John Ness

Feb 23, 2021
Despite the difference in tastes, it's hard to imagine that Nami annoys someone. А well-written character with a teenage mix of childishness, mischief, sass and kindness. She is adorable!

For those who don't like the characters from this fantasy game, the women in real life will disappoint you even more :LOL:

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Despite the difference in tastes, it's hard to imagine that Nami annoys someone. А well-written character with a teenage mix of childishness, mischief, sass and kindness. She is adorable!

For those who don't like the characters from this fantasy game, the women in real life will disappoint you even more :LOL:
I like her. I like her quirky sense of humour. She reminds me a little of my own younger sister (minus any nudity or sex, hehehe). We have a strong sense of humour between us and she has been the annoying little sister as well. So can't hate on Nami. I prefer Nadia when it comes to the females in this game though. Why people prefer Bella baffles me with her attitude but to each his own.

spsp24

Jul 12, 2020
I like her. I like her quirky sense of humour. She reminds me a little of my own younger sister (minus any nudity or sex, hehehe). We have a strong sense of humour between us and she has been the annoying little sister as well. So can't hate on Nami. I prefer Nadia when it comes to the females in this game though. Why people prefer Bella baffles me with her attitude but to each his own.
Well, normally I would steer clear of the likes of Bella in VNs but in SG something clicked and I took the Bella path anyway.
Somehow it seemed way more interesting than the well-beaten-forbidden-love-of-the-not-sister route and it did not disappoint me!
It's spicy, wild and loaded with negative emotion (lots of snarky remarks and verbal abuse from both sides:p) but also a lot of love and hints from both of them to become a better person

That being said, I am not sure I will continue with Bella. It seems to me that this will definately not a harem game so we probably will have to choose and that choice will be so hard because I like almost all of the LI's so far
I see a multitude of saves and play-throughs in my future for this game.....

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Well, normally I would steer clear of the likes of Bella in VNs but in SG something clicked and I took the Bella path anyway.
Somehow it seemed way more interesting than the well-beaten-forbidden-love-of-the-not-sister route and it did not disappoint me!
It's spicy, wild and loaded with negative emotion (lots of snarky remarks and verbal abuse from both sides:p) but also a lot of love and hints from both of them to become a better person

That being said, I am not sure I will continue with Bella. It seems to me that this will definately not a harem game so we probably will have to choose and that choice will be so hard because I like almost all of the LI's so far
As soon as Nadia pouted over her Banana I was hooked. LMAO

• Haha
Reactions: Turret and Lurcher1

Tincho_SI

Mar 9, 2020
Bella's eyes really kill me, you can see that she suffered a lot. I just hope that in the update there will be some kind of possibility of start a relationship with her, I know the others girls are awesome, but the couple between Bella/Mc is something else.
Vennesa is the other option for me, she looks like some kind of goddess...

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
I don't think I can be on board with her jaundiced eyes.
Bella has "old" eyes for someone still so young, Ocean makes this quite great in his art. You can recognise that she went through a lot of taxing events and suffering. We already discussed it a bit, I think that what Nika, Bella and Sasha went through is related and probably criminal in nature, e.g. a serial offender. When we go through the flashbacks on the last meeting with Summer, there is something that feels like a crime in progress. Remember, the status of the MC arriving at the hospital is not one you get by training french kisses. He was seriously hurt.

As for the girls for the MC, my personal favourites currently are (in no specific order): Ayua, Bella, Nadja, Nami and Mila.

Frowster

Nov 4, 2022
I may be a Team Nami guy first, but I do love the way things have been developing with Bella and I'm dying to find out what happens next with her. She and the MC are a great match in many ways, though I'm wondering about their long-term prospects. What would be the foundation of a relationship between them other than the connection over the trauma they share? Once that initial fascination wears off, what's there to sustain the flame between them? How would they cope with the mundane reality of everyday life?
They don't each other well enough yet to answer those questions, but there is clearly a lot of potential there.

I get that Bella's attitude can be hard to swallow, but there are glimpses of a kind, considerate person in her who's fiercely protective of those dear to her. When she talks smack it's not because she's rotten to the core, but because what she's been through has caused her to build a huge, thick wall around herself, lace it with barbed wire and lay a dense minefield all around it. And it does its job of keeping everyone away.

By the way, the scene of a young Bella getting bullied was really hard to watch.

I expect us to see a wholly different side to Bella as she softens and opens up. There are already signs of that if you're on her path and many people say how different she is around the MC and at this point she is still conflicted and in denial of her feelings. I wonder how she's going to change now that it looks like she's ready to lay her cards on the table.

Now here's something I've been wondering about: why are Nadia and Bella friends?

If you invite Bella to the gym in Chapter 3, she says that she's not interested in being friends with Robin because they have no common ground. MC then asks why she's friends with Ayua and Bella says that they do have common ground, which we later find out is street racing (and possibly martial arts).

But what's the deal with Nadia? Definitely not fantasy and board games, Bella makes fun of Nadia over that, and I doubt that Nadia is into street racing. Sports? Bella takes care of herself but doesn't seem to be as competetive as Nadia or Zara. Nadia is not a social misfit like Bella. Whatever it is that Nadia keeps in those diaries (or whatever) of hers?

This is interesting to me because Nadia is not very sociable but at one point tells us that it took her two years to get Bella to open up to her. So she's been the one pushing to get to know Bella. Why?

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020

I heard that! ;)

The barbershop scene - such Great humor and Bella's response to Emilio suggesting the MC take care of her - Classic Bella response, going overboard on the attack to hide her feelings - which she is still not good at admitting to at this stage of her relationship with the MC.

Barber Shop final.png

I think part of why the MC and Bella work is because they both recognize that there has been major trauma in the other's life.

They both have rough edges to their personalities, and they are less likely to take offense as they get to know each other. Those rough edges make their loving moments even more special especially early in the MC/Bella relationship. Those loving moments are risky behavior that can be rejected, leaving disappointment and hurt. I so enjoy watching the growth of their relationship as the MC chooses to trust Bella in stages, and she returns that trust.

I am an unrepentant Bella fan. I'll certainly try other paths as Ocean adds to the story in SG, but Bella will always be my first!

Daddy-S

Aug 27, 2022
Can I get Nami to myself or do I need to throw her in the trash already? I dont like NTR games, im equally not a fan of LI's perving on and fucking any girls going like it dont matter at all.

I fail to see the difference between them fucking other guys and fucking other girls both are a turn off for me unless I want it too happen. Im greedy and so many games I stop playing when the LI im most interested in decides without choice that its fine to go muff diving.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Can I get Nami to myself or do I need to throw her in the trash already? I dont like NTR games, im equally not a fan of LI's perving on and fucking any girls going like it dont matter at all.

I fail to see the difference between them fucking other guys and fucking other girls both are a turn off for me unless I want it too happen. Im greedy and so many games I stop playing when the LI im most interested in decides without choice that its fine to go muff diving.
No. Bye bye.

Old Man Al

Jan 18, 2022

Oh, sad news for you. All the girls in SG heard you and they are like this...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.30 star(s) 506 Votes