tza

Jun 24, 2017
Im curios , after 5 or maybe 6 months ( there is till a chance il will release in the 6 th ) we will get 4 or 5 or 6 new pictures?
And then how many will open the wallet pay the dude and say its the best ...... maybe he shood make 2 or more games and split the caracters up.

Jonboy80

Dec 8, 2017
Im curios , after 5 or maybe 6 months ( there is till a chance il will release in the 6 th ) we will get 4 or 5 or 6 new pictures?
And then how many will open the wallet pay the dude and say its the best ...... maybe he shood make 2 or more games and split the caracters up.
A lot of people aren't playing solely for the scenes. The game is actually fun to play, working on the girls to progress with them.

AclGrafix

Feb 19, 2018
looking at the news post on the games site, seems like Animations is whats holding the release back, if thats the case i'd rather have just cg scenes now and have animations added in in a later patch, really just want to continue playing, but after over 4 months with no new content i'm starting to get tired of waiting

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
looking at the news post on the games site, seems like Animations is whats holding the release back, if thats the case i'd rather have just cg scenes now and have animations added in in a later patch, really just want to continue playing, but after over 4 months with no new content i'm starting to get tired of waiting
The animations are already done. They are just bug testing/fixing now.

lordofhirunds

Jul 25, 2017
what's the mod name which can be activate by clicking on the WiFi symbol on the cellular
Mod with many functions, location player machine etc. etc.
Thanks

MasterQ

Nov 28, 2016
The animations are already done. They are just bug testing/fixing now.
Actually no. Some of the animations aren't done yet and will be postponed on a later patch, which is the purpose of the 0.18.5.
They're actually bug testing ad fixing, but for 0.18.

FamousPotato

Jan 7, 2018
DC really fucked up with the "almost done" post on patreon.
And that is why you don't say "Almost done!" But instead, you say "Soon™".
With "Soon™" you know you'll be waiting forever until it randomly shows up.
Almost done implies it's almost out and therefore almost time for your wankathon.
Soon™ is Technically the exact same thing, but people seem to think it takes longer.
Edit: Confusion!.

Reactions: BoykaBoykov
4.10 star(s) 354 Votes