Quarron

Mar 22, 2022

Old Man Al

Jan 18, 2022
I'm telling y'all I'm getting AT LEAST cousin-cousin vibes. Amber obviously would know if the MC was her son, but she could be his aunt.
A bit off-topic, but as a german I wonder: We are pretty strikt law-wise with incest stuff, but it is not forbidden to marry your cousin here. Is this really a taboo in other western countries?

Reactions: seb75 and Warscared

Denz0

Mar 2, 2018
New introductions looks nice but i just hope the dev isn't just using the Dutch Angle + DoF approach to everything because it gets annoying to look at after a while and forces you to tilt your head to see everything if not done in a smart way. But overall still excited for the reworked parts :)
Seems Ocean is in a rough spot right now, I hope things work out for him.

Reactions: Zyanid

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
A bit off-topic, but as a german I wonder: We are pretty strikt law-wise with incest stuff, but it is not forbidden to marry your cousin here. Is this really a taboo in other western countries?
In the U.S. there are prohibitions about marrying a cousin that is too close to your blood line - for example, first cousins marrying (daughter of one brother marries the son of another brother) due to the possibility of harmful recessive genes manifesting in their offspring (and general societal disapproval). I don't know where the prohibition ends (so - is there an issue with the granddaughter of one brother marrying the grandson of another brother... - I don't know).

Udayana

Oct 19, 2021
In France, you can't marry a first cousin. A magistrate can allow it but I think they only do it if the girl is pregnant. For less close cousins, I believe there's no restriction.

Reactions: Old Man Al

The D0n

Feb 7, 2020
In the U.S. there are prohibitions about marrying a cousin that is too close to your blood line - for example, first cousins marrying (daughter of one brother marries the son of another brother) due to the possibility of harmful recessive genes manifesting in their offspring (and general societal disapproval). I don't know where the prohibition ends (so - is there an issue with the granddaughter of one brother marrying the grandson of another brother... - I don't know).
Just looked it up . 19 States it's totally legal, 7 have some stipulations. It's a social moray left over from the remenants of the Puritan culture that moved there, most of the world has no issue with it if you look at it.

Huge issue in some communities with birth defects but life is seldom straight forward.

Fortuna ღ

May 13, 2020
I'm telling y'all I'm getting AT LEAST cousin-cousin vibes. Amber obviously would know if the MC was her son, but she could be his aunt.
Sure. I mean you'd only have to ignore everything about their characters:giggle:
Amber being motherly does not = her being related to MC. I would think that she'd know whether or not she had a nephew in the same age group as Bella. It's probably just her maternal instincts kicking in seeing as MC's young enough to be her son... because... you know... that happens. Furthermore, they look nothing alike. Outside of the color of their eyes, what do they physically have in common? Having the same eye color(vaguely) does not automatically make them related. Lol, do you think that everyone with blue eyes is of relation? While we're at it, we'd better make sure that Sasha and Nadia aren't related. Because... you know... they're both blonde with blue eyes. Unlike your theory of MC being related to the von Halens, Nadia and Sasha are both slav names(russian), so right off the bat, they have a lot more in commonღ

P.S: This is for anyone that took it seriously and actually thought "Omg... maybe they ARE related!":p
P.S#2: I really could care less about someone else's interests, but I've seen many users trying to find relation between characters on these forums like they have to be related. Why can't they be normal people that are attracted to one another or fall in love with one another? Why must incest be inserted in there somewhere? Again, not attacking anyone that's into that sort of thing, but why look for it somewhere that it obviously isn't? I can already feel the heat that this comment is going to get lol

Edit: Also, Bella's little sister had blue eyes, so that kinda throws that whole theory out of the window♡

Last edited:

Tauro Thurius

Jul 17, 2021
Sure. I mean you'd only have to ignore everything about their characters:giggle:
Amber being motherly does not = her being related to MC. I would think that she'd know whether or not she had a nephew in the same age group as Bella. It's probably just her maternal instincts kicking in seeing as MC's young enough to be her son... because... you know... that happens. Furthermore, they look nothing alike. Outside of the color of their eyes, what do they physically have in common? Having the same eye color(vaguely) does not automatically make them related. Lol, do you think that everyone with blue eyes is of relation? While we're at it, we'd better make sure that Sasha and Nadia aren't related. Because... you know... they're both blonde with blue eyes. Unlike your theory of MC being related to the von Halens, Nadia and Sasha are both slav names(russian), so right off the bat, they have a lot more in commonღ

P.S: This is for anyone that took it seriously and actually thought "Omg... maybe they ARE related!":p
P.S#2: I really could care less about someone else's interests, but I've seen many users trying to find relation between characters on these forums like they have to be related. Why can't they be normal people that are attracted to one another or fall in love with one another? Why must incest be inserted in there somewhere? Again, not attacking anyone that's into that sort of thing, but why look for it somewhere that it obviously isn't? I can already feel the heat that this comment is going to get lol

Edit: Also, Bella's little sister had blue eyes, so that kinda throws that whole theory out of the window♡
Copium Maximum. Enjoy your cousin trucking, brother. Kkona.png

Jokes aside I'm not very keen on 'cest stuff. In fact that's why I went for Bella instead of Nami because it kinda felt wrong since Nami is all caring and sisterly...

Of course it's not a theory, just call it a hunch. :)

Reactions: Nekiorem and `Ray`

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
Full save packs
"Summer's gone"

This post will be updated from time to time

Last update: 7/18/2022
Progress Saves: Ch 4 Beta
Number of packs: 3
Number of options: 5
Persistent File: Yes
Number of save files: About 336
Use any mod: No
MC Name: Max

Many thanks to the developer of this game for this great game.

Saves are located at the beginning of specific events-Info or specific selections.

Side note:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Pack One:

Pack Two:

Pack Three :

Download Link:
Updated.png
CH 4 Beta

Saves have been tested and work perfectly.
(The saves of the previous pack also worked)

Guys, I need your opinion and ideas to continue publishing save files. So please answer these few questions if possible.
1) Do you find these save files useful and effective?
2) I have not focused on the TS path of the game. Have you seen any special difference between this version of the game and the normal version? which character ?
3) you think which of the following characters will have a perfect separate path in the game in the future?
Nadia, Nancy, Zara, Vanessa, Sasha, Sonya, Nia, Robin, Coach Hill, Amber.
4) Do you have an idea about save files pack ?

Thank you in advance .

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
Of course mine also isn't a theory, but I also have a hunch - your hunch is so far off what's their real relationships are in the game that it not only isn't in the same ballpark, it's not even in the same city.

Fortuna ღ

May 13, 2020
Copium Maximum. Enjoy your cousin trucking, brother. View attachment 1931857

Jokes aside I'm not very keen on 'cest stuff. In fact that's why I went for Bella instead of Nami because it kinda felt wrong since Nami is all caring and sisterly...

That's a pretty crazy hunch... like there's nothing similar between them except for their eyes(and both of Amber's kids have different eye colors to hers). But whatever works for you I guess :LOL:

P.S: *Sister... I have lady in my name for a reason lol. Thought it was common knowledge by now :(

4.40 star(s) 500 Votes