GiantBananas

Nov 8, 2018
Check out the fan art thread here

I'm pretty sure people have shared the assets from the game and have discussed how to get started making fan art so give the whole thread a read. I'm sure if you ask for further advice they'll be helpful. Most people seem to cut and paste characters from the game because the actual painting process is so time-consuming.

There's also some really good stuff in there for anyone else who's starved for game content right now. Specifically the fan art by Saberlocked ( ) and Hefelo ( ) is fantastic.
Thanks friend

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
I want create a fan art for summertime saga, but I have no idea what brushes the game creator uses. Help ?
For details could start by watching some of his streams on to see parts his PS setup in case you want to start drawing yourself (just click on the "videos (12)" button. Else he's on discord and streams almost daily in the afternoon/evening, depending on where you live and usually answers questions about such things.

petur

Jul 29, 2017
Any idea when next update is coming out?
End of next week is my prediction but that really depends on the size of the remaining tasks.
The % of remaining tasks does not show the size of the aforementioned tasks, so, predicting the exact date can be pretty difficult.

Reactions: TheDevian

CassidyPRO

Jul 6, 2017
End of next week is my prediction but that really depends on the size of the remaining tasks.
The % of remaining tasks does not show the size of the aforementioned tasks, so, predicting the exact date can be pretty difficult.
lmao.. you poor soul.. it will be AT LEAST 2 more weeks.. and im guessing it will be, in fact, around 3 weeks ( considering this one among them).

the last 1% usualy takes 3 to 5 days lol

Reactions: Paprika

MurkyTurtle

Jul 28, 2017
Coding is moving at about one or two tasks per day, though with posing seemingly stuck on the pregnancy feature there might be a slowdown coming in a few days. My guess is we see the update towards the end of the month, give or take a week depending on how many bugs crop up between now and then.

Reactions: SirPinha

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Ever since Brokeback Mountain western-related penis euphemisms havent been the same for me. :/
I suppose I can see that, I only ever watched the short clips that had Anne Hathaway's tits, so I can't really say. XD

Reactions: E-Dog

PatreonTed

Jun 3, 2017
Coding is moving at about one or two tasks per day, though with posing seemingly stuck on the pregnancy feature there might be a slowdown coming in a few days. My guess is we see the update towards the end of the month, give or take a week depending on how many bugs crop up between now and then.
Guessing here, and without having watched a stream in ages, but the last 3 could be animations. If so, hopefully the animator won't take his sweet time like last update.

Reactions: TheDevian

MurkyTurtle

Jul 28, 2017
Remember to add 2-4 days for bugtesting in your estimates. It's not going to go from 100% to instant release.
It does, actually. The last coding task is "QA - Bug testing", so once that's cleared it's ready for release. It does mean that it can sit at 99% for an unusually long period of time, tho.
Guessing here, and without having watched a stream in ages, but the last 3 could be animations. If so, hopefully the animator won't take his sweet time like last update.
The last three posing tasks are "D21: Pregnancy Feature", "Character Buttons & Dialogues", and "<censored>". That last one is is probably something to do with the nurse at the hospital based on the changelog. At the rate coding is going it's probably going to catch up to posing in three days or so, so hopefully they don't run into a snag.

4.00 star(s) 358 Votes