BeingADikDik

Engaged Member
Apr 17, 2021
I will allow for Nami nominations for best girl, so long as I get my Nami + Vic + Maja not-sisters fourway all-night action. There is a reason these three were introduced first, before Bella or those other harlots!

Vopeco

Mar 16, 2020
Hey , How to choose between all these Very Beautiful Magnificent Princesses in this unique great game.
View attachment 2277532
View attachment 2277533
View attachment 2277534

Including Her :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: ;):sneaky:
View attachment 2277537 for all the Angels of this game.:love::love:

and for all of you ppl and especial thanks for Oceanlab for this Great game.
That's an old pic of Vici which is not very flattering. She got reworked. That being said they're all good, some even hot as hell
but the choice is made easy because I just simply cannot say "no" to this angelic face! :love: Wormy-Bormy-Dormy.png
summer hairstyle.png

And when she put on Summer's hairstyle it was over, no other character could catch my attention after the lake scene! she looked so good with that hairstyle I hope Ocean will use it again at some point for Nami! :love:
Happy New Year!

Last edited:

Frowster

Nov 4, 2022
Yay for all the Cheeto love! She's not just a super cute, adorably silly bundle of joy; she's also a wonderful person to boot. Those who have somebody like her in real life should thank their lucky stars (even if she's just their roommate).

She's also, as far as I'm concerned, the most solid option for the MC when it comes to finding love that has the potential to last a lifetime. She knows the MC better than anyone, has seen the very worst of him and even though he sometimes seriously pisses her off, she still loves him unconditionally and sticks by his side no matter what.

I am not against the slow burn and i respect it, it could make sense (could, because in real life it doesn't always take that long to start having sex, it's just usually not as fast as in other AVNs)
The need to build up relationships is just one reason why getting to the lewd stuff is taking time. There's also the fact that the MC's depression has totally ruined his libido so the usual tricks that other games resort to, like lame dream sequences or a convenient side character who appears once to jump your bones, only to then vanish never to be seen again, have no place here either.

You could have Jeff and Trey drag the MC to a brothel and he still wouldn't get laid.

Fortuna ღ

May 13, 2020
Happy New Year!!! It's no secret that this is my favorite thread on this site, so from my family to yours, we hope that you have a fantastic new year! May this new year wash away the sorrows of the last, and may there be new fortunes for us all!

P.S: Sorry if I got a bit poetic at the end there. I'm a bit tipsy lol~
Edit: I take it back, I'm totally not sorryღ

Last edited:

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
Sasha has some catching up to do and I'm looking forward to the revs where her attitude melts enough to decide that the MC is someone worth getting to spend time with and know much better. This will be some world-building with some even better rewards!

Lurcher1

Sep 20, 2022
Sasha has some catching up to do and I'm looking forward to the revs where her attitude melts enough to decide that the MC is someone worth getting to spend time with and know much better. This will be some world-building with some even better rewards!
I have a feeling that they'll be shoved together unwittingly either as part of the upcoming sparring session or as part of a different course assignment, similar to how the MC and Bella was shoved together. I suspect run-ins with an overprotective family and/or bodyguard...

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
I just need me some Amber relationship development (and lewds would be great, too :D), please. But for Sasha lovers I'll be happy to see you guys get some material, too.

Amber and Sasha have both really not had a lot of screen time so far while the story is developing.

Frowster

Nov 4, 2022
Ocean is having to drop some of his music and the related animations ahead of the release on Steam (when CH 5 is complete, representing the entirety of S1). I strongly recommend playing CH 4.5 Beta before those scenes are lost so you can get the full effect of the way renders, animations and music combine to help tell this great story.
Agreed. I'll add that even the current version is missing a good amount of animations and music, so it's not the experience Ocean originally envisioned. Those who've tried SG just recently (like myself...) and never got to see them in the game won't know how much they're missing. So here's a little something from me:

You'll find all the missing animations and the tracks Ocean originally picked for them (and many other non-animated scenes) here. They may be gone from the game itself... but Ocean's vision lives on. Here it is for you to enjoy.

For what it's worth, here are some of my personal favorites:

- Bella 'date'

- Bella date*

- Bella kiss

- Bella coming to terms with her feelings*

* currently in the game but will most likely be removed as both of the tracks were sourced from Epidemic Sound and they suck. And you only hear snippets of the songs in the game anyway.

And now... here's to a happy 2023, my fellow aficionados of quality VNs! Cheers!

Oceanlab May this year bring you all the energy, inspiration and financial success you need to continue your great work and bring it to even greater heights. And then some more!

4.30 star(s) 506 Votes