srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
While y'all are salty about infrequently the updates are to this game, I'm over here salty about how much DarkCookie makes IN A YEAR. He makes monthly ~$52,000, that comes to ~$624,000 A YEAR.......A. FUCKING. YEAR.

Y'all mad about the wrong thing lmao.
Wait. DC makes money? I never heard about that. And people outside this pirating forum actually like the game so much that they give it to him? And so many of them. Scandalous.

mkrama

Jul 18, 2017
the worst part of rebuild whole the game is losing the old sex scenes. Id prefer the old artwork and leave the new artwork for the other projects

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
the worst part of rebuild whole the game is losing the old sex scenes. Id prefer the old artwork and leave the new artwork for the other projects
You could keep the old game version and play through it. However, I don't understand why you would prefer the old three-frames animations to the new ones, but if you do...

Reactions: Badjourasmix

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
@cimibibapa2:
You'd have to add Strayerror as additional coder and two external animators, which aren't mentioned.

Those comparisons don't really make sense anyway, at least not until one really knows what's up. As far as I'm aware, the SS team is fully based in North America and Western Europe, which is of course a huge difference compared to let's say eastern europe or some asian countries. Next to that it's always important to see how the work can actually be improved by adding more people. I'm quite happy that those "why doesn't he hire way more poeple" discussions have gone away, simply because they were futile from the beginning.

cimibibapa2

Dec 15, 2018
Ronda im not a communist, im the exact opposite (anarcho-capitalist).
Not mad if someone makes money.
(furthermore im against income taxes)

As a capitalist i support free market, where comparison & competition are welcome.

Many years SS Team was undisputed when it comes to earning most money

Now WL Team is #1.

j4yj4m I'm not sure if the SS team is really fully based in NA, cause if i remember correctly he had employees from other countries, like croatia.
But maybe now all of his employees living in us.

Steve lives in western europe, Germany to be exact.
Him & his employees working in Berlin.
Germany have even higher taxes than the us.

Adeptus found out what the bottleneck for WL's development is that's why it become much bigger in 2019 compared to the years before.

We all know what the bottleneck for SS is, Art
Devinartart (as an example) have tons of good Artists and some of them can draw like dc.
Wouldn't it be efficient for the progress, if dc would hire 1 of them.

Maybe he is scared that he will loose money cause of that one artist, but faster updates results in more money.

Maybe I'll overlook something, but that's my opinion, for now.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
@cimibibapa2:

Part of his team are certainly from the UK and France.

Else I'm fairly certain that DC simply doesn't want to grow his project that much, at least not at any cost. We've had that discussion a lot around here about a year ago and to me it seems like DC either wants to find "the perfect" artist he can really work with on somewhat equal terms or prefers to continue drawing alone. That's fair to me, after all he hasn't promised anything he didn't keep. He hired the coders and animators he said he would and everything else is optional. It's probably indeed true that the game overperforms financially by a certain amount but that's ok with me. He's earned that success.

BigTyson

Dec 6, 2017
This threads ability to rehash the same argument is both impressive and awful. It's like watching a car crash on loop.

But seriously, in my opinion, unless you contribute on his patreon you can't really complain because you aren't contributing to his livelihood. The people who pay clearly are fine with this, as they asked for longer more substantial updates, and so just have some patience, there are a lot of good games to play in the meantime.

cimibibapa2

Dec 15, 2018
Damn why did people complain about hitler if they didn't throw money at him.
They absolutely don't have the right if they don't support him !

Ironie off...

• Angry
Reactions: srksrk 68
4.20 star(s) 340 Votes