Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
Look at @Tremonia Signature up above...All the games there besides University of Problems I have played and seem extremely close to SG.
Yeah, UoP is more a fun game with stereotypic characters but it's also nice. The last update wasn't good but maybe the dev gets on track the next time. I like strong character building but sometimes it's nice to have just a light AVN to waste time.
Guys do you knows other games like this. I mean strong character building.
Besides the games in my signature (I strongly recommend One Day at a Time, it's a hard topic but a hell of a good game and extremely underrated): Hillside, Acting Lessons (I hate this game but all the DrPinkCake simps loving it), City of Broken Dreamers, STWA: The Author, STWA: The Unbroken, Once in a Lifetime, My Bully is my lover, Dreams of Reality.

Reactions: Bluee7 and Jumbi

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
Season 1 will have 5 chapters, it werent 10 per season ?
Ocean changed the season format.

Pre Steam - it was 3 seasons with about 10 chapters/season.

There will now be 5-6 seasons with 5 chapters/season.

This will allow Steam release in early 2023, leading to a better resourced SG and hopefully get him some dedicated help to make the arrangements for quality music so Ocean can focus on creation and storytelling!

One of my favorite aspects of SG is just how good the music is and how well it helps to tell the story/create emotional moments with the characters.

I really hope he can find a way to continue telling the story while making the music such an integral part of that storytelling!

Crepusculum

Jan 4, 2018
Ocean changed the season format.

Pre Steam - it was 3 seasons with about 10 chapters/season.

There will now be 5-6 seasons with 5 chapters/season.

This will allow Steam release in early 2023, leading to a better resourced SG and hopefully get him some dedicated help to make the arrangements for quality music so Ocean can focus on creation and storytelling!

One of my favorite aspects of SG is just how good the music is and how well it helps to tell the story/create emotional moments with the characters.

I really hope he can find a way to continue telling the story while making the music such an integral part of that storytelling!
I have been saving playing this until lewd scenes are introduced but i can't seem to wait any more so ill do that now.
Reading what you said, that he doesn't plan on working alone (like someone else ehm) is a breath of fresh air.

This may be a hated question here but i'll risk it, is there ANY indication/information on when lewds are going start being a part of the story?

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
Cheers to 2023 and all the upcoming adventures with these fabulous ladies!

Whether you are a fan of Bella, Nami, Mila, Vic, Zara or any of the other lovely ladies of Summers Gone, Ocean has given us romance, humor, mystery, joy and sadness as well as redemption and hope.

CH 4.5 final beckons in two weeks and then CH 5 will be a Springtime treat!

Life as a fan of SG is Good!

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
I have been saving playing this until lewd scenes are introduced but i can't seem to wait any more so ill do that now.
Reading what you said, that he doesn't plan on working alone (like someone else ehm) is a breath of fresh air.

This may be a hated question here but i'll risk it, is there ANY indication/information on when lewds are going start being a part of the story?
Season 2 will introduce actual lewd moments and animations (no specific mention of when in S2), but Ocean is still doing world building so that any sexy time actually means something - it's not just gratuitous proof that he Can animate sex scenes but they will make sense and be appropriate to the story and the people involved.

There is a kissing scene in CH 4.5 Beta that is a scorcher and damn near as close to harem as you can get ... and it makes sense when it occurs. It is Very well done and Hot!

Ocean is having to drop some of his music and the related animations ahead of the release on Steam (when CH 5 is complete, representing the entirety of S1). I strongly recommend playing CH 4.5 Beta before those scenes are lost so you can get the full effect of the way renders, animations and music combine to help tell this great story.

There will be some minor logic loss - CH 1 is rewritten and renders updated, but CH 2 is still being redone, with one half to be complete with CH 4.5 Final and the other half of CH 2 to be complete with CH 5. The logic loss comes from paths that have not been fully tied together since CH 1 is new and CH 2 is still being redone.

Itt is still, in my opinion, well worth playing right now.

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
For years my life was simple; Want me to be interested in a girl? Show me a brunette.
Blondes? Naaahh not my cup of tea.
Then this game comes along, this horrible game.
And it threw these me............Damn#$%^, Summer's Gone broke me!

View attachment 2276789
Hey , How to choose between all these Very Beautiful Magnificent Princesses in this unique great game.
Summer gone 3.png
SummersGone.png
SummersGone2.png

Including Her :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: ;):sneaky:
giphy.gif for all the Angels of this game.:love::love:

and for all of you ppl and especial thanks for Oceanlab for this Great game.

Sep 18, 2022

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020

D3xzalias

Aug 1, 2018
Look i'm a Bella connoisseur But Zara with her hair down can tickle my pickle anytime.
Ocean did a really good job on making her the class athlete with an attitude and with her hair down she becomes another person

ZaraTwo.png

Not my image Nensha on discord created this

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
Look i'm a Bella connoisseur But Zara with her hair down can tickle my pickle anytime.
Ocean did a really good job on making her the class athlete with an attitude and with her hair down she becomes another person

View attachment 2277592

Not my image Nensha on discord created this
Yeah, I wasn't really attracted to her before but with her hair down I'm like "holy shit!" :ROFLMAO:
Brunettes are second only to redheads for me, so that helps :cool::love:

Sep 18, 2022
Truthfully they're all great. Even the ones that have yet to be flushed out are interesting enough that I want to get to know their backstories and see how they interact with MC/others/the story.

Crepusculum

Jan 4, 2018
Season 2 will introduce actual lewd moments and animations (no specific mention of when in S2), but Ocean is still doing world building so that any sexy time actually means something - it's not just gratuitous proof that he Can animate sex scenes but they will make sense and be appropriate to the story and the people involved.

There is a kissing scene in CH 4.5 Beta that is a scorcher and damn near as close to harem as you can get ... and it makes sense when it occurs. It is Very well done and Hot!

Ocean is having to drop some of his music and the related animations ahead of the release on Steam (when CH 5 is complete, representing the entirety of S1). I strongly recommend playing CH 4.5 Beta before those scenes are lost so you can get the full effect of the way renders, animations and music combine to help tell this great story.

There will be some minor logic loss - CH 1 is rewritten and renders updated, but CH 2 is still being redone, with one half to be complete with CH 4.5 Final and the other half of CH 2 to be complete with CH 5. The logic loss comes from paths that have not been fully tied together since CH 1 is new and CH 2 is still being redone.

Itt is still, in my opinion, well worth playing right now.
I love the answer.
I am not against the slow burn and i respect it, it could make sense (could, because in real life it doesn't always take that long to start having sex, it's just usually not as fast as in other AVNs) - i ask because it is a part of what draws me the AVNs, with story being the more important part, obviously.

I'm not sure if Ocean used Daz or Blender but i did start playing and nearly every render is simply amazing, the man is a genius, which only makes me even more excited to see him deliver in the lewd front, because it's probably going to be the best we've ever seen.

Reactions: PaxHadrian17
4.30 star(s) 506 Votes