buddys they would probably hang out together at college too or not immediatly part ways.

The team captain being a member of one of the three influential familys seems fitting too.

And i dont really see Sasha trusting a lot of guys with a drunk ayua if hes not part of her family (or her boyfriend but that wont be it).
Moreover, Sasha clearly doesn't trust Nika, so she kept her eyes on him, making sure he didn't do anything while drunk Ayua was throwing herself at him.

dameromexxx

Jun 24, 2024
Anyway, if they really are siblings, that would rule out the second theory that came to my mind, namely that Dwight is the Revera from the first team that Mila mentioned and all three "heirs" of ZPR just stick together, but I still had my doubts because Dwight doesn't look Latino and the last name and Donna's appearance suggests he should. None of the other guys stand out enough to be Revera

So in that case it would mean that Mila had to mean the girls team and I have to admit that the reveal of one of the
''hottest athletes we have bilbo'', quoting coach Stahl, whose last name is Revera, is one of the most interesting moments in the upcoming update for me

Reactions: LHDLLB
4.30 star(s) 528 Votes