totor83

May 15, 2017
I am sorry but
- The game is full of bugs
- You have to restart from the beginning each times.
- The game should be FREE and if you are not patreon you have to wait MORE than 24 hours to get it (chek it !)
- Developpement is too slow for a REAL team (He promised to grow uop th team....)
- DC win too many dollars for his work.
- He stream when he want .... we shoul wait ..... and see ....

proksimslaw

Jun 26, 2018
I used the Game Console to get past this bug for now
I have a problem with console. When i change to True the file with notepad++, save and open the game i cannot open the console with Shift + O as it was said.
Can you please give me some advice how to open the console?
ps. Its my first time with the game

mikado24

Apr 12, 2018
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/scripts/locations/home/entrance/living_room/mom_s_bedroom/dialogues.rpy", line 1977, in <module>
  File "game/scripts/core/core.rpy", line 140, in Sleep
  File "game/scripts/core/systems/game.rpy", line 129, in sleep
  File "game/scripts/core/systems/pregnancy.rpy", line 52, in increment_pregnancy
  File "game/scripts/core/systems/pregnancy.rpy", line 78, in _increment_pregnancy
  File "game/scripts/core/systems/pregnancy.rpy", line 88, in randomize_gender
TypeError: 'list' object is not callable

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  Komut dosyasında "betikler / konumlar / ana sayfa / giriş / koridor / yatak odası / yatak odası / diyaloglar.rpyc", satır 2177
  Komut dosyasında "komut dosyaları / konumlar / ana sayfa / giriş / koridor / koridor / koridor", satır 62
  "Scripts / locations / map / map.rpyc" dosyası, satır 36, komut dosyasında
  Dosyada "scripts / location / home / entrance / living_room / mom_s_bedroom / dialogues.rpyc", satır 1977, komut dosyasında
  Dosya "D: \ a \ SummertimeSaga-0-18-0-pc \ SummertimeSaga-0-18-0-pc \ renpy \ ast.py", satır 862, yürütülürken
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode (self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store = self.store)
  Dosya "D: \ a \ SummertimeSaga-0-18-0-pc \ SummertimeSaga-0-18-0-pc \ renpy \ python.py", satır 1912, py_exec_bytecode içinde
    küresellerde bayt kodunu çalıştırır
  Dosya "oyun / komut dosyaları / konumlar / ana sayfa / giriş / oturma odası / oturma odası / mom_s_bedroom / dialogues.rpy", satır 1977, <module>
  Dosya "game / scripts / core / core.rpy", satır 140, Uyku modunda
  Dosya "oyun / script / core / systems / game.rpy", satır 129, uykuda
  "Game / scripts / core / systems / pregnancy.rpy" dosyası, satır 52, artan adımlarla
  "Game / scripts / core / systems / pregnancy.rpy" dosyası, satır 78, içinde _increment_pregnancy
  "Game / scripts / core / systems / pregnancy.rpy" dosyası, satır 88, randomize_gender içinde
TypeError: 'list' nesnesi çağrılabilir değil

Windows 7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.0.0.196
SummertimeSaga 0.18.0
Cuma 03 Mayıs 22:52:48 2019
[/ Kod]

Jonboy80

Dec 8, 2017
I am sorry but
- The game is full of bugs
- You have to restart from the beginning each times.
- The game should be FREE and if you are not patreon you have to wait MORE than 24 hours to get it (chek it !)
- Developpement is too slow for a REAL team (He promised to grow uop th team....)
- DC win too many dollars for his work.
- He stream when he want .... we shoul wait ..... and see ....

Full of bugs - Yep. Which is why a public release hasn't happened yet. Can't really complain about a buggy release on a pirated copy not meant for public use.

Restarting - There will be a save file made available when public links go out that lest you start on the new content immediately.

Should be free - It is free. Patrons get it first. The amount of bugs led to Dark Cookie not releasing it publicly while Patrons continue reporting bugs. Hotfix will be released today or tomorrow along with, hopefully, a public release

Money made - What does it matter how much money he makes. People want to pay him, let them.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
The problem really seems to be that we didn't get the finished story from start to finish but first a rough outline and later some refining.
Yeah, though that problem is indeed caused by the former, shorter release schedule. He couldn't have grown the game in the beginning with updates this large to release full stories and back then releasing updates without real sex scenes would have enraged patreons as well. So everything had to be a fudge which now has to be ironed out.

I'm really glad the next two updates will be completely new content and until then I will continue my support for him.
I guess DC realized that as well and as far as I'm aware there won't be any "rework" options in the next poll either. At least that's how it sounded on stream to me (not that I'd expect them to win anyway). I'm a bit sad that Mia's rework will have to wait but I guess taking a break on those is better after all.

ScottyLQ

Apr 28, 2017
I thought he said that art for 18.5 is almost done but in status it's stated 3/9?

So weird that I'm the first person ever to mention this.

PatreonTed

Jun 3, 2017
I am sorry but
<snip>
- The gane should be FREE and if you are not patreon you have to wait MORE than 24 hours to get it (chek it !)
<snip>
The game is already free, are you complaining that non-Patrons have to wait a day or two longer to download it?

PatreonTed

Jun 3, 2017
Guys is there any save file which i could play update 18? The one just before the last update? I don't wanna start all over again.
You can get all the new scenes by just following the Jenny quests, which start early in the game. There is some of the game you have to replay, just avoid starting any other questlines.

UnBuscador

Aug 9, 2017
How do you use the console to get around that bug? Asking because I never used the console for this game.
Sorry, my english is so bad... but maybe he was talking about the other "console". Go to the cellphone, and clic in the wifi icon. Then clic "Machines" and search for roxxy@S or the one you need to change.

;)

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes