ComixFan

Apr 15, 2019
Christmas sounds about right. Maybe we'll get a Halloween type "bonus" scene to hold us over.
Kompas takes WAY too long between releases and STILL they're buggy. Does anyone believe their Saves will actually work next release? See you at Christmas.

CptRexx

Jun 17, 2018
Christmas sounds about right. Maybe we'll get a Halloween type "bonus" scene to hold us over.
Kompas takes WAY too long between releases and STILL they're buggy. Does anyone believe their Saves will actually work next release? See you at Christmas.
They are replacing the old code with the new one. Once they get rid of the old code, save files will work.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
I don't think DC will bring her back. I think her design was based on a real person and DC decided to remover from the game.
Indeed not only some random person, . As far as I'm aware a picarto user suggested her back then and asked for DC, she agreed to be in the game but then nothing more happened. I guess he just didn't want to risk it, now that there's actual revenue in play which could make it worth to pursue claims or to cause trouble. Else there are loads of other patreons/picarto users in the game, but they certainly want to be there.

Last edited:

asker

Oct 6, 2017
I know people why whining cause after two good updates (teachers,Roxxy) , the old code thing and bad,empty updates made negative impact on non-patrons , well game is good but update gaps become more and more that is why all got freaky.I understand some of comments about the cut DC's earning but it is not help the progression guys it will end of the game what we all enjoy it.

Reactions: cimibibapa2

Saber1995

Jan 17, 2018
They are replacing the old code with the new one. Once they get rid of the old code, save files will work.
so saves will always work even if they rework the story/areas etc? and is it for 0.19? if so i might start playing again I left it alone cuz was waiting for it to be finish which I knew would possibly take years

Hero1

"I'm in the wrong place at the wrong time."
Donor
Sep 20, 2017
so saves will always work even if they rework the story/areas etc? and is it for 0.19?
Here it is from the main coder. Specifically this part:
Fear not though, save compatibility is coming in 0.19. 0.18.6 saves will not be compatible though (it's too much effort to translate the old save format to the new one, and even if I did, it would be very hacky, and supporting that doesn't seem like a great choice). Theoretically, 0.19 saves will be compatible with 0.20, 0.21 etc.

Reactions: Saber1995

dersp

Sep 20, 2017
I just saw the "female domination" tag, yet I have never stumbled upon it ingame. Can someone tell me with whom it occurs? I haven't played this in a long time, so maybe it was """recently""" added...

4.20 star(s) 340 Votes