CptRexx

Jun 17, 2018
I could've sworn that Captain Sploosh said on the stream yesterday that an update is suppose to come in February 14th.
Well, we have 13 days to go but by the looks of the update track I don't think it's possible to make it in time. Not to mention the QA tests.

owlking

Sep 20, 2018
Yeah, as far as I recall DC said that 0.20.5 may be a little shorter than 0.20.0, so I guess early march for 0.20 and may for 0.20.5 seems reasonable. In that case I wouldn't really expect Ronda's 0.21.0 before september.
may for 0.20.5 is way too positive
I would say mid June or late june would be accurately
and 0.21 would be mid Oct or late Oct

dragonangel

Jan 15, 2019
In one week, they gain 15% on the track. DC stream a lot this week, the major part of the pictures are already finish (3 of the 4 H-scene for exemple), so if he can lose some time with the streaming, the remaining work will be light.

nitram5

Aug 5, 2019
In main story we probably see a h-scenes with Iwanka and her mother. Maybe even a threesome with them too?

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Nah, that seems too much. 0.20.0 will likely take ~3 to 4 months (as long as we subtract some time for Consuela's update) and given that DC said 0.20.5 will likely be a bit shorter than 0.20.0, I doub't they'll take another 4 months for that. 2.5 months seems fine to me in that case. That would be about 6 months for the main story, which is already massive. A late june release would mean those updates would have taken almost 8 months.

Edit: But yes, in the end it's of course guess work.

Last edited:
Reactions: Salamandra

CptRexx

Jun 17, 2018
Most of the main story's work has done. When they start to make 20.5 they will start to make some missing places rather some unreachable or unusuable places and animations. I would say it will take less time than 0.20 cause ground work of the story will be done in 0.20.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I would say early march for 0.20 and may for 0.20.5. As for the rhonda update, probably late september/early october.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Hi guys,

on user request, I just uploaded version 0.19.5-1.10 of the , which makes it possible to configure several of the mod's features with a single configuration file.

Happy testing!

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Do we have any idea what's supposed to be included with the reported 0.20.5? Is it just bug fixes or something else?
The main story update about MC's father and the mafia will basically be split. DC mentioned some days ago that the mafia's warehouse will be part of 0.20.5, so I guess we'll see about 2/3 of the main story in 0.20.0 while the final arc, so to say, will be part of 0.20.5. So we may indeed expect some kind of cliffhanger this time.

And sex scenes? It's safe to say that Maria and Josephine (the car dealer's daughter) will get scenes in 0.20.0 and that Liu Wang will get her's in 0.20.5. That would leave Iwanka, Melonia, the daughter of the mafia boss (and a new mystery milf(?)) to be divided up between those two updates.

So unlike with 0.18.5 or 0.19.5, 0.20.5 will be a regular "planned" update.

Last edited:

fittizzio

Sep 19, 2017
The main story update about MC's father and the mafia will basically be split. DC mentioned some days ago that the mafia's warehouse will be part of 0.20.5, so I guess we'll see about 2/3 of the main story in 0.20.0 while the final arc, so to say, will be part of 0.20.5. So we may indeed expect some kind of cliffhanger this time.

And sex scenes? It's safe to say that Maria and Josephine (the car dealer's daughter) will get scenes in 0.20.0 and that Liu Wang will get her's in 0.20.5. That would leave Iwanka, Melonia, the daughter of the mafia boss (and a new mystery milf(?)) to be divided up between those two updates.

So unlike with 0.18.5 or 0.19.5, 0.20.5 will be a regular "planned" update.
DC said that the mystery milf should be (boneable) in the first part of the update, Melonia, Ivonka and Nadya (mafia boss daughter) in the second half (i'm fairly certain of it)

Last edited:

ghred

Aug 7, 2017
I recently started playing this game for the first time. I finished couple story lines and saved. Today when I tried loading that save some of the progress is lost. For example Crystal is in jail, but roxxy story line is at the part with the pig and I can't enter trailer and I am stuck. Has anyone encountered similiar issue?

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
I recently started playing this game for the first time. I finished couple story lines and saved. Today when I tried loading that save some of the progress is lost. For example Crystal is in jail, but roxxy story line is at the part with the pig and I can't enter trailer and I am stuck. Has anyone encountered similiar issue?
Do you use mods? Advice would be to use rollback (if enabled) with care, only save in the main city map and never in the middle of a dialog.

ghred

Aug 7, 2017
Do you use mods? Advice would be to use rollback (if enabled) with care, only save in the main city map and never in the middle of a dialog.
I use both Naughty tribute mod and lain's walkthrough mod. Also I don't think I have rollback enabled. I might just start over with just naughty tribute mod and use your tips when saving.

4.20 star(s) 343 Votes