PatreonTed

Jun 3, 2017
well, actually Dogeek, the main coder was "away" due the passing of one family member, so...
i'm subadmin in the unoffical subreddit of the game, and Dogeek has posted info in this matter

so don't get mad at him / her (don't know gender, and i don't want to ask) real life takes priority sometimes

Welllll, crap. Now I felt like an idiot. I even asked in the Discord channel to see if there were any issues like that before I made the joke. :(

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Maybe he'll give her some content for the christmas update or something similar now that he knows that people broadly agree. Last halloween we got Roz and Aqua and maybe now we'll get Consuela + X (Succubus) or something similar for christmas.

Edit: Else I'd indeed hope that he'll ignore that poll as well. 1 month for Consuela is certainly too much at this point.
Why should he ignore it? just another excuse = 1 more month = 45-50.000 more bucks in his pocket. $$$$$$$ are $$$$$$, dude.

Crawdaddy

Aug 26, 2017
well, actually Dogeek, the main coder was "away" due the passing of one family member, so...
i'm subadmin in the unoffical subreddit of the game, and Dogeek has posted info in this matter

so don't get mad at him / her (don't know gender, and i don't want to ask) real life takes priority sometimes

Shit, poor guy. Not that he browses this thread (I wouldn't, if I were a dev), but condolences, man.

I can't wait to the Eve update she a cute one
She's cute in the sense that I wanna see the MC go BALLS DEEP in her missionary style while making out, and watch as her O-face goes all crazy.

*cough*

I mean, she's all right.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
ANd that poll was just trolling.. You guys never learn.. 2 years following DC and ppl still fall for his trolling lmao.
I'm not really sure in this case, at least not about the general thought. He talked quite a bit about "shorter updates" and I guess he knows that waiting 3-4 months per update is a little bit too much for some. Right now he seems to be thinking about mixing in minor updates with major ones to increase the release frequency. I mean, after all an increased number of releases is what some people here are demanding. Of course that doesn't mean it's going to happen, but who knows.

Why should he ignore it? just another excuse = 1 more month = 45-50.000 more bucks in his pocket. $$$$$$$ are $$$$$$, dude.
I'm not even really talking about adding in another update but making that update exclusively about her. I think there other minor characters who would be better suited to get an intermediate smaller update.

Beatrix Kiddo

Donor
Aug 25, 2016
He will make that content for the maid sooner or later, he just asked if people want it now as a small update or not. So nothing gained.

And by the way, the team are 8 devs including himself plus 2 animators that are not part of the team per se but have to be paid too. So no, not 50k bucks in his pocket. He surely gets the best part though.

Reactions: TheDevian and E-Dog

jaques

Aug 11, 2016
He really doesn't need to resort to such strategies. There is still a lot of content coming for SS, there is an unannounced idea for a new game (several ideas, still in concept phase, only slowly being worked on by others, I believe) and there are talks to expand the town borders of SS.

So, no excuses necessary, loads of content still in the pipeline.

Reactions: Beatrix Kiddo

Laziness

Feb 14, 2018
He really doesn't need to resort to such strategies. There is still a lot of content coming for SS, there is an unannounced idea for a new game (several ideas, still in concept phase, only slowly being worked on by others, I believe) and there are talks to expand the town borders of SS.

So, no excuses necessary, loads of content still in the pipeline.
I'm honestly more interested in the roadmap than 0.17 right now

Reactions: Omniel

Crawdaddy

Aug 26, 2017
Eve seems more like the cowgirl type to me.
You're right! For some reason I had her mixed up with Mia.

Eve is the cowgirl type, riding the MC right up into her womb.

Mia needs to be bred in the mish, though, as mentioned above.

Reactions: HB38
Jun 14, 2018
I want create a fan art for summertime saga, but I have no idea what brushes the game creator uses. Help ?
Check out the fan art thread here

I'm pretty sure people have shared the assets from the game and have discussed how to get started making fan art so give the whole thread a read. I'm sure if you ask for further advice they'll be helpful. Most people seem to cut and paste characters from the game because the actual painting process is so time-consuming.

There's also some really good stuff in there for anyone else who's starved for game content right now. Specifically the fan art by Saberlocked ( ) and Hefelo ( ) is fantastic.

4.00 star(s) 358 Votes