Beatrix Kiddo

Donor
Aug 25, 2016
so is dc working on jenny stuff right now or is he doing a small christmas update in between?
Working on Jenny stuff. He does some other little stuff for future updates sometimes, but not much. The only thing he did yesterday was draw santa claus riding the sled for the map, like the cars, just a little detail for christmas I guess. Could this mean a possible surprise update for christmas? Maybe, but it's just a guess.

In any case they do these special updates on their spare time. As j4yj4m said, supposedly the art for the halloween update is at least partially done, but they couldn't make it all in time not even for the normal update. So maybe we'll get that stuff for christmas.

Reactions: TheDevian

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
so is dc working on jenny stuff right now or is he doing a small christmas update in between?
Jenny mainly. If I recall it correctly he said that the halloween content was basically done when it comes to the art so I'd say he'll adapt that for christmas (the new monstergirl, some deco, etc.) and it shouldn't be that much additonal work. At least nothing we would see anyway.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
wonder if Judith's Mom gets up in the morning saying "Time to make the Donuts" XD
Probably, but maybe not with the same lack of energy as the Dunkin' man. I like to think she is excited to go play with all of those ...holes! XD

Today...
Nov-06-2018_progress.jpg

Reactions: seraphimd2

McSlut

Aug 12, 2018
I can't wait to the Eve update she a cute one
my man!
i checked the stream and closed immediatly because dc is drawing the maid thats suppose to work in the big house you can buy and i don't wanna get spoilered with her, she's pretty hot. wondering why she wasn't in the last update, i remember dc drawing her a lot already

Beatrix Kiddo

Donor
Aug 25, 2016
my man!
i checked the stream and closed immediatly because dc is drawing the maid thats suppose to work in the big house you can buy and i don't wanna get spoilered with her, she's pretty hot. wondering why she wasn't in the last update, i remember dc drawing her a lot already
Because she has no content yet, just the sprites. Some people asked the same and he just made a poll right now. Despite winning yes he said he'll just think about it, just a possibility. To me sounded more like it won't happen.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Maybe he'll give her some content for the christmas update or something similar now that he knows that people broadly agree. Last halloween we got Roz and Aqua and maybe now we'll get Consuela + X (Succubus) or something similar for christmas.

Edit: Else I'd indeed hope that he'll ignore that poll as well. 1 month for Consuela is certainly too much at this point.

McSlut

Aug 12, 2018
Because she has no content yet, just the sprites. Some people asked the same and he just made a poll right now. Despite winning yes he said he'll just think about it, just a possibility. To me sounded more like it won't happen.

dude i would even put eve on hold for a month if we get more of her. it really should be only a month though.

CassidyPRO

Jul 6, 2017
told you guys... 2 to 3 weeks.. im guessing this week plus 2 more...

ANd that poll was just trolling.. You guys never learn.. 2 years following DC and ppl still fall for his trolling lmao.

TastySnickers

Aug 14, 2017
guys, I think this update is delaying because of the visual remakes in some characters ... i don't understand programming but it must be difficult for them to also deliver the updates quickly ... be patience ^^
As a junior C++ developer, programming is a process in which, in order to do it properly you have to stay fully focused on the software code, otherwise you will produce faulty algorithms that may make you go almost insane, if you do not find the mistake/s. Python is on the easier side though, and seeing Dogeek skills, I can say that the guy clearly knows what to do, thus predicting time consumption, another skill that is very hard to acquire for this career path.

Seagal

Oct 10, 2017

Hopefully it doesn't happen. Jenny's update was already pushed back once. Pausing 0.19 for that small update would be a better option.

4.00 star(s) 358 Votes