Bunta

May 6, 2018
Yes a woman’s hymen can be broken though other acts beside sex

This is interesting information, but wouldn't it be easier to say that she lost in masturbation or something? lol

I went from "excited" to "wait a minute... what?" in a second

2xjj

Aug 5, 2016
This is interesting information, but wouldn't it be easier to say that she lost in masturbation or something? lol

I went from "excited" to "wait a minute... what?" in a second
Considering Eve’s story arc having the scar and being infertile it makes perfect sense

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ All you gotta do is reset the spin2win game if you really want her preg. Her base % doesn't matter much

Froggered

Jan 3, 2018
Just replying here. During his stream he requested the help of Japanese translation, pro-bono, as he has asked for some fan help. I know you're out there somewhere lol

jaydem

Sep 8, 2017
Yes a woman’s hymen can be broken though other acts beside sex
Yes, that's true but, it's way funnier if she would finish that story. Telling how Daddy was in the back seat with her, and Mommy was driving.
Would definitely explain why they were in a (deliberate) car accident, at the moment Mommy looked through the rearview mirror and saw Eve's hymen get broke Lol!!

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Yes, that's true but, it's way funnier if she would finish that story. Telling how Daddy was in the back seat with her, and Mommy was driving.
Would definitely explain why they were in a (deliberate) car accident, at the moment Mommy looked through the rearview mirror and saw Eve's hymen get broke Lol!!
I guess we have a different sense of humor here...

Asia Argento

The Golden Dragon Princess
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
I guess we have a different sense of humor here...
You arent the only one, dude. Eve seems pretty disturbed by their deaths...

Now them programming a fake Drumpf going to town on his 2016 opponent... that was even moar disturbing tbh...

Doktor7007

Nov 24, 2017
I love this game
Im playing it rn. And it’s amazing. So much content. Really good art style. Actual good sex scenes and they are even interactive. And the story and setting is nice.

Man I wish there were more games like this.....

You guys don’t know any games that are like this in quality and and quantity. Can be with female MC also. But I would love to see more

ynyn

Oct 21, 2018
Could someone explain how the incest patch works on Android? I tried it like described on the website, but it just won't work for me

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Reactions: jakek

davisj1313

Dec 17, 2018
So, I'm currently replaying this game.
I appear to have encountered a bug I haven't come across before. I can't seem to intact with the easel to design Mia's tattoo.
I have spoken to her, she has asked me to do it.
And now I can't design it.
If I go back to her in the evening, we have the same conversation of her asking me to design it.
Has anybody else come across this?
Cheers.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Maybe it's out of your area of expertise but could you please think about making a sound mod for Summertime Saga ? Thank you so much for your Naughty Tribute Mod btw ! I really appreciate it!
DC said that the sound system will get a fresh-up once the game is in a more finished state. I do not think it would make much sense for a mod to invest here before that is done.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
So, I'm currently replaying this game.
I appear to have encountered a bug I haven't come across before. I can't seem to intact with the easel to design Mia's tattoo.
I have spoken to her, she has asked me to do it.
And now I can't design it.
If I go back to her in the evening, we have the same conversation of her asking me to design it.
Has anybody else come across this?
Cheers.
Did you follow the walkthrough? If you feel it's bugged, you could attach a save here so that it can be checked what you are missing.

davisj1313

Dec 17, 2018
Did you follow the walkthrough? If you feel it's bugged, you could attach a save here so that it can be checked what you are missing.
I thought it may have been bugged because I couldn't work out what was going on but it turns out it wasn't.
From what I understand, the trigger to unlocking the easel after speaking to Mia is entering 'Your Bedroom'.
I had been sleeping in the beach house so I did't get the trigger. So we're all good.

Talk to Mia about the tattoo design. Enter your bedroom and MC talks about the design & Easel is unlocked.

Thanks for the suggestion though.

4.10 star(s) 354 Votes