Cmann

Donor
Feb 7, 2019
How do you use the console to get around that bug? Asking because I never used the console for this game.
still no idea how to set M_bissette.trigger(T_bissette_jenny_paid) to true tho
In case you haven't gotten a response:
Shift+W, select 'Machines', select 'Advance' next to 'bissette@S_bissette_roxxy_deal_confirmation at french_classroom'. Then reenter and speak to Jenny, you can now pay her.

This requires config.developer=True, use Unren if you don't know how to do that.

Keitaro420

Apr 17, 2018
I don't understand then, When I launch SummerTime Saga (0.18), I can see my previous save but can't load them (Error). I'm not sure what I have to do :-/
What you have to do is eliminate them, or keep them to remember them.
There is no known way to recover the games saved in new updates.
You can see them because all the versions use the same folder for the saved files.

UBOLSOBS

Mar 12, 2019
Those would be gangsters starting to show up at his front door and in cars by his house.
Making sign threats cause they want their money.
Why not just pay the debt so no we longer have to deal with that.
Whatever the debt maybe and we won't know in this version I think.
They're about to loose the house anyway so why not move?
Bank is gonna reposes the house.
I would move specially if there is mafia wanabe stalkers harrassing me.
How many used panties that master need in order for him to teach him how to kick ass?
How many used panties are in this version?
I only found one.

Automata

Apr 10, 2017
Just about everyone has this. We're waiting for the hotfix.

Fun fact: If you're doing the Roxxy questline and its at the point where you need to talk to her in the classroom (like when you need to talk to her about getting beers), you're boned because she only asks about Jenny and then tells you to bugger off for not doing it yet.
That's the french teacher quest line that's getting hung. "Supposedly" you can do Roxxy completely if you don't do anything her quest.

lucratif

Oct 24, 2018
What you have to do is eliminate them, or keep them to remember them.
There is no known way to recover the games saved in new updates.
You can see them because all the versions use the same folder for the saved files.
I give up, I'm just dumb, seems simple but I still have : 296195

Cmann

Donor
Feb 7, 2019
Well... i know, i have that in True, but it doesn't prevent bugs
That's true, can be a real pain to load even after simple script changes. Found loading saves made in map view to be the most stable, but like you said I wouldn't bother even trying with saves from old versions of the game.

CassidyPRO

Jul 6, 2017
https://f95zone.to/threads/summertime-saga-v0-18-0-kompas-productions.276/page-1268#post-1329818

Refer me to a different answer if I'm uniformed if that's the case if you don't wish to fill me in.

Now as for the voting, from what I understood was that the game needed a coding overhaul anyways, since you were the patreon member, correct me if I'm wrong.

Kinda.. Because debbie and erik's mom are still part of the old code structure.. So its not mandatory... they didnt get voted, so theu are not working on that. So its not THAT important.. DC claimed the save compatibility depended on that.

But what ppl were asking was new scenes coming with the new code.. Not an story overhaul.

He did something similar with Debbie.. THe update was a major success. I have no idea why he decided to go through that route with Diane and Jenny.

umgwing

Mar 15, 2019
So here are the bugs I have seen this far.
Jenny Roxxy quest can't give Jenny the money it is a loop.
Talking sensei about panties multiple rollback errors.
First night with painting teacher multiple rollback errors.
Roxy alcohol quest is somehow bugged but I can't understand why. I am assuming because of the tutoring questline didn't ended yet.
Here's another one: if you intended to climb up the tree house at night, it triggered an error.

fairyglen

Aug 14, 2017
This is the most asked question and the answer is no, it cannot. Unfortunately the Renpy engine deals very poorly with handling old save files in new versions of our game. This is bullshict there is a fucking lot of renpy games out that save work will ITS abut time he fixed the SAVE he said thhat it wound be fixed way back about 8 or 10 venson come onnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn FIX THE FUCKING SAVE

Reactions: Re-4Andrew

PoyntFury

The Man With The Need To Breed
Donor
Dec 14, 2017
This is the most asked question and the answer is no, it cannot. Unfortunately the Renpy engine deals very poorly with handling old save files in new versions of our game. This is bullshict there is a fucking lot of renpy games out that save work will ITS abut time he fixed the SAVE he said thhat it wound be fixed way back about 8 or 10 venson come onnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn FIX THE FUCKING SAVE
Additions to old code and introductions of new code often cause errors in numerous programs, that's why your pc restarts when it gets an update.

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes