KingX317

Aug 2, 2017
Sorry, my english is so bad... but maybe he was talking about the other "console". Go to the cellphone, and clic in the wifi icon. Then clic "Machines" and search for roxxy@S or the one you need to change.

;)
did this and for giving jenny money for roxxy its under the french teachers name but it works

CassidyPRO

Jul 6, 2017
No one can make a valid argument as far what people like. So far almost no one even made a solid opinion as to why they disliked it and how it was worse or better than the other updates.
Saying dumb nonsense like UGHHHHHH SO DUM XDDD BAD UPDATE XDDD doesn't count for much. It's not constructive and nothing can be made from it to further the discussion. Yet it's what people mostly say here
There were PLENTY of arguments in fact o.o

bob_d

Aug 10, 2016
Sorry, my english is so bad... but maybe he was talking about the other "console". Go to the cellphone, and clic in the wifi icon. Then clic "Machines" and search for roxxy@S or the one you need to change.

;)
Wait. how do you do this? do you have to be somewhere specific? cause i cant get the wifi to do anything

CassidyPRO

Jul 6, 2017
I thought he said that art for 18.5 is almost done but in status it's stated 3/9?

So weird that I'm the first person ever to mention this.
it was already mentioned..

ppl said its because art involves animation too..

but according to the track bar, thats not true.. art IS unfinished for this update.. Which is bizarre.

so yeah.. its weird.. and yeah.. devs lied lol

Reactions: TurtleKing9000

zoneitorboneit

Apr 30, 2018
There were PLENTY of arguments in fact o.o
Case in point, cool. What you said is a perfect example of that. All you did was reply by saying "nope" which is just as helpful as saying "bad update". Nothing descriptive or constructive. There weren't any examples or anything. Just for the sake of discussion if you want to bring more to the table for people to work with, you want to add more to what you say instead of making simple unbacked statements. Otherwise if I had any interest in continuing this discussion, I'd have to fish out all the reasoning from you. This isn't even relevant to SS anymore, it's necessary just to carry out basic discussions in any game.
You could've said it was bugged which is a valid point on the technical side albeit it has nothing to do with the plot, but almost all updates have bugs. It'll also be fixed shortly. Otherwise the story has been decided in the votes, and everything being worked on is clearly laid out for all the patreon members

Reactions: qawser

Macgamer

Oct 10, 2018
I started over to have a clean start and have many errors. Then the game came to final error when both women went into labour on same night and was stuck at night time. Think the release was premature with this amount of errors.

zoneitorboneit

Apr 30, 2018
What do you mean nobody has a solid opinion? This update is riddled with bugs, short, not worth the six months it took to deliver and doesn't add anything to Jenny as a character. Those seem like pretty solid criticisms to me. What do you want people to do then? Just pretend everything was great? Nah my dude this update was straight :poop::poop::poop:
The bugs will be fixed. As for it being short? I don't know what to tell you, the timeline and everything that was worked on was laid out for everyone paying to see. No I don't want people to pretend it was great, I clearly said that people should say why and be constructive about it instead of simply saying it's poop. It's not say that everyone is like that in this thread but most are. It's just an unproductive whinefest.

Madkunta

Jun 14, 2017
Seems like a lot more under the hood and overall game improvement update, not so much the overall story. Is this true can anyone confirm? I know Jenny got reworked.

Jonboy80

Dec 8, 2017
Seems like a lot more under the hood and overall game improvement update, not so much the overall story. Is this true can anyone confirm? I know Jenny got reworked.
This is true. A lot of this update was at the code level.

Kinderfeld

Developer of Now & Then and The Interim Domain
Game Developer
Feb 11, 2018
I think my game is bugged now. When I asked Jenny to help roxxie it wont let me pay her 500 to do it.
Just about everyone has this. We're waiting for the hotfix.

Fun fact: If you're doing the Roxxy questline and its at the point where you need to talk to her in the classroom (like when you need to talk to her about getting beers), you're boned because she only asks about Jenny and then tells you to bugger off for not doing it yet.

Reactions: Logan3000x

Logan3000x

Oct 10, 2018
does anyone have a solution for the roxxie bug? it doesn't let me finish her route because she still waiting for me to talk to jenny.

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes