CassidyPRO

Jul 6, 2017
Case in point, cool. What you said is a perfect example of that. All you did was reply by saying "nope" which is just as helpful as saying "bad update". Nothing descriptive or constructive. There weren't any examples or anything. Just for the sake of discussion if you want to bring more to the table for people to work with, you want to add more to what you say instead of making simple unbacked statements. Otherwise if I had any interest in continuing this discussion, I'd have to fish out all the reasoning from you. This isn't even relevant to SS anymore, it's necessary just to carry out basic discussions in any game.
You could've said it was bugged which is a valid point on the technical side albeit it has nothing to do with the plot, but almost all updates have bugs. It'll also be fixed shortly. Otherwise the story has been decided in the votes, and everything being worked on is clearly laid out for all the patreon members
well.. i vsnt b answering the same question over and over now, can i?
just because you havent seen any, doesnt mean it isnt there.

looks like you havent seen the discussion over loss scenes, or over the time it took to just remake the same old scenes, nor the bugs nor anything ¬¬

so whats the point? Ppl that want to defend the update wont read it anyway lol..

not to mention, when DC was talking about making a new Diane and Jenny update, i was still a patrn.. And me and the majority said " no need for a character overhaul.. just add new scenes".. many ppl voted for her and Diane because of that.. When they noticed that wasnt the case, they stopped voting for it.. Thats why you can see a HUGE drop in votes for debbie and erik's mom.

basically everything wrong has already been mentioned.

YOu will see numerous coments talking about that..

but ppl defending the update rely on 3 basic arguments:

1- "No, you're wrong. Its a good update!"
2- "Thats because the update was rushed because ppl kept whining!"
3- "If you dont like it, dont support it!"

lol

VM356255

Jan 1, 2018
Could you tell me if you had any other scene without being with Jenny? Like the woman in the pizzeria, or another? I do not understand why the author is wasting time with characters who have had their scenes, before Diane, now Jenny, with so many others less developed.

Jonboy80

Dec 8, 2017
Could you tell me if you had any other scene without being with Jenny? Like the woman in the pizzeria, or another? I do not understand why the author is wasting time with characters who have had their scenes, before Diane, now Jenny, with so many others less developed.
Jenny was redone because a lot of the coding was redone, particularly the dexterity system. Since Jenny's storyline was deeply interwoven with the Dex system, she needed to be redone.

zoneitorboneit

Apr 30, 2018
Cellphone doesnt work for me. config.console = True
https://f95zone.to/threads/summertime-saga-v0-18-0-kompas-productions.276/page-1268#post-1329818

not to mention, when DC was talking about making a new Diane and Jenny update, i was still a patrn.. And me and the majority said " no need for a character overhaul.. just add new scenes".. many ppl voted for her and Diane because of that.. When they noticed that wasnt the case, they stopped voting for it.. Thats why you can see a HUGE drop in votes for debbie and erik's mom.
Refer me to a different answer if I'm uniformed if that's the case if you don't wish to fill me in.

Now as for the voting, from what I understood was that the game needed a coding overhaul anyways, since you were the patreon member, correct me if I'm wrong.

VM356255

Jan 1, 2018
Jenny was redone because a lot of the coding was redone, particularly the dexterity system. Since Jenny's storyline was deeply interwoven with the Dex system, she needed to be redone.
So it was only her changes? Did not you have others? I do not feel like starting all over again, I'll wait for other versions, Judith, Annie, Eve, Maria ...

Zoner91

Mar 22, 2018
https://f95zone.to/threads/summertime-saga-v0-18-0-kompas-productions.276/page-1268#post-1329818

Refer me to a different answer if I'm uniformed if that's the case if you don't wish to fill me in.

Now as for the voting, from what I understood was that the game needed a coding overhaul anyways, since you were the patreon member, correct me if I'm wrong.

Thank you for you help with Console command.
And to make thing easier for others

Find "Bissette@S_bissette_roxxy_deal_confirmation" Take it to 68% and then visit Jenny to pay 500.

Thule

Oct 13, 2017
They really need to start fixing the bugs on this thing, i mean i love playing it, it's great but fuck. Miss ross end scene makes the game crash, can't pay jenny the 500 to advance...

ScottyLQ

Apr 28, 2017
You are not, but it's hard to keep up when everyone spams 100 pages a day lol
it was already mentioned..

ppl said its because art involves animation too..

but according to the track bar, thats not true.. art IS unfinished for this update.. Which is bizarre.

so yeah.. its weird.. and yeah.. devs lied lol

Yep... First in the world... What a feelin'.

lucratif

Oct 24, 2018
Hey !
I can't load my saves from the 0.17.5 to the 0.18, I tried to follow but I didn't succeed. Can someone try to explain in a simplest way maybe ^.^ ? (English isn't my native language)

Keitaro420

Apr 17, 2018
Hey !
I can't load my saves from the 0.17.5 to the 0.18, I tried to follow but I didn't succeed. Can someone try to explain in a simplest way maybe ^.^ ? (English isn't my native language)
That page is not an instruction to load previous saved games, in fact it tells you otherwise, you do not have to do it

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Hi Folks,

while you are waiting for a bug free version (Ha Ha Ha!) of the original game, why do you not try my most recently updated mod Summertime Saga Naughty Tribute Mod 0.18.2-0.1?

Warning! Warning! Warning!

I did not start a new game yet with the new version, all I did was adapting the mod from version 0.17.5 to work (and not immediately crash) with version 0.18.2. Use it at your own risk.​

End of Warning

But: the mod can be uninstalled any time by just removing the files you copied during installation. Saves should be compatible with the original unmodded game.

Apart from making the mod run, I already included the following fixes and features:

Version 0.18.2-0.1:
  • Adapted to Summertime Saga Hotfix 0.18.2
Version 0.18.1-0.1:
  • Adapted to Summertime Saga Hotfix 0.18.1
  • Removed fix for broken Diane, Debby and Ms. Ross Cookie Jar scenes (patched by hotfix).
Version 0.18.0-0.1 Alpha:
  • Initial Release for Summertime Saga 0.18.0 Alpha release.
  • Merged all features and fixes of older version to support Summertime Saga 0.18.0 Alpha release.
  • Fixed broken Diane Cookie Jar scenes (titjob and doggy).
  • Fixed broken Jenny Cookie Jar scene (Mia teleskope).
  • Fixed broken Ms. Ross Cookie Jar sex scene.
  • Fixed broken Debbie kitchen sex Cookie Jar scene.
  • Removed fix for savegame rollback when looking at mysterious statue in backpack (fixed in original game now).
I will now wipe the cookie jar and start a new game. If I am able I will fix all bugs I encounter and post an update as soon as possible. I can imagine that not only the cookie jar scenes mentioned above are broken but also the corresponding scenes in game. I will try to fix them as well.

Please report all bugs in my own thread. Please also post a savegame, if possible, and verify if the bug is already present without the mod installed, or if it only appears with it.

Have fun!

lucratif

Oct 24, 2018
That page is not an instruction to load previous saved games, in fact it tells you otherwise, you do not have to do it
I don't understand then, When I launch SummerTime Saga (0.18), I can see my previous save but can't load them (Error). I'm not sure what I have to do :-/

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes