j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
With rage or by lewding the pen?~

That said, he'll probably get a new one today, given how fast amazon & co. usually are. But yeah, no matter what he does, and no matter how honest he is, some people will complain.

Edit: He wrote on Discord a couple of hours ago that he's already got it.

badass

Jul 24, 2017
New to this thread. I was really shocked looking for the patrons. >$50k Holy Shit that's a lot of money o_O

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
how much time do you think he's wasted redrawning and remaking routes for characters who arguably don't need it
Compare the re-made art with how it was before (especially the animations) and say again it didn't need it. OK, Diane may have been a bit disappointing, but that was due to the internal changes that needed to be done to make it work.

Reactions: Sync and WSmith

Wild Red

Apr 30, 2018
O man. Not again.

0.19.0: 69% complete as of September 4th 2019-> 3 months for two-thirds of the release
0.18.5: June 4th 2019 (Jenny 2) -> 1 month
0.18.0: May 2nd 2019 (Jenny) -> 4.5 months
0.17.5: Dec 16th 2018 (Daisy) -> 1- month
0.17.0: Nov 23rd 2018 (Diane) -> 4 months
0.16.0: July 25th 2018 (Roxxy) -> 3+ months
0.15.1: April 15th 2018 (teachers) -> 4 months
0.14.5: December 19th 2017 (Debbie) -> 1.5 months
0.14.3: November 1st 2017 (Aqua) -> 0.5 months
0.14: October 13th 2017 (Mia) -> 2- months
0.13: August 21st 2017 (Erik)

If you can read (and calculate) correctly, this means that the time between major updates has been always about 5 months since several years already. Quality massively improved in the process, not to forget.

And I just went through the pleasure of reading the first dozen pages of this thread again. DC has been accused to milk his patrons FROM THE VERY BEGINNING. He never made it fast enough. I wonder how it possibly could have become so big in just about three years?

You may think of it what you wish, I clearly do. And I am not feeling milked, as all paying patrons surely also don't. And I've not heard that it will come out end of this month. According to the dates posted above, I would expect it late October.
Do you remember the time where DC apologized for the delay cause he reworked the code so we can get updates much faster? I don't know exactly but I guess it was something between 0.14 and 0.15.
And "Quality massively improved"? hm... Teacher and Roxxy updates were huge. That's true. But since the disappointment of Jenny I don't feel excited anymore to see further updates. I will play them but I don't really care anymore.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Do you remember the time where DC apologized for the delay cause he reworked the code so we can get updates much faster? I don't know exactly but I guess it was something between 0.14 and 0.15.
And "Quality massively improved"? hm... Teacher and Roxxy updates were huge. That's true. But since the disappointment of Jenny I don't feel excited anymore to see further updates. I will play them but I don't really care anymore.
As it happens, I like the Jenny update. Very much. So you maybe should not project your opinion on others.

And if you compare the Jenny update with, for example, Roxxy's -- that's nearly double the size in story, scenes and frames per scene. So, yes, the game is growing faster -- with constant time between updates.

Reactions: Sync

ComixFan

Apr 15, 2019
Christmas sounds about right. Maybe we'll get a Halloween type "bonus" scene to hold us over.
Kompas takes WAY too long between releases and STILL they're buggy. Does anyone believe their Saves will actually work next release? See you at Christmas.

CptRexx

Jun 17, 2018
Christmas sounds about right. Maybe we'll get a Halloween type "bonus" scene to hold us over.
Kompas takes WAY too long between releases and STILL they're buggy. Does anyone believe their Saves will actually work next release? See you at Christmas.
They are replacing the old code with the new one. Once they get rid of the old code, save files will work.

4.20 star(s) 337 Votes