hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
I find nami to be very annoying and clingy...bitch needs to mind her own business while I try to hook up with all the other gals
You can definitely see Nami that way because if you don't like her goofy humor, she can actually be annoying,
But then why is she a bitch?

Feb 1, 2020
Looking at the cutscenes, I get the impression that he didn't make them first and then pick the tracks for them; rather, he listened to the songs first, imagined the scene playing out in his head as he listened to the music and then made the animations around them.
If that really is the case, finding a suitable replacement would be very difficult which brings us back to playing older versions or going to YT to see them.
Your impression is indeed right. He said it himself (I'm too lazy to look it up but I clearly remember it). Yeah, sadly, some cinematics may no longer exist after Ch 5 release. Or they'll just be... silent. Which is even worse to imagine. Or they'll get reworked to fit better to some other songs. I'm not sure.

codex35

Jan 10, 2019
Lmao her and her stupid roll addiction. That's why I love her.
About her rolls...
You know Cheeto now falling entirely head over heels for Nika because...
She goes from this
View attachment 2280342

To this
View attachment 2280347

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

I really do kinda think Ocean put this in here to signify another moment though, another milestone, for her character towards Nika and their relationship. She's really starting to open, give into and let the love flow that she's always held but kept to herself, perhaps this moment signifies? Anyways, love those little details like these.
Stop calling the MC Nika dude :ROFLMAO:

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
Stop calling the MC Nika dude :ROFLMAO:
Yeah. When I first read his post, I thought Nika was one of the gals. But since I could not identify any of the glorious women in the game as Nika, then I decided to start a new game, just to check the MC's default name... I always change the MC's name when that option is given.

kokos94

Aug 31, 2022
what happend with night scene between MC and his sis? i am sure that they fooled around before....

Frowster

Nov 4, 2022
Ocean removed the scenes because he doesn't have the songs that will replace the ones in those scenes .
the scenes won't be gone forever.
I sure hope so! They are his trademark and the game wouldn't be the same without them. And I would hate to see the effort put into them go to waste.

Yes , I love her cause She have a kind tender heart to give her sister the roll.
She does indeed, but don't make the mistake of thinking she's soft. She can be quite a hardass as well:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

As a side note, the coaches will have to give him a new nickname soon because Spaghetti's not gonna work anymore if he keeps making those rapid gains. What will they call him then? Tagliatelle?

Your impression is indeed right. He said it himself (I'm too lazy to look it up but I clearly remember it). Yeah, sadly, some cinematics may no longer exist after Ch 5 release. Or they'll just be... silent. Which is even worse to imagine. Or they'll get reworked to fit better to some other songs. I'm not sure.
Hah, good to know. The ending of Chapter 3 in particular made me feel that way.
If Mr_Mister is right, they will all be restored at some point. Just a matter of time to find suitable replacements. It sucks that the Steam release won't have them, but what can you do...

I find nami to be very annoying and clingy...bitch needs to mind her own business while I try to hook up with all the other gals
stare-glare.gif

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
I sure hope so! They are his trademark and the game wouldn't be the same without them. And I would hate to see the effort put into them go to waste.

She does indeed, but don't make the mistake of thinking she's soft. She can be quite a hardass as well:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

As a side note, the coaches will have to give him a new nickname soon because Spaghetti's not gonna work anymore if he keeps making those rapid gains. What will they call him then? Tagliatelle?

Hah, good to know. The ending of Chapter 3 in particular made me feel that way.
If Mr_Mister is right, they will all be restored at some point. Just a matter of time to find suitable replacements. It sucks that the Steam release won't have them, but what can you do...

View attachment 2281154
Why ? Why ? have mercy and leave me live my dreams. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO::love:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Frowster

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
I think Nami is critical to helping the MC expand his comfort zone.

She is his defender and encourages him with her humor (Phoenix Nami) and her attitude.

She has stuck by him even when he is very hard to like.

Early in SG, the MC has to fight the temptation to be antisocial and Nami is there to help him recognize that he Has to make an effort to reenter society but also that he can't undo 5 years of antisocial behavior in a few weeks.

In my primary playthrough, I almost always choose dialogue that supports the MC and Nami to bring them closer.

I don't know how different a play through is if you spend almost all your effort rejecting Nami and her help.

That could rightfully lead to a bitter Nami who feels rejected by the MC now that he acts like he no longer needs her.

There is also a mystery about something that the MC agreed to keep silent about between he and Nami. I only saw this when I took Nami out to talk with her (instead of Vic or Mila while at Vic's house), and she still volunteered to go visit Amber with the MC if he thought it would help him.

In my playthrough, Nami is the definition of a true and loyal friend.

Last edited:

massagecook01

Oct 6, 2022
i feel this game you will have to choose one woman to be with, you will not be able to have them all in turn hurting a lot of womens feelings.

4.30 star(s) 506 Votes