Kaneki12

Nov 5, 2018
Why update take so long time to arrive ? They are 5 on the game (7 with the 2 guys how are in charge of Wesbite, HR & Cookie Baker) and what are number in the "next update status", for exemple there is Art with 23/42: 23 mean 23 new arts ? at the end there is only 42 new arts thats it ? Thanks to the person who can explain this to me ^^

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Why update take so long time to arrive ? They are 5 on the game (7 with the 2 guys how are in charge of Wesbite, HR & Cookie Baker) and what are number in the "next update status", for exemple there is Art with 23/42: 23 mean 23 new arts ? at the end there is only 42 new arts thats it ? Thanks to the person who can explain this to me ^^
You can see the detailed dev tracker over here.

Tasks in general can be many things but it's never just one piece of art. An art task can for example be a new character including the poses which are needed, a sex scene, a mini game or a new location (like the new parlour building).

In general the game takes quite a bit longer because everything is drawn by hand by DC and because we've reached a high and time consuming overall quality by now. Back in the days the updates came faster but they were smaller and worse in terms of art quality/quest design/etc.. There have been many discussions about this here, but that's probably the essence.

Reactions: Kaneki12

Kaneki12

Nov 5, 2018
You can see the detailed dev tracker over here.

Tasks in general can be many things but it's never just one piece of art. An art task can for example be a new character including the poses which are needed, a sex scene, a mini game or a new location (like the new parlour building).

In general the game takes quite a bit longer because everything is drawn by hand by DC and because we've reached a high and time consuming overall quality by now. Back in the days the updates came faster but they were smaller and worse in terms of art quality/quest design/etc.. There have been many discussions about this here, but that's probably the essence.
oooh ok thx for the answer ;)

rle68

May 28, 2017
1564536355511.png

i am sorry but i have to finally say something.. this change is awful.. had to be done for whatever reason live person comparison whatever this is a train wreck...so many things could have been done to original that dont include destroying the one character i most wanted to interact with...

change the hair... make her latin, or my fav.. call her hitomi tanaka .. i have loved this game from its inception and i know the kind of work being done .. but fish girl , cowgirl and now elf girl is kinda ruining it for me.. i know different strokes and all that, but making this a game with aliens is a different type of game and just my .02 doesnt belong here

PatreonTed

Jun 3, 2017

MrHanni

Feb 19, 2019
Well I identified two as of now actually. The first is the World of Orcette game, which I have already bought before starting Erik's quest, but when I go talk to him it triggers the message that says I have to buy it, and when I go to buy the game, it says I already have it.
The second one is the blue Butt-plug for OC's sister, in which the same thing happens and additionally it also doesn't let me leave the "Pink" store because it wants me to buy it, but again, I already have it.

To be more specific, I wanted a way for me to "delete" the items from my inventory, maybe using the renpy console, but I couldn't figure it out when I tried messing with it.
Can't help you with the console but:
For Eriks quest: You need World of Orcette and the VR Headset if you missed the VR you can't progress
For Sister: The Buttplug is not a required item for her quest. In the Pink shop
When you go with sister buy the blue‐and‐white ringed dildo
When you go alone: If you have the librarian scene get the vibrator from the table

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Well I identified two as of now actually. The first is the World of Orcette game, which I have already bought before starting Erik's quest, but when I go talk to him it triggers the message that says I have to buy it, and when I go to buy the game, it says I already have it.
The second one is the blue Butt-plug for OC's sister, in which the same thing happens and additionally it also doesn't let me leave the "Pink" store because it wants me to buy it, but again, I already have it.

To be more specific, I wanted a way for me to "delete" the items from my inventory, maybe using the renpy console, but I couldn't figure it out when I tried messing with it.
Just buy the stuff again, even if it says you have it already, it triggers things internally and you can proceed. Same for the stolen goods of Erik's father. If you pick them too early, the game requires you to visit the place again and (since they are already gone) you cannot pick them, but you can proceed afterwards.

Hero1

"I'm in the wrong place at the wrong time."
Donor
Sep 20, 2017
Does anyone have Jenny wallpaper #3? I had been looking for a long time now :(
Did you notice the search function in the upper right corner?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sorry if this posts sounds condescending, but a whole lot of people are asking questions instead of using the tools provided to help themselves.

johnjordanjones

Sep 4, 2018
Can't help you with the console but:
For Eriks quest: You need World of Orcette and the VR Headset if you missed the VR you can't progress
For Sister: The Buttplug is not a required item for her quest. In the Pink shop
When you go with sister buy the blue‐and‐white ringed dildo
When you go alone: If you have the librarian scene get the vibrator from the table
All right, thank you for the help. I can progress now. Think I missed some stuff. My fault lol.

johnjordanjones

Sep 4, 2018
Just buy the stuff again, even if it says you have it already, it triggers things internally and you can proceed. Same for the stolen goods of Erik's father. If you pick them too early, the game requires you to visit the place again and (since they are already gone) you cannot pick them, but you can proceed afterwards.
It really helped. Also, I think I missed some stuff (or thought I did something that I didn't), so it's my fault lol.
But now I can progress, thanks for the help.

4.20 star(s) 337 Votes