Crawdaddy

Aug 26, 2017
To everyone crying foul about the patreon money: posts have been deleted over this before, since this isn't really the place to discuss it. If you've got a problem with DC's work model, take it to his Patreon page.

Also, if you think he's getting paid too much for too little: welcome to Capitalism 101.

Brittany Elizabeth(brittanyxoxo)
Full video:
Oh yeah, I've seen a video of her before. It was some snapchat thing where she celebrated "national margarita day" by sipping a margarita a flashing her tits.

Sexy body, and very charming demeanor when your hear her talk.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Hm, DC just drew some christmas stuff on stream an given that the halloween content seems to be done at least art wise I'd guess we get 0.17.5 as christmas update this year instead of halloween.

diras2010

Nov 4, 2017
DC must have threatened to withhold Dogeek's monthly stipend if he didn't finish off a few tasks today. :D
well, actually Dogeek, the main coder was "away" due the passing of one family member, so...
i'm subadmin in the unoffical subreddit of the game, and Dogeek has posted info in this matter

so don't get mad at him / her (don't know gender, and i don't want to ask) real life takes priority sometimes

McSlut

Aug 12, 2018
so is dc working on jenny stuff right now or is he doing a small christmas update in between?

4.00 star(s) 358 Votes