spsp24

Jul 12, 2020
In the middle that is Elsa a possible LI, And one on the left is from basketball practice and on the right is Zara
it's Robin in both the pictures in my post (first picture is from the toiletstall scene, the second is when Robin phones Bella to come and rescue you from the handcuffs)
That's why I made the hairstyle remark!

EDIT: Ninja'd by soprano31! nevermind!

D3xzalias

Aug 1, 2018
it's Robin in both the pictures in my post (first picture is from the toiletstall scene, the second is when Robin phones Bella to come and rescue you from the handcuffs)
That's why I made the hairstyle remark!

EDIT: Ninja'd by soprano31! nevermind!
Yeah he is correct it's Robin. Elsa has blue eyes and i looked over that detail

Reactions: soprano31

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
In the middle that is Elsa a possible LI, And one on the left is from basketball practice and on the right is Zara
Thank you very much , Honestly All the girls in this game are Magnificent , SO , a Girl/woman is personality, charisma, appearance, beauty, Cute, adorable , body, intelligence and OFC all of that , SO it is NOT fair to think that ""Hey this is the best"" because you see her form Only one prespective and other ppl see her from another.
in only my opinion Nami is adorable and cute , Sasha is adorable even with her scar, etc.....and so on.

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
Agreed. I'll add that even the current version is missing a good amount of animations and music, so it's not the experience Ocean originally envisioned. Those who've tried SG just recently (like myself...) and never got to see them in the game won't know how much they're missing. So here's a little something from me:

You'll find all the missing animations and the tracks Ocean originally picked for them (and many other non-animated scenes) here. They may be gone from the game itself... but Ocean's vision lives on. Here it is for you to enjoy.

For what it's worth, here are some of my personal favorites:

- Bella 'date'

- Bella date*

- Bella kiss

- Bella coming to terms with her feelings*

* currently in the game but will most likely be removed as both of the tracks were sourced from Epidemic Sound and they suck. And you only hear snippets of the songs in the game anyway.

And now... here's to a happy 2023, my fellow aficionados of quality VNs! Cheers!

Oceanlab May this year bring you all the energy, inspiration and financial success you need to continue your great work and bring it to even greater heights. And then some more!
Thanks for posting these.

I'm sure going to miss these and those who get SG on Steam in 2023 will simply not know just how good Season 1 could have been if only certain music licensing entities would have allowed Ocean to use these great songs in an Adult story!

Feb 1, 2020
Agreed. I'll add that even the current version is missing a good amount of animations and music, so it's not the experience Ocean originally envisioned. Those who've tried SG just recently (like myself...) and never got to see them in the game won't know how much they're missing. So here's a little something from me:

You'll find all the missing animations and the tracks Ocean originally picked for them (and many other non-animated scenes) here. They may be gone from the game itself... but Ocean's vision lives on. Here it is for you to enjoy.

- Bella 'date'

- Bella date*

- Bella kiss

* currently in the game but will most likely be removed as both of the tracks were sourced from Epidemic Sound and they suck. And you only hear snippets of the songs in the game anyway.

And now... here's to a happy 2023, my fellow aficionados of quality VNs! Cheers!

Oceanlab May this year bring you all the energy, inspiration and financial success you need to continue your great work and bring it to even greater heights. And then some more!
I feel you man. I've been hooked to SG since early 2021 so I can tell how much the loss of some particular tracks hurts. Epidemic sucks ass.
But hey, keep your heads up. I'm sure Ocean will choose good alternatives; his music selection is simply on point. Besides, download links for older versions might still be available in this thread. I definitely recommend trying them out and keeping them, it's much better experience to listen to these songs in-game than to just replay the scenes on YT (also they are way louder and cleaner), which may as well be deleted someday, you never know.
I still have older versions in my PC, namely from Ch 3.5 Beta and onwards. Hit me up if you're helpless and I'll see what I can do. :)

Frowster

Nov 4, 2022
Thanks, I might just take you up on that! I'm currently slowly making my way through the old posts in this thread (still over 750 pages to go :BootyTime:) so if I come across some of the older versions, I'll try them out. And if I don't make it through that, I'll give you a shout.

I'm sure that Ocean will pick worthy replacements for the missing tracks, but I don't think the animations will make it back into the game. Looking at the cutscenes, I get the impression that he didn't make them first and then pick the tracks for them; rather, he listened to the songs first, imagined the scene playing out in his head as he listened to the music and then made the animations around them.
If that really is the case, finding a suitable replacement would be very difficult which brings us back to playing older versions or going to YT to see them.

I'm also hoping to actively help out with the music if I can. I'm looking at some options for custom-made music that would be safe copyright-wise and more affordable than what he's tried so far... but there are a few roadblocks here as well. I'll pitch the idea to him when I know more and we'll see what he thinks.

Mr_Mister

Jan 9, 2020

- Bella 'date'

- Bella date*

- Bella kiss

Ocean removed the scenes because he doesn't have the songs that will replace the ones in those scenes .
the scenes won't be gone forever.

i-pity-the-fool.jpg

Vopeco

Mar 16, 2020
Nami may need some sweets but she is Addicted to her rolls. Someone get that Cheeto to a bakery!
Lmao her and her stupid roll addiction. That's why I love her.
About her rolls...
You know Cheeto now falling entirely head over heels for Nika because...
She goes from this
h208.png

To this
s633.png

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

I really do kinda think Ocean put this in here to signify another moment though, another milestone, for her character towards Nika and their relationship. She's really starting to open, give into and let the love flow that she's always held but kept to herself, perhaps this moment signifies? Anyways, love those little details like these.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 506 Votes